**April Bunnies 2015**

Symptoms here include growing an entire cup size! Her breasts are sore of course. Some slight nausea, but it passes quickly. Lower back pain. GAS. GAS. GAS. :haha: hunger pains. She's always hungry and that hasn't changed haha.

We're not waiting to find out the sex. Neither of us are patient.

We've told her family, a few close friends, our donor obviously, and my brother. Holding out on my family....kinda dreading it. Love them to death, but I already know how they feel about my gay family, it won't be a happy moment for them :cry: but hopefully in time they'll come around, like they did about us getting married.

First doctor appointment this Friday, 6 weeks on the dot :happydance:

Ooh, Dr Who theme sounds fun!
Aknqtpie, I have a nearly 2 year old & I still wonder if I'm ready :haha: :haha:

Northern_me, where are you based? H&M and New Look are my go to places, but I also try & buy non maternity stuff that has stretch so I can reuse it after baby is born.

Ooo.. we are getting an H&M up here soon (or it just opened??) I will have to remember that..

I am going to wait until after I see the heart beat to buy any maternity clothes. We are limited in Alaska to a few places that sell stuff.. Maternity Motherhood, and Target.. so most of mine will be online as well. I am going to Vegas in October for a girls weekend (this has been planned since the spring... oops ;) ), but they have some maternity outlet stores, so I plan on hitting those up for some stuff. I should be around 14 weeks then.

Does anyone else get the.. oh my god..what did I do? feeling? I want a baby, and we were trying, but all of a sudden I am like... What did I do? Am I really ready for this? I guess I have a lot going on right now too.. I just sold my house, and am going through the closing process, so we will be buying something in the next few months.

ha that's kind of funny.. my husband and I and some friends had a vegas trip planned a couple month ago and then 2 days before I tested we booked our flights cause southwest had a good deal for our October dates; then I test and dun dun dun. Oh well, I don't need to drink in Vegas to have a good time!

Lol Eidson, the gas is right :haha: :haha: Pregnancy is so not glamorous!

Welcome poptart eidson and mrsa.
I wanted to stay team yellow but fiance wants to know so will prob find out. I had a feeling my twins were boys and feel this is a girl.
We had to tell my mum as we were going to pick up my wedding dress and had to reorder bigger! Plus we are visiting the mil and told her as I would not get away with lying about not drinking. Told 3 friends who were coming over for wedding planning and cocktails-changed to soft drinks! Will tell my headteacher when I go back to school after the hols. Will prob wait til after 15 weeks (fx) to tell others.

I'm in a small town in Atlantic Canada. No h&m unfortunately!!

Poptart - My girlfriends I am going with all know. So I am like.. I guess I get to be the sober responsible one! The four of us aren't big partiers or club goers.. so we will still have fun gambling, eating, and going to shows.

When in october are you going?

Hi everyone! Hope no one minds the extra company! My names Jenn, I have started another thread calling out all the early birdies and was kindly referred here. I am newly pregnant at 4w1, and we were trying. I was using BBT to track my O date and after a really long, abnormal cycle (40 days) I fell into an ovulation versus a period, like I was expecting too, and had no idea I was pregnant (because I was essentially waiting for my cycle to end so a new one could start). It wasn't until I paid attention to my chart (more than just plugging in temps) that I realized, I had ovulated and when every day my temp went higher...I took a test....and after 6 line tests, and one digital we have confirmed our pregnancy indeed.

While early, I am experiencing some pretty good symptoms.... waiting for MS to really kick in and hoping that THIS pregnancy ( i have 2 dd's - 5 yo and 8 yo) will only get as bad as the ravenous hunger I've been experiencing...

I did have a miscarriage 7 years ago, and though it was a chemical I still get worried it could happen again to me. So while these symptoms are a nuisance they are welcomed.

First OB appointment isn't until 10 weeks preggers (so 6 more week).... :(

Ah well! I have you girls to keep me company!

We are planning to take a picture of dd and I with a sign pointing to dd saying 'this one was made in China' and then another sign pointing to my bump saying 'this one was homegrown'
Originally it was supposed to say this one was too but then I got pregnant while on holiday back home so we have to make adjustments!

