**April Bunnies 2015**

Can we add the genders to the front page? I would love to know what everyone is having :) Its hard for me to keep up with the thread sometimes :)

Happy Halloween all! I hope its good!

Hi Kirsty I wasn't expecting them to listen to it but they did. It was a student mw and she struggled to find it but the mw took over and found it straight away lol

Yea getting genders added to front page and title would be a fabby idea as I am also loosing track of who has found out and what they having lol

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I'm so glad to be here! I am going to take some time this weekend to read through the posts and catch up.

ssjad - for the last few weeks I have sort of just been making it through. I suffer from severe anxiety (especially during pregnancy) but I jumped on it the minute I noticed it was bad (5 weeks!!). My OB increased my dosage of Zoloft and I started seeing my therapist again. So, I feel like I am seeing a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel now! Other than that, been dealing with pretty rotten MS again. Still sick, but for the most part, just in the am now. I was sick in the am with DD until the day she was born so, we'll see how this one goes.

I just had my 16 week OB appointment on Wednesday. I got the blood test for spina bifida and I haven't heard anything yet so I'm not sure if that is good news or if it takes a while for the results. I declined all other genetic testing (as we did with DD). We will deal with whatever comes our way and pray that baby is healthy and happy! Oh, and OB found heartbeat after about 10 seconds after we both heard baby moving about!

As I mentioned in my first post, ultrasound is November 26th (the day before Thanksgiving). DH and DD are both coming! DD is excited to see baby on screen and I absolutely can't wait to find out the gender!!!!

Dini - I totally hear you! I am in Chicago and the snowflakes this morning were a surprise even though I heard it was a possibility for today. I will be dressing as a warm, comfy mama to go trick or treating. :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better and going through this journey with you!

So happy! I left school today, missing my last class, because I had a craving for that taziki sauce from the greek restaurant. I got a greek chicken salad, extra sauce, and it was soo sooo soooo good! It's the first time I actually have completed a FULL meal! Success! My only thing was that I forgot to tell them no feta cheese. It is so good but it's unpasteurized so I had to pull as much off as I could. Other than that, I am one happy pregnant person right now LOL. :happydance:

If you want the genders added, pm me same as for the due dates. It is way too difficult to be combing through posts looking for this stuff and I'm very rarely on my laptop to do it as I read it

Feta isn't on the no-no list, is it? I thought it was fine. If not, I've got issues because I've been eating feta like it's going out of style.

My husband told me not to eat it he sent this with it:

Traditionally feta cheese is made from unpasteurized goat's milk, but you should be fine IF you are eating feta made from pasteurized cow's milk. (Most of the stuff you get in the supermarket, like Athenos brand, is totally safe to eat during pregnancy.)

I didn't see it until after I left so I didn't even think of it.

Northern as far as I know shop bought feta is OK but homemade may not be.

I'm starting to feel the baby more frequently now. I just love the feeling. I have to soak in all these things because this is definitely my last pregnancy.

So to update my situation. Dh and I talked more yesterday. He has made it clear that as soon as he gets a job he will be moving out. He keeps insisting it's a separation and it's not for good. He says we have issues and need time to find ourselves and get to know each other again. He thinks this is what needs to be done and is not open to other suggestions. I told him I feel very strongly that if he moves out he will never come back. He insists I'm wrong and we will still be hanging out and in each others lives. I asked for a time frame and first he said he doesn't know and then he said six months. A bit later I realised I'm four months pregnant not three. So I pointed out that the baby will be here in about 5 months. He didn't say anything. He went out last night so today I'm going to bring up revising the time. I want to know before the baby arrives whether there is any hope of saving our marriage. I don't think it's fair to make me cope with a toddler and a newborn on my own while I wait for him to decide. I think I'm being reasonable saying that.
I have made it clear that I don't agree with his choice but basically I have no option. I am now faced with two choices - give up and let it end or do what I can to remind him why we got married in the first place.

