**April Bunnies 2015**

I also think I'm at a I can't get enough to drink stage. I'm going through the packages of 28 way too quickly. I drink 6 or more a day and my husband also drinks them. I drank 8 bottles of water yesterday!!! If I go a while without having water my mouth feels so dry. I may need to just get a new water bottle. It would be easier to fill up a 32oz bottle a few times. Granted the packages aren't that expensive but it will get that way if I have to buy one every 3-4 days =| they used to last me 2 weeks!

The downfall... Is I have to go to the bathroom quite often. Ha!

So I had thought I maybe saw a penis on the ultrasound a while back(Though it could easily have been an umbilical cord too, because the ultrasound was taken at a weird angle, through the head and down.). Anyway, last night I had a dream that I had an ultrasound and baby was most definitely a girl. Had no dreams about my sons sex- interesting! I'm so curious to find out, less than 2 weeks now! That being said, I'm also extremely nervous, so worried if everything is going to be alright with the baby. I wish I was finding out now instead of later- I hate the waiting.

Beanonorder- I hope you and your husband can work things out. And, if not, you will be able to be with your family when the baby comes. Even though you would be taking the baby away from him, you can't possibly be expected to handle all of that by yourself. That is just too much. I think you are making good choices for you.

Christina- What you described sounds exactly like movement!

Congrats to everyone feeling movement (and even more movement). It's so fun! I'm still eager for the time when baby can be felt from the outside. I can't wait for my husband and son to be able to feel her.

Tara- YAY! Your gender scan is today!!! :happydance: I'm so excited. I can't wait to find out. I understand the fears. I think they happen every time I'm about to have a scan. I'm sure all is well.

Dini- Happy 16 weeks! It's fun actually say 4 months, because you feel pretty far in.

We went trick-or-treating last night as a superhero family. My husband was Iron Man, I found a purple T-shirt with a bat symbol on it and went as my own made-up superhero Bat Mommy, and my son was Captain America. My husband got tons of attention in his costume. One kid even said, "Is that that real Iron Man?" It was too funny. Our apartment complex wasn't very organized with trick-or-treating. So, I don't think anyone knew which apartments to trick or treat at. We saw nobody going around by 6:15. So at 6:30, we went out to a nearby neighborhood, parked and trick-or-treated there. It was a lot of fun.

My MIL and FIL stayed at our apartment to give out candy. But they said only 2 trick-or-treaters came by. Now we still have all this candy plus what my son got last night. But we had fun. We played pin the wand on the witch, had a dance party to Halloween songs like Monster Mash, and my husband carved a ninja turtle pumpkin for our son.

Suddenly, with the start of Halloween, cold weather has rushed into Georgia. I'm loving it because it finally feels like Fall now! I hope everyone is having a great day!

=] exciting! I believe I can feel it even if I'm not laying down. I've been siting down while at a home health visit this morning and twice I had that feeling. Same area. It's also the about the same area where the nurse found the heartbeat on Tuesday. I have had a lot of water this morning but forgot my breakfast so I haven't eaten yet today (and I don't think its gas or anything I used the bathroom. Sorry if tmi)

Fall weather is wonderful! It's chilly hear. Just going to hit 50 for a high today. But it's nice out. We are going to get our patio furniture in the garage and cover our large table today. Ok. Husband is going to out the furniture in the garage. I'm going to watch.

I have to cook a large pasta dinner for a family. My husband works with the husband and they just had a baby. They did no testing and their daughter was born with downs. The school started a meal train. Every two days someone brings them a meal. They have two young kids and the baby. So we are making pasta, meatballs, sausage, garlic bread and a salad.

Good luck Tara (is it you that they thought boy at 12 week scan?) if so I can't wait to see if they are right :D xxx

We only had a couple of trick and treaters come Round then it started raining heavy :( so that probably sent them all home early. Have lots of sweets here though lol

Beanonorder, I am so sorry for what you are going through. I went through a split with DD's bio dad when I was 3 months pregnant and it was terrible. Not so much that the relationship was over (that was the best life decision I've ever made and never shed a tear over it), but the thought of parenting on your own is terrifying. You sound like a strong lady and although this will be hard, I am sure that you will be okay in the end.

Counting- I am more and more convinced that I was seeing the umbilical cord on our ultrasound. I don't know if this is because I'm too terrified to get my hopes up or if it really was just the umbilical cord. We waited a long time for this baby and I never ever thought it would matter what it is, but I'm concerned when I find out for sure I am going to go through a bit of gender disappointment. Who would have thought?

