**April Bunnies 2015**

I made some purchases today. ;) I was going to wait until after my 3D scan but I had $50 in Kohl's cash. And these were on sale and the last ones there. I thought they were too cute to pass up. One made me think of an April bunny. Loved it!

Attachments

• 2014-10-30 16.36.24.jpg
    2014-10-30 16.36.24.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
Congrats northern how exciting! Did you see boy bits as well? I would be so frustrated right now being unsure if really boy or girl lol .

I saw two distinct white lines that looked absolutely nothing like what I'm seeing on google for girl pics, and not at all like DD was. We both thought boy and she said it. I have no idea. SO confused. I always thought two lines were a boy and 3 was a girl, but now I can't seem to find where I read that! Second guessing ourselves!

Oh northern I'm so glad you got to see your baby! I hope you'll get to know for sure if you're having a boy or a girl soon.

Rebecca those are cute outfits definitely suitable for a girly april bunny :) the dream with Sheldon is amazing lol!

Welcome chippyslady! Always nice to have more ladies join us.

Northern I'm so glad you finally got your scan and all is well. Sorry about the frustration of not knowing though.
Greygirl I'll be waiting along with you to find out the sex!

Rebecca those outfits are gorgeous!

I took dd to the Halloween party at my school last night. I wasn't ready for just how badly she reacted to everyone! Party also wasn't what most of us expected so we only stayed for an hour.

Oh northern that is frustrating! Did you ask the tech not to say the gender? Maybe she refers to all as 'he' I know any baby thing I read online here from nhs refers to baby as she. I don't know about the line thing. I know a girl is three lines as I've seen that on here but unsure on boy. When I had my gender scan with ds we seen the balls and willy lol i know some seen three dots for a boy as well like a triangle.
Xxx

My son you could obviously see a penis sticking out, no real lines, but I don't know. I would ask the doctor, it gets put in the ultrasound report... LMAO. But I am impatient and so far away from playing on team yellow.

Congrats on the good scan northern! I'm so happy all is good!! My gut says boy to tell you the truth.

Welcome chippyslady! Happy to have you here!!

My gender scan is November 19th so just under 3 weeks. Looks like lots of us are having them around then.

My back and hip and leg are hurting so bad now. It hurt so bad at work today I almost called the midwife but used a warm blanket and it eased up just a bit. It hurt so bad I thought I was going to get sick. It's mostly In my hip and leg now with some in my lower back.

I'm off for a few days so hopefully I'll feel better for a few days.

Cute outfits Rebecca :)

Congrats on your scan Northern :dance:

Counting yay not long for you :)

Dini hope your days off, you can give your hip and back some good rest and it starts to feel better :flower:

Afm, Babys kicks are getting noticeable now :dance:
If I press down a little, I can also feel the kicks with my hand. So delicate :cloud9:

Welcome chippyslady! What have you been doing for the last few weeks?

welcome chippslady

I'm so tired and dd won't sleep. my sister's wedding was earlier and my feet feel destroyed because of heels. and my knee also isn't too happy.

Welcome chippslady :flower:

I am just home from my 16 week antenatal appointment. All is well and met my mw who will be with me for the rest of pregnancy and she's nice! When pregnant with ds I had anti e antibody so had to be induced on due date. She's sent a blood sample today to check if still present and if it is then I have to go see consultant but it's likely another due date induction!
She used the Doppler and the hb is lovely and clear and very loud lol even heard a kick in Doppler :D
Next appointment with mw is in 6 weeks

Northern- I had a 3D ultrasound when I found out with my son. So, it was very clear that he had boy parts. I don't remember what the 2D ultrasound looked like, and I don't have any pictures of it either. I got curious and I was looking at ultrasound pictures of boys, and I did see a few where the most distinct part of the boy part were 2 white lines. So glad you finally got to see your baby. You waited long enough! And the ultrasound picture looks great.

Dini- I hope you can get some rest and that your pain subsides. Glad to hear you have a few days off to recoup.

Scottish- Glad your appointment went well. Hope your blood work comes back normal this time.

Perplexed- I don't know why children fight off sleep. It makes no sense. They need to understand the beauty of it. I hope your daughter did sleep and you got your rest!

Welcome chippyslady!

My in-laws are here now, and I'm enjoying some extra help! Love it! They haven't mentioned little girl's name yet. I wonder if my husband said something to them. I got out my doppler last night and we all listened to the baby. She was very active. So they got to hear kicks, movement, and the HB. It was fun! I still have to figure out what I am going to be for Halloween. My husband is being Iron Man and my son is being Captain America. I can't find my own superhero costume that would look normal. My son wants me to be a cat. I was going to have my bump be a gumball machine, but I couldn't find what I needed to make the costume. I'm sure I'll figure something out.
Happy Halloween, Everyone!

Hi!
Despite the fact that I have classes today I actually have energy. I fell asleep at like 8:45 last night, woke up once, and actually fell right back to sleep after using the bathroom. So exciting!

It is freezing here. It is around 30 right now, with a high of 40 and dropping back down into the 30's for the "trick or treating forecast" Brr...

My parents sent me a box that had a NY style crumb cake in it. They don't sell entenmanns cakes or donuts here in Iowa so I was really excited! :happydance: My husband and I are also in the process of planning our trip for after finals week ends. We are heading to the East Coast. My biggest fear is driving in December. The weather can be so unpredictable!!! We are going to visit his Aunt and Uncle in Atlanta. So Georgia here we come....

We will be going to New York for a baby shower in March when I am on spring break.

Sometimes it stinks when all of your family is on the east coast and you're in the midwest. But I like Iowa, so I can't complain too much. :thumbup:

We just got our orders today. We are staying here! I am kind of relieved because I didn't feel like moving during the 3rd trimester. Now I have to decide if I want to call in and schedule my next appointment with a different doctor now that I know that I will be delivering the baby here.

Christina the trips sound like fun and give you something to look forward to! I understand about the driving in December, I'm not quite east coast, I'm in Ohio but I get it. And I love that Crumb cake you are talking about, DH loves it too!

Woke up this morning to DH making bacon and eggs. It's been at least 2 years since he did that. I slept in as I went to bed a bit late and got up at my usual time to use the bathroom, let the dogs out and fed them and went back to bed and slept for almost 3 more hours, it was wonderful! I feel all congested and kinda crummy but the breakfast he's making smells so good I can barely tell I don't feel good lol. Stupid Ohio weather. Also supposed to be cold here about 38 and possible flurries for trick or treat tonight. If it had been last week it would have been 75 degrees (F). Geesh sometimes I wonder why I stay in this state!

Scottish I was at the midwife yesterday and they don't listen to the heartbeat now till 22 weeks! :-( apart from that everything was fine. Was told I must get checked out by a midwife everytime I have a bleed from now on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->