**April Bunnies 2015**

I know who Oswin is from along time ago, she went by a different BnB name then.

I am told by others that know her that she is fine - hopefully that is the case. I used to be friends with her on FB but she defriended me around about the time I started being more active in this thread, I hadn't realised who she was then as she is going by a different name.

I stalked Oswin's posts a few weeks ago and she was still posting in pregnancy forums, so I wonder if maybe she just felt she couldn't keep up with this thread? Which is a shame, I do miss hearing from her.

Eidson your wife is adorable! How is she feeling?

Counting I get petrified too. Because I still don't feel like this pregnancy is really real, I keep thinking that means something will go terribly wrong. It's silly but I think very common. (Also I've had no gender instinct with either baby whatsoever!)

Northern, I feel for you on being so emotional! We took DD to a movie the other night and there was an animated short film at the beginning about a little dog that looked like mine. It wasn't a sad film and my dog is fine but I was bawling like a baby for like ten minutes! :haha: My poor DD just doesn't know what to make of me sometimes!

Oh, I'm never done thinking when I hit post! :p

Beanonorder, sorry you couldn't help but find out the gender, and that you're experiencing some of the same disappointment as me. But also congrats on your blue bump! We will have one of each! I'm SO glad your parents will be there for you in April. That's great news. :hugs:

Amelie I'm sorry too that you won't have a son. It's hard knowing that, even though we all know we'll love these babies like no other, no matter what! :)

It's my first Monday off. I'm going to be productive! What I really want to do is move some heavy furniture around, but I don't want to exacerbate all my back/hip/pain issues (mine aren't debilitating, just sleep-killing! :p). I'm hoping my best friend will take pity on me and come help when she gets off of work. :p Have a great day, ladies!

I do hope oswin is fine also.

I don't even know when my 20 week scan is yet and I'm already nervous. It probably won't be until the second week of December because DH has to work 7 days in a row, 12 hour shifts the first week. I'll actually be over 21 weeks by then. I do have my private scan the 19h but it's not medical of course. I think it's normal to be scared. I have no reason to think anything is wrong, baby seems fine with a good heartbeat in the high 150's and seems to be growing as my uterus is barely below my belly button now but I'm still so scared something is wrong. I hope after that scan j can feel like this is happening.

Today I'm getting my hair done by my girlfriend who just lost Her baby. I didn't think she'd want to see me but she does but I'm nervous that it will make me more anxious about my baby. She seems to be doing well though and I'm so happy about that.

Eesh Dini, that is hard!

Speaking of getting hair done, I want to go get mine done so bad. I have to hold off for another few weeks as I think the brakes need to be replaced on my SUV. Just what I need the week after DD's birthday and just before Christmas!! I've been trying to put money away for mat leave but it always seems to get sucked out of my pocket. So frustrated.

My 20 week scan is on the 19th and I am super nervous for it! I was the same way with my DS. I keep forgetting to take my vitamins now that I'm mostly over the morning sickness, and I couldn't really tolerate them when I was having a lot of MS so I have convinced myself something will