**April Bunnies 2015**

Northern I adore the name Thea!

Counting, I also have no instinct about what we are having. I had one dream it was a girl but really have no clue.

Beanonorder, glad your family is coming? That should be a relief. And yay for a boy! I think he wanted you to know!

Had a better day today. I got some sleep and work wasn't as busy so I got to sit often and my back and leg hurt but I could deal with it. 10 days till the gender scan, really can't wait and I'm getting anxious. I still can't believe sometimes there is a little person in there!

My mild girl feelings I think are entirely based on a dream I had that I was having a girl, lol. That and thinking DH might be right again.

Beanonorder, my son was like that too, always waving the goods around I would have had to be blind not to see he was a boy. Very exciting news though, I can imagine it is hard thinking not another baby girl- but boys are so fun and amazing! You are lucky!

Beanonorder- Congratulations on your boy! :blue: Boys are just so much fun.

My dreams this time have been way off. From the beginning, I dreamed that I had another boy. I have had several dreams that this baby is another boy (even last night!) , and I saw beyond a shadow of a doubt yesterday that baby is, in fact, a girl.
With my son, my dreams were spot on. Maybe I just tend to dream about having a boy.

The wait for my husband to be ready to talk about names is excruciating. I am getting so tired of it. I want to name her. I thought of another name I love today which is Holly. I just really can't wait to talk about it and name her.

That must be so hard Rebecca! I'd be so impatient if we couldn't talk about names. Hopefully it won't be long now.

Congratulations on your :blue: bump Beanonorder!

Me and DH had one pang that there will never be a son for us. This is definitely are final baby. DH would like a vacectomy next year, I do totally understand that. 4 kids would be madness for us.

All my dreams in all pregnancies have always been about boys! Obviously I have had 3 girls :flower:

Congrats on blue bump bean! I'm so sure I wrote a response earlier when I first woke up but I possibly just went back to sleep instead...

Dry throat and sooo thirsty today. Maybe I was the same yesterday too but can't really remember for some reason. Might be getting sick but at the same time I think I need to drink more water.

Beanonorder- congrats on the blue bump.

Rebecca- that would drive me nuts not talking about names. Hopefully it won't be too much longer!!

Dini- I'm glad you didn't have as much pain yesterday. Hopefully you get relief soon!

Grr. I go to bed and place a pillow behind me every night so I can sleep on my side. I do flip sometimes. But I keep waking up on my back with most of my pillows by my husband or on the floor! lol.

Congratulations Bean on your blue bump! I know you wanted to stay team yellow but it must have been fate ☺️

I have to have the names all picked out for the baby before I even find out the sex. I guess it is a weird quirk. We had my sons name(and the name if he was a girl) picked out since shortly after me and DH started seriously dating, long before we ever got pregnant(or even tried) for him. One of his middle names changed though as my brother had a son 4 months before us and used the middle name Parker, so we went with Steven instead for second middle name.

I don't know if it is odd or not, but even though we still really like the girl name we chose for DS, we went with an entirely new girls name for this baby. Even though we never had cause to use it the name still seems attached to my son somehow.

So today is Monday! Thursday is the big ultrasound. I am really, really nervous. I hope I get the all clear everything is OK.I'm also excited too, because if everything is alright it will be an amazing experience and I will be finding out the sex if baby cooperates. So many feelings!(But do I have anything but so many feelings during pregnancy?!). Was anyone/is anyone else scared out of their mind for the 20 week scan? Being high risk and having complications makes me very nervous, even though I am also kid on Christmas morning levels of excitement.

Counting- My 20 week ultrasound is on November 19th and I am actually kind of scared. I already know I'm having a girl, of course. But what I'm scared about is that this ultrasound is the one in the radiology department at the hospital. My last 2 scans have just been at this private place that isn't really a medical place at all.

So, I'm really nervous. For one, I'm hoping they don't find anything wrong with baby's organs. I tried to check at my last scan to see for myself, but I wouldn't know what to look for. Another thing that bothered me a little bit were baby's measurements last time. When I got the gender scan done at 15 weeks, she measured a day ahead of my regular due date (April 8th) and they wrote down April 7th. Based on the way I've been feeling, I figured she'd had a growth spurt and I thought she would be either measuring that same size or even ahead of that at this next scan. Well she measured at just 18 weeks exactly! Giving me a due date of April 12th. I started to worry that something is wrong with her growth. But I know it's not that big of a difference, and ultrasounds are only an estimate.
It's just hard not to worry. So, I'm very anxious for my actual medical one at 20 weeks. I sort of can't wait to get it out of the way. The only reassurance I got for her development was that I saw her in 3D and I could see she was much more developed than my son was at 17+1...like way more than just a week ahead. We even came home and watched the DVD from my son's scan and then watched hers and she is clearly much more developed and has a lot more fat on her.

Glad I am not alone, even though I don't really wish this stress on anyone. I just want to hear I am having a healthy baby, and that there is nothing seriously wrong that caused my hemorrhaging and contractions. Not knowing is scary, but so is the prospect of finding out something is wrong. Just like my son I have scoured pictures of what spina bifida looks like on ultrasound so that I can know if that is what I am looking at (Even though you get told on the high risk floor as soon as they see anything which is where I am going) and normal nasal bone measurements, that kind of thing- and I know I will watch what each part measures to see if there is any issues (too small, etc) just like I did for him. It's hard not to be afraid. That and the doctor has not told me the results of my screening tests yet so there is that big unknown factor too.

I'm updating the list, I took a bunch of people out that have maybe been on here once at the very beginning.

Has anyone heard from Oswin? What happened to her?

Blue for me northern :)

No idea what's happened to oswin!

My scan is on November 26th (day before Thanksgiving) and as of right now I am calm. Though about a week before my appt.. I usually get really nervous because I constantly start thinking I am going to hear horrible news. I got to knock that off!

Though I am excited because we will get to see the baby. =) I still kind of wish we were finding out the gender. But I assume it will be fun to guess.

Northern- I have not seen Oswin at all. I keep hoping she comes back on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->