**April Bunnies 2015**

Oh and for the record xanzaba, my first, at 20 week scan was measuring on the small side, doctors had a tiny bit of concern some kind of restriction was going on(combined with unexplained bleeding). I had follow up scans at 22 and 26 weeks. At 37 weeks I was induced and they did a scan to estimate his size, since he was really not growing more as placenta was failing. They estimated him at 8lbs even at 37 weeks! I gave birth at 38 weeks, he was a completely average(but above average for gestation!) 7lbs 5.8oz. Babies grow at different rates!

We are having a very healthy - perfect little heart beating away - 3rd daughter :pink: :pink: :pink:

https://i59.tinypic.com/mkzvwp.jpg

I am pretty sure we are going to call her Penelope April (Penny for short) :flower:

Congrats Amelie! :pink: bump I am so happy for you and you have chosen a beautiful name :D x

I have my 20 week scan on the 20th. Pretty sure it's a boy though. Intuition and I think I saw some boy bits between the two femur bones she was measuring...

Mine is Thursday morning(less than a week- :happydance: ), but I am sure someone must be between now and then!

Amelie-- Congrats!!!

Whoa... I need a new bra. It makes me cringe to think that my boobs keep getting bigger- they were big enough before getting pregnant!!! I'm to the point where if I don't get a new one soon I am just going to go around braless because it's a heck of a lot more comfortable. LOL

I've also been feeling more flutters and they are feeling stronger! =) I'm sure it has to be the baby now. :baby: They last a quick second and stop. But it's been a few times a day (randomly). I had one that was more towards the middle - like straight down from my belly button- late last night. It was a quick punching feeling and then it went away. Most of them are the flutters more towards the right. Always in the same area or at least pretty close. That area, when laying down, is also a bit harder than the left side. :baby:

Congrats Amelie :pink: name choice is beautiful!

I feel like I'm losing it. As we near her first birthday dd seems to have reverted her sleep habits into newborn ones. We've gone through phases of sleep disruptions but by far this is the longest. I'm not getting any sleep at night and nothing is helping. Last night she was up for hours just playing, and she didn't want to play alone, she wanted to cruise while in our bed and refused anything I or DH could do to help her sleep (rocking, white noise, humming, cuddling) although she was sleepy and rubbed her eyes frequently.

Today she'll sleep but has to be held by me. Placing her next to me in bed or back in her cot bed are no nos. I'm so so tired. It's been a sleepless few weeks. I can't just switch off and sleep when she naps. She fights naps a lot too and if she's slightly distracted while sleepy that's it. No more nap.

I need to sleep so badly.

Congrats amelie on a girl!

Perplexed I feel you on the needing sleep. I'm beginning to think I'm never going to get more than 4 hours of sleep a night ever again. I saw a meme the other day that said 'motherhood is proof that humans can survive without sleep'
At around 1 my dd also went through some major sleep issues and I wondered if they would ever end. They did!

I am still not sure what I am having. I seem to lack the whole 'mothers intuition'. And I'm struggling with names. I have a couple of girls names I like but I can't choose my favourite. And I'm stuck on having my dad's name as a second name if it's a boy. I'm planning to tell dh that it's not negotiable and I actually don't care what he thinks.

My scan is the 19th. Can't wait!!

Perplexed you must be so exhausted! I hope she starts sleeping soon.

Beanonorder I think DH has no say in names! Lol if he's leaving you to be a single mom while you are pregnant in my eyes he lost his right to have a say!

Our 3rd baby is a........... :cloud9:

Attachments

• girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 17
Congratulations on your girl :pink:, RayeAnne!! Love the reveal picture!

The girl count on this thread is starting to come up and maybe both genders are even now. ;)

I am so impatient to find out what sex this wiggle worm is! Which is funny because I have no preference either way, I just want to know and start preparing.

Congrats on the girls! I love the name Penelope. My DD was named that for 3/4 of my pregnancy until I got talked out of it by my mother. If I can somehow win OH over once he sees me go through labour, we could very well have two Penelopes in this group. I doubt it (he is strongly opposed) but it is worth a shot haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->