We have folded on our girls name. I don't think I can do Adelaide. We are currently making up five names each that we like and comparing it.

Three of what I have right now are Andie, Jessa and Stella. Thoughts?

I really like Stella out of those other names - what has changed your mind on Adelaide?

I think we have girls and boys names now :flower: I will say when we hopefully know the gender next week.

Beanonorder - I can only really reiterate what other have said and I can't imagine how stressful going through this is.

My DH's father left when he was a tiny baby and he has grown up very balanced and has a decent relationship with his Dad.

My close friend split with her ex when her 2 kids were very young and they have worked to make sure both parents are involved in the kids lives but have made a clean break in their relationship.

Hey all just saying hi and letting you know I'm alive ;) I've hardly been online so I haven't caught up on the thread but based on the last couple of pages...

Beanonorder so sorry this is happening right now. I think it will all work out the way it's supposed to, even if it means you won't be together you'll have two beautiful babies together. Sorry you're going through this stressful time now :hugs:

Someone mentioned the name Stella? I love it! I had actually thought about it too but highly unlikely that I'll use it since this little one is probably a boy.

I wish I had more of a bump! But last night DH and I dtd and when I laid down after baby was so active it was precious! I felt definite kicks, kinda the first time in positive that it's not gas :haha: :cloud9:

Anyways, just saying hi! I'll catch up in a week or so :)

Everything looked great at the ultrasound and baby is definitely a boy. DD was over the moon seeing him moving around and DH seems excited too. :)

Congrats on a blue bump Tara! Glad the scan went well.

Congrats on your blue bump Tara yay :D your dd will love having a little brother! Mine adores her baby bro :D

Amelie when is your scan? Good luck!

Northern Jessa is a lovely name. X

Who else has gender scans coming up? Mine is 3 weeks Tuesday argh hurry up lol

Counting- I am more and more convinced that I was seeing the umbilical cord on our ultrasound. I don't know if this is because I'm too terrified to get my hopes up or if it really was just the umbilical cord. We waited a long time for this baby and I never ever thought it would matter what it is, but I'm concerned when I find out for sure I am going to go through a bit of gender disappointment. Who would have thought?

I'm sure it would be awesome either way!With my son my DH wanted a little girl badly! Like, I was really worried what would happen if baby was a boy(He might be disappointed which broke my heart for baby). When we found out that he was a boy, my DH was still so happy and now he often says he wouldn't have it any other way. He actually hopes the current babe is a boy too- Now that he is raising a boy he is nervous about raising a girl, haha. I'm sure if your baby is a girl you will be excited too, it might take some getting used to though!

I have no preference really and didn't with Joey either, but on one hand I know because of how badly my body does pregnancy this will probably be my last so it would be nice to have the experience of raising a daughter. But I think my son would love a brother and boys are so much fun. I have everything for a boy, but buying girl stuff would be so nice! So many positives on either side. I know we will be over the moon with either sex. I want to know so bad:haha:

Oh and my scan is November 13th. So less than 2 weeks but I am so impatient. I want to make sure everything is good and be able to start preparing for this baby (and whatever sex they may be)

Yay for another blue bump!!! Congratulations Tara!!!

Bean - I hope you manage to get something sorted with DH it must be unbelievably hard but you have been so strong. We are all here for you when you need us hugs ☺️.

Congratulations Tara on another blue bump! (I wonder if this blue will mean more of a chance for some pink..)

Maggz - I have started feeling some definite kicks over the last few days as well and it is magical 😊

Ds and I met up with my very oldest friend today. She is getting married on the 3rd April and I am a bridesmaid (will be like a bloody walrus by then though!). She has said she wants us in the navy though which is a flattering colour so I don't mind. My friends fiancé and her are very fit and we decided to go for a walk around a local castle today. Wow I am feeling it now my new boots pinched and I have pulled a muscle in my groin! I have been so tired in this pregnancy and after running about after ds all day have absolutely no energy to work out. Think I may need to go for a little walk every day though just to stay active. Am sooo tired now though 😴😴😴

My fitness attempts are out the door thanks to this dead leg I have now. On the ultrasound baby's head is nestled right over where the nerve should run down, so I guess that is causing it.

Just had a bath and my leg seems a bit better. Will see if I can get out of bed in the morning!😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->