**April Bunnies 2015**

Rebecca I am so sorry about your headache. Do you ever get migraines? It sounds like a big migraine but that's all I could compare it to. It's good you're planning to call in to ask if this is normal.

Can't wait to see your update, Northern.

I'm in the waiting room. I have such a great doctor but she is always behind!!

Rebecca- it sounds like it could be a migraine. That describes some of my not so severe ones.

Yay northern we are all waiting here lol

Rebecca I also have had a lot of headaches but not like the one you described. Hope it doesn't come back x

Aww congrats on your pink bundle northern :pink: at least you know now and can prepare a bit Instead of wondering xxx

Northern! Congrats! Another team pink! :pink: How do you feel about it?

I just got off the phone with the OB nurse. She documented the headache, and she said to try to increase water intake. But that if I get a headache again, to see if I have any changes in vision, feel lightheaded or dizzy, or if it doesn't wear off after an hour (even after taking something) and call immediately. She said those are red flags and they would need to see me. But since I was in bed and it was midnight, I have no idea if I had any changes in vision. And I also did not get out of bed, so I don't know about lightheadedness or dizziness. I'm hoping that drinking more water will just solve the problem.

Expecting a little girl? Congratulations! I know you were hoping for a boy, but I'm sure she will be just the sweetest little thing :cloud9:

I'm better than I thought I would be! I thought it was a girl all along but then the ultrasound was a little glimmer of hope. I think I'm just more disappointed that this means we will be doing this pregnancy thing all over again.

Rebecca, that headache sounds scary and the advice from your midwife sounds like they are taking it seriously, which is good. Hope you don't have that type of headache/migraine again!

Northern, congrats on team pink ;) seems like the pink/blue bumps even out a little now. Let's see what my bump turns tomorrow and if the distribution gets more or less even!

Northern, at least now that you now you have the next 21 weeks to adjust to the idea and get excited about it. By the time my son was born my DH, who had wanted a girl, was worried our little boy would actually come out a girl. And who knows, maybe in a few years you will get the baby crazies and be glad you have a chance to try again for a little boy!:haha: Now you just have to decide on that girl name!

Can you guys not mention that it's a girl on FB? I know Megan personally and her and her husband are really close family friends -OH doesn't even know I know. And he won't.

Congrats on a pink bump northern!

I had my 16 week appointment and the midwife found the heartbeat and was very excited when I said I wanted a home birth this time.

Congratulations on your :pink: bump Northern. 2 girls is amazing, I'd be happy if I ended up with 3 :flower:

My scan has been moved to 5.15pm on Friday opposed to Saturday. We hopefully should know the sex then.

Aw Northern, I kinda wish we could trade bump colors! :p I'm glad you're not too disappointed though! :) Congrats!

Rebecca, your birth story sounds so much like mine, minus the strep. Went in as soon as my water broke but my labor never even started let alone progressed. Strapped to every machine ever so I couldn't move around, mostly due to my super high blood pressure. Pitocin Pitocin Pitocin, epidural, but it was lucky in a way bc my epidural was off-center so I could feel my contractions well and only pushed for I think 14 minutes. Could also feel horrible back labor, but hey! :p

Amelie, I too am hoping to have a much better birth this time! I hope they treat you well and you get the birth you want!

The midwife appointment was OK. Heard the baby's hb and it kicking about. My sugar was fine, wee fine, BP fine.

I spoke to her a little about my induction anxiety, but I know in reality I just need to see how things develop. I truly believe in the reasons for induction where gestational diabetes is involved.

My idea birth would be a week or so early and not so fast we couldn't get to a hospital but too fast for them to get any lines into me or ask too many questions about my history!

My established labour with DD2 was 1hour 16 minutes. So maybe I'll get lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->