**April Bunnies 2015**

I am very excited about Kirsty's scan (my DD1 and her daughter are the same age and we were in the same BnB group for December 2010 babies)

I am feeling OK today - did a Pumpkin hunt with my girls and did a lot of walking. My pelvis hurts a bit now.

It is half term here and I have the full week off work. We are going shopping tomorrow for some craft supplies, Thursday we are going to a halloween event with crafts and cooking. Friday we are going to soft play and then a halloween party in the evening with DD1. I think I will be thankful for a week back at work to rest!

I'm enjoying half term as well. My LOs playgroups are all closed and we've been having pyjama days and playing at home. Normally drives me mad to be stuck in with DS but I've been so tired that I've enjoyed not having to walk back up the hill to come home.

Aww congrats Kirsty so happy for you and even more impatient hehe xxx

Kiddies don't know they are in bed sleeping so can't tell them till the morning.

Congrats Kirsty!! Yay! Was it big sister who wanted a baby brother? I know one of them got their wish. ;)

Congrats Kirsty! When I went to sleep last night I decided it was going to be a boy!!

Greygirl it sounds like we feel about the same way. The LOs really are challenging at this age.
Dh and I are talking, friendly even. But he's still sleeping on the couch and has refused the counselling. He told me yesterday he is still in two minds whether to leave. He also keeps saying he feels like we need a break so can we find ourselves and learn to appreciate each other. Our situation is such a long story because so much has happened over the course of our marriage. I just told him that I can't be left in limbo and he needs to make a decision now.
I am just going to keep busy at work and focus on my students. Then come home and be there for dd. I have to accept that I can't control this situation.

Congrats kirsty! That's exciting!

I got the flu shot today also at my appt and my goodness does my arm hurt loLove

My dog is being extra clingly lately. It's driving me nuts. If I am sitting on the couch she lays on top of me and if I am laying down on the couch (on my back) she lays and her head actually goes right where baby is. Laying in bed I try to be on my side - sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't- she seems to enjoy curing up right by my stomach. If I move her she comes back. I love my dog to death but wow... Need some space.

Ladies, any good ideas for positive activities to do while on bed rest, and parenting a 16 month old? I am worried I am going to become depressed or develop a clinically significant type of anxiety because I am laying on the couch all day in my pajamas watching netflix and worrying about the complications with the pregnancy. I am too afraid to do anything in case I start hemorrhaging again.

Congrats on team blue kristy!

Counting: could you maybe read books or play games with your LO? it is so hard when you keep worrying, I know because I was in the same position and just stayed in bed watching tv for weeks. Is there anyone that can keep you company? I watched a lot of Gilmore girls last pregnancy, it used to be one of my favorite shows when I was younger!

Congrats kirsty! :)

That doesn't sound like fun Counting! Do you think getting dressed and doing your makeup would make you feel any better? I know I usually feel a little better when I'm having a bad day to at least get ready a little instead of staying in my pajamas all day. Have you tried crocheting? There's so many cute things to do, especially for a baby! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

As for me I'm having my trans vaginal scan today to look at the lump in my abdomen. Hoping it's nothing serious and that I get to see baby a little!

Congrats Kirsty!

Counting - maybe take a look on Pinterest for ideas to occupy your LO. There's loads of ideas on there.

Counting- I love the idea of learning to crochet, and agree that getting dressed/dolled up, even just sometimes, sounds like good advice. I know when I was on bedrest, my favorite thing was reading guilty pleasure novels- light page turners!

Tove- good luck today, I hope everything is okay.

I have an ultrasound today. It's been awhile and I've had 2 bleeds since the last one, so I am a bit nervous. It'll be good to see bubs.

I agree with getting dressed and doing your make up. Always makes me feel better when I'm sick or down!

Crochet or any other craft ideas are fun. My friend made her baby a quilt. Right now I'm working on a scrapbook with dd's ultrasound pics and other mementos and soon I'll start adding her newborn pics up to 1 year or so. I'm planning to do the same with the new baby. It's really interesting and very easy to get creative with it. All supplies can be purchased online so that makes it even easier to get started.

Good luck with you scan xanzaba :hugs:

Edit: 16 weeks today! I think 2nd tri has been fast...maybe because things have been busier lately.

I'm back from my ultrasound now. The doctor couldn't find the lump in my abdomen, he also couldn't see the right ovary so maybe that was the lump my regular doctor felt last week. He booked me for a new ultrasound next week to find the ovary and I hope they do. He mentioned it could have been a cyst on the ovary and didn't seem too concerned which feels good, but I want a clear answer before I can relax 100%.

He did show me the baby a little bit which was so nice!! He didn't specifically show me the gender but I think I saw a little penis flash by ;) It could have been something completely different I saw because it was so quick. Only one week until I find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->