**April Bunnies 2015**

Thanks ladies for all the support and suggestions. Yesterday I painted the props for LO's Halloween costume so I felt a lot more productive being able to do something, and it didn't involve stressing my body at all. Today, who knows, but I hopefully can get something else done. I am going to start knitting a baby blanket once I have the 20 week ultrasound as long as everything is OK, so 2 more weeks. I've already got it planned out, pending boy or girl news.

Good luck Northern so glad you finally get to see your bubba!

Dini I am so sorry for your friend what an awful thing to go through :cry:

Rebecca I also keep on having wierd dreams that mostly involve *ahem :blush: sex..bloody shifts means my oh is working a lot so maybe I am craving :sex: at the moment!

I did the baking soda test and it didn't fizzle so another sign for a girl - think I am going to find out for sure as I keep on thinking about it all the time! I put my 12w scan on another forum and everyone said they saw a girl nub - can't wait to find out now!!:happydance:

Had a good day at work today - my colleague tried to find the heartbeat with the doppler she uses for leg clinic but it wasn't working very well and we didn't have long to try and find it. Have got a midwife appointment next week so not too worried. My colleague was a midwife 20 years ago so is probably a bit out of practice lol!

It's a boy!!!! It's a boy!!!!!! I am so FREAKING excited!!!!!

Or, at least I'm pretty sure it's a boy and the ultrasound tech fumbled and said "he's making a liar out of me!" when he wouldn't move. When we came out, OH goes "it's a boy, isn't it?". We still don't know for sure but I'm 95% certain.

My due date is moved to March 30th but I'm staying right here with you April ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 12
Congrats northern! What a cute little face!! :)

Yes please stay here with us in the april group!

Yaaaaay for blue bump northern! Got a feeling there will be a lot of team blues! :-D

Congrats northern!

My scan is Nov 26th. Tech. they would be able to tell the gender but we aren't asking to find out. This one is going to be tough!

I'm still not keeping my fingers crossed. Guaranteed it comes out a girl. I want a boy so bad. I was so certain in there and now I'm not sure now that I'm away from it. She did say He though. We'll see. Still team yellow for now I guess :)

It's a boy!!!! It's a boy!!!!!! I am so FREAKING excited!!!!!

Or, at least I'm pretty sure it's a boy and the ultrasound tech fumbled and said "he's making a liar out of me!" when he wouldn't move. When we came out, OH goes "it's a boy, isn't it?". We still don't know for sure but I'm 95% certain.

My due date is moved to March 30th but I'm staying right here with you April ladies!

Oh wow! I thought you might be a pink bump with me. But I am so happy for you. That's so exciting! I love my little boy to pieces. He is so much fun! I'm glad you are staying here. ;)

I am incredibly late but I wondered if you ladies would mind if I joined? I'm due April 12th. Anomaly and gender scan on November 26th. I can't wait!!!

Congrats on possibly team blue! Lots of little boys coming in April.
My scan is November 18th, but I'm staying team yellow, so won't know if we'll be joining the blue team or pink team til April!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->