I have also been having diarrhea. I was so embarrassed I actually had to ask dh and dd to get out the shower so I could go! I can't wait to move cos then we'll have two bathrooms!

Today is moving day and we have so much still to do!!

heyyy and congratulations to everyone!! I am 6 weeks 1 day and my due date (according to the internet) is April 6th! Although my first appt is not until the 8 week mark so hopefully I will know more then! MS has struck for the first time today and dang… its rough lol I have also had some funny dreams, sore boobs, peeing ALOT and being exhausted!

Poptart - My girlfriends I am going with all know. So I am like.. I guess I get to be the sober responsible one! The four of us aren't big partiers or club goers.. so we will still have fun gambling, eating, and going to shows.

When in october are you going?

Yeah we don't really go to the clubs or anything. Went to one once after we got married and that was enough for me.

We are going Oct 4-8th, when will you be there?

Not sure if you already knew/know this but there's a MyVegas app game that gives you free rewards for Vegas when you play. It's a bit tedious but it adds up quick! i've gotten tons of free nights, food, and shows playing it. LOL Figured i'd mention it.

<<<Frugal

Are you talking the slot machine game?? I have been playing that over the last few months!!! I love it! hahaha

We are down there Oct 23-26. Perfect amount of time!

I am going to tell my OH tomorrow. I ordered a onesie that says "Future Red Sox Fan, just like daddy!" and it wasn't suppose to be here until Saturday but now it'll come tomorrow. His 30th birthday party is Saturday and real birthday Tuesday and I was going to tell him then(I actually got him Red Sox tickets) but I can't wait any longer! Plus people were making me feel guilty I haven't told him yet. :/

Are you talking the slot machine game?? I have been playing that over the last few months!!! I love it! hahaha

We are down there Oct 23-26. Perfect amount of time!

Yep that's the one! lol

Aww that sounds really cute Mrs.A ... I wish my OH was a Seahawks fan.. so we could do a really cute "new Seahawks fan" annoucnement picture. We are both fans of the local ECHL hockey team though, so we might do something like that.

Symptoms here include growing an entire cup size! Her breasts are sore of course. Some slight nausea, but it passes quickly. Lower back pain. GAS. GAS. GAS. :haha: hunger pains. She's always hungry and that hasn't changed haha.

We've told her family, a few close friends, our donor obviously, and my brother. Holding out on my family....kinda dreading it. Love them to death, but I already know how they feel about my gay family, it won't be a happy moment for them :cry: but hopefully in time they'll come around, like they did about us getting married.

That's really too bad! You look like you have a lovely family. Fingers crossed they have a better reaction than you are expecting!

:hugs: sorry to hear about your family Eidson. If anything can bring a family together it should be a baby :flower: hopefully they'll be happy!

We are planning on staying team yellow....not sure about my DH....I have been trying to convince him!

Mrsa can't wait to hear how it goes! Sounds so cute!

I was laughing so hard when I told my DH. I came out of the bathroom after testing and he didn't know I was testing or suspecting it. And I told him "come here...I have something to show you." His response "am I in trouble? Did I leave the seat up?" :rofl:

:hugs: sorry to hear about your family Eidson. If anything can bring a family together it should be a baby :flower: hopefully they'll be happy!

We are planning on staying team yellow....not sure about my DH....I have been trying to convince him!

Mrsa can't wait to hear how it goes! Sounds so cute!

I was laughing so hard when I told my DH. I came out of the bathroom after testing and he didn't know I was testing or suspecting it. And I told him "come here...I have something to show you." His response "am I in trouble? Did I leave the seat up?" :rofl:

Thats funny! I'm not sure how my husband is going to react. I'm not sure if I've been doing a good job of hiding it. lol. I'm going to try to tape his reaction tomorrow without him knowing. I'm not sure how though.

Hello! I'd love to join!

I'm currently due April 24th.... unless I'm having more than one! We transferred 2 5day blasts this IVF cycle.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->