**April Bunnies 2015**

To be honest, I think I need a couple of days to adjust to the idea that we're definitely having a son. I thought I was prepared, but the fact that I'll never have a baby girl again is hitting me more than I expected. I am so lucky to have one of each and I know it will be amazing when he's here.

Congrats Tara! You are absolutely right that it will be great when he arrives!

Christina how'd you drink so much?! When I went to bed last night I realised that all I'd had the whole day was a cup of tea and a glass of water. I felt so bad!

I have been terrible about any kind of exercise. I just have to admit to myself and out loud that I am plain old lazy! My friend just got certified as a yoga instructor so she said she'll teach me a bit. I tried to follow a video last pregnancy but I just ended up feeling a bit silly.

I honestly don't know. It just started last week. Before that I barely drank half of what is recommended. Now it's like if I don't drink something for a bit my mouth gets dry. I drank 6 already today and I haven't even had dinner yet. I just down the water bottle. =|

Christina I've also been really thirsty off and on, a girl at work said its a symptom of anemia but can also be the hormones. It can also be due to blood sugar but that's not likely at this stage. I think it's justy body making sure I'm hydrated.

Tara congrats on your boy! I'm sure as time goes on you will get used to it and it will be so fun to have one of each.

Northern my exercise sucks as well thanks to my leg being numb and the pain in my back and hip. Today where its numb it started itching like mad but scratching it did no good because I couldn't really feel it. Then later it felt like it was on fire. I'm so over it and it's not likely to get better! I have to have my heating pad every night because of the pain.

My massage therapist told me not to use an electric heating pad, just hot water bottles. Not certain as to why!

Dini- I wonder if a tens machine would help you. My parents bought me one for I think $50 a few years ago on Amazon for the nerve damage I have. It's what they use at physical therapy. I don't know If you'd have to ask a doctor before use or not though I use mine still but the nerve damage is on my arm. It works wonders. Just a thought.

My mom uses one for when her static pain gets bad. It's what made me think of it.

Congrats on your blue bump tara.

Bean: I hope you and your DH can work out something. If he won't stay till the baby comes I think it's great you're making plans to stay with your family for your maternity leave. No one can blame you if it came down to it. :hugs:

Can antenatal depression have triggers?

I am going through the constant thirst thing too.

I was worried it was my diabetes starting but my glucose seems alright still.

Wow. Only been up for 2 hours and I've cried four times already. And it's over random stuff. An episode of svu, one of teen mom 2, one because my dog curled up on me to sleep and then when I started making sauce for dinner. It might be a long day today. I'm apparently quite emotional. =|

I know how that is Christina. I think that should have been my biggest clue this pregnancy. I was weepy over things that wouldn't normally affect me.

However, I do think I suffered antenatal & postpartum depression last time. And now antenatal again. Same triggers as last time which is why I'm thinking back to it. I dunno if I'll be taken seriously if I bring it up next appointment. I didn't get help last time and just waited for it to subside...I do not want to suffer in silence anymore.

Yay for another blue bump!

Anyone know what the total is so far for boys and girls (and yellow) in this group?

Sorry beanorder to hear about your OH - I hope you're wrong about your instinct, and that it is temporary and sorted before baby arrives. You're right, it's not fair for him to drag it out past baby being born as well.

Felt the baby move the most I have so far today! Not kicks yet, but lots of rolling I think! Back to work tomorrow after half term though :(

Christina I was wondering about a TENS unit myself. I plan to ask the MW at my next appt in a little over 2 weeks if there is anything else I can do. She did say last time an electric heating pad was fine as long as I didn't fall asleep with it and I didn't use it for more than about 30 min at a time.

I also cried over something I normally wouldn't have today. One of my cats has decided in the last week or so that she is going to be very clingy, which is VERY unlike her. And this morning while watching TV my other cat was laying on me and she shoved her way in also, no biggie, however at some point she decided she didn't like my other cat being there and she swatted at him, and the second time she did it she dug her claws into my chest right above my collar bone and it hurt so bad and it surprised me. I got up and ran to the bathroom and it was bleeding and I just started bawling..like big time, it did hurt, pretty bad but I can usually handle it. I think it just scared me and I flipped lol. DH was so mad at her. She didn't mean it but she has gotten awfully territorial over me.

I hope you get to use one. It really does work wonders!!

My dog is very clingly lately too. She won't even lay by Dh right now. She is constantly curled up on me or next to me. Though she is getting too heavy to be on my lap!!

Team :blue: here as well :)
Greygirl, I'm feeling what I think are rolls too quite a bit, and every once in a while little 'bumps' that I can also see. You have to really look close for it though.

Vickster- Congrats on team pink! :pink:

Summer- Congrats on team blue! :blue:

GreyGirl- Including the latest announcements... I think the numbers are like this

:blue: Eidson, Kirsty, Sarah, Tara, Summer
:pink: myself, Vickster

I hope I didn't miss anyone! I can't remember who all is staying team yellow.

Check me out - managing to post twice in one day!

Had our gender scan yesterday. We're officially team :pink:

Congratulations on team pink!!!

Team :blue: here as well :)
Greygirl, I'm feeling what I think are rolls too quite a bit, and every once in a while little 'bumps' that I can also see. You have to really look close for it though.

Congratulations on your little boy :D
I get bumps too, but only internal, nothing external yet. But loving having so much more movement today! Finally starting to feel like someone is actually in there!

Vickster- Congrats on team pink! :pink:

Summer- Congrats on team blue! :blue:

GreyGirl- Including the latest announcements... I think the numbers are like this

:blue: Eidson, Kirsty, Sarah, Tara, Summer
:pink: myself, Vickster

I hope I didn't miss anyone! I can't remember who all is staying team yellow.

I'm staying team yellow. Don't know how many others. Boys are definitely edging ahead so far, looking forward to seeing the rest of the gender scans :)

Congratulations on all the gender confirmations.

Apologies for sideways pic but 15+4 bump. Do you think it looks boy or girl bump like?

https://i61.tinypic.com/fy0rhv.jpg

Congrats on the new gender confirmations. Boys are definitely pulling ahead.
Greygirl I'm sure we aren't the only 2 staying team yellow but I can't remember who the others are.

I've had three nights of really bad sleep! Plus dd keeps climbing into bed with me. I don't really mind but I know it's becoming a habit... Today is my first class observation. I'm dreading it. Our salary increase and bonus are all linked to the results of our observations so it's pretty important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->