**April Bunnies 2015**

Congrats on the new gender revealers :D I am so inpatient now for mine lol

Amelie I think boy looking at your bump actually! Just a feeling lol gorgeous bump btw

Yay! Congratulations to everyone finding out genders!!

I'm team yellow but not sure how long it will last haha :)

Hope you are all feeling well!! I'm sorry I haven't been posting but I come and catch up frequently!!

I have a second ultrasound picture that you can kind of see a different view on. We had a party last night and OH being the proud dad he is already, had to show everyone. The general consensus was that everyone thought it was a boy. Maybe we weren't losing our minds.

You team yellowers are so patient lol

Northern would love to see the other scan pic :D

Amelie- I have no clue about gender based on your bump, but you look great! I keep thinking you are having another girl. That has nothing to do with the way the bump looks, though.

Northern- I'd love to see the ultrasound picture!

My husband has been excellent lately. He just went to the second-hand store yesterday and bought a lot of stuff. He went with his mother and sister and came home and surprised me. He bought me a swing that he knew I really wanted. It is in great condition and it was half retail price. He bought me a boppy infant pillow (not the nursing pillow, but the one baby sits on) because he knows I really want one of those this time. He also bought the exact same bath tub that we had last time that I loved. I didn't think he had any idea of what I was wanting. But he was clearly paying attention. Meanwhile, my registry list is dwindling (which is okay if we are getting the same stuff for half the price). I'm sure I'll end up with tons of clothes. I found people loved buying me baby clothes when I was pregnant with my son.

Team yellow here! Well at home it's orange because my husband hates yellow and I gave up arguing lol. =]

Intelligender :) I'm thinking Girl. My mom told me today I was having a girl too. So fingers crossed.

Attachments

• 10689905_872654629420989_5932947851157319443_n.jpg
    10689905_872654629420989_5932947851157319443_n.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 10255761_872654606087658_434736109794786748_n.jpg
    10255761_872654606087658_434736109794786748_n.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
Northern you should post your second scan. I'd love to see it.

Amelie your bump is so cute but like Rebecca I have no clue on gender based on it.

I haven't really felt what I thought was movement today but maybe baby is having a lazy day like I am lol.

Okay, I'm going to post it! Obviously this is a profile pic and not the tell-all shot! I saw different angles in the ultrasound and you can't see everything from one still shot. However, those two lines that I was seeing are there sort of. I wish I had a better pic to obsess over!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 19
Congrats ladies for finding out.

I think I'll find out...but maybe not if DH comes with me.

I want to find out, but if OH can't make it, I won't find out

Congrats to the ladies finding out gender. 5 weeks today until I find out.

Yes congrats to all of you having successful scans and finding out the gender! Only a few days until mine, I hope the baby is healthy and willing to show us the gender ;)

I still have a strong feeling baby is a boy, which would mean we have an excess of blue bumps in this thread. So excited to soon find out!

Soooo exciting everyone finding out the gender!!!!!

I'm feeling movement! All kinds of little pokes. First time I've really felt much of anything, but definitely the first time I've felt anything during the day! I thought a few weeks ago I was feeling it, but it stopped!

I need to change my ticker. 19 weeks today!

Yay for feeling movement! Best feeling ever!!!!!

Did anyone else get worse nausea these last weeks? My nausea was very light in the first trimester, most days I had none. But these last weeks I have nausea every afternoon. I'm thinking it's my bodys way of telling me to eat more, so I'm trying to emember to eat a fruit in the afternoon but it doesn't always help...

Northern- I couldn't tell gender from the ultrasound picture. I think I did see the 2 lines you were talking about, but I couldn't determine gender. Are you having another scan after this one? If so, do you think you all are going to try to find out? Also, happy 19 weeks today. My original due date by my LMP was March 30th. April 1st was right there on the line anyway. You just might have your baby in March. Also, congrats on feeling movement. That is very exciting!

Tove- When is your scan? I'll be excited to find out! :)

My in-laws left yesterday. Their visit just flew by! But it was a very nice visit. They were supposed to be coming back for Thanksgiving, but my FIL said he wasn't sure if he'd be able to take the trip. I hope he changes his mind. My husband does not think we will be able to travel to them for Thanksgiving because he doesn't think he will have enough time off to do it.
My parents are on their way down today. It's so nice to have company. I can't wait for my mom to stay for a week! She is the best. I always love having her here.
I checked on my baby with the doppler last night because I hadn't felt her moving very much in the past 2 days or so. She was doing just fine. And the doppler got her to be very active, and I could feel her moving all around. My big 3D scan is on Saturday! I just can't wait! My mom is so excited to be there. If this week flies by like the last 4 days did, it will feel like my scan date is here in no time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->