Beanonorderits such a hard decision for you and obviously you know the full circumstances and the issues you have had in your relationship. Maybe just sit down have some quiet time and weigh upthe positives and negatives. If things aren't great and it's causing you to feel very unhappy and don't look to improve then maybe it's time to move On and start fresh. You and your daughter and bump are the most important things to focus on and if that means being a single parent and more happy then maybe it's for the best. I know it's not an easy decision but I really hope things work out for the best and I do think it's not fair on you for him to move out temporary while you struggle with a toddler and newborn and he should be their with you to support you. Do you have any family there? Or is it just the three of you? :hugs:

Oh my gosh, I am going to pay for Trick or Treating with DD tonight. I can barely move now. Plus, we do the Switch Witch and for sure I'm going to end up eating all her discarded treats.

Button its just the three of us out here. My parents are talking about coming out for the birth of the new baby. I want an answer from dh because if he is going to insist on 6 months or even if he agrees to my time limit but then we find we are not going to reconcile then I think I will go back home with my parents for the remainder of my maternity leave and summer holidays. That would be 3 or 4 months. I know its not fair to take the kids away from him for so long but at the same time why should I stay here and struggle on my own because of his decisions.
Its tough and I want to make sure the decisions I make are always in the kids best interest and not out of spite or resentment or anything. Dh had a tough upbringing because of divorce and his parents hating each other and being spiteful. Whatever happens the kids don't deserve to suffer.

Yay button :dance:
I started feeling mine kick yesterday while I was reclined back on my couch and again today :dance:

Beanonorder, I can't even imagine how difficult that must be :hugs: Do you have any friends or family who know about your situation that you can talk too? Sometimes you're so deep into the same thoughts it can be good to get outside support.

Congrats on the movement Button! I also feel my baby move several times per day and it's the best feeling :)

Thanks ladies, been waiting so impatiently to feel movement so it feels more real.

Beanonorder I hope things settle down for you soon, one way or another so you can get on with your life. Living in that limbo must be the worst thing.

I told my husband last night that living on the block we do is going to be extra the money for Halloween candy. Spent $40- got large bags of candy 180pieces each (3) and we ran out Half way through. Where I live they do trick or treating only between 6pm and 8pm. You have to have your porch light on or the kids are not allowed to even ring your doorbell. It's efficient. Soooooo many kids lol. We sat outside with our dog. The kids love her. It was also 30 out so very cold. Brr.

When we got back inside I was lying down and could swear I felt that fluttering feeling again. About the exact same location as last time. I guess it could have been something else but who knows. =] I'll go with it for now. =] I can't wait to feel kicking and movements but im not sure what to expect with that. Plus it's my first and I do have some extra weight so I'm sure I won't feel anything for a while longer.

Christina that fluttering is almost definitely baby, how fun! I wish we had that many trick-or-treaters, by 8:30 when the adolescent boys were coming I was giving them massive amounts of candy just to get rid of it! :p

Beanonorder I hope your DH realizes that he can't possibly be selfish enough to make you deal with a newborn and toddler alone while he decides what he wants to do. I once went through a time in my marriage where I thought being apart was what we needed, and I had no intention of getting divorced, so it's possible he's not totally checked out, just afraid. :hugs: I'm proud of you for putting your kiddoes first through this.

Gender ultrasound in an hour. My bump hasn't grown much the last two weeks, so I have developed an irrational terror that baby's not okay and we're bringing our DD into something horrible. UHG I am ready to be past this fear stage, it's ridiculous!

Beanonorder I am so sorry for all of your troubles. I imagine it's so difficult and lonely for you. Men can be so blind and selfish sometimes. I don't think it's unreasonable to go home for several months. The kids would enjoy it and he is the one making the decisions.

When I got divorced it started as a seperation and it was my decision. I pretty much knew ahead of time it was unlikely we would get back together and it was very hard but it did work out for the best. However we did not have children so that does not even compare. I wish you didn't have to do this but it sounds like you are doing the right things. Keep strong girl and congrats on the babies movement!!

Tara good luck at your scan! I'm sure everything is fine and your DD will love it!

Afm, I'm 16 weeks today! Yay! 4 months pregnant now. Getting closer to that half way mark. I want to start stocking up on diapers and such but I refuse to buy anything until closer to 20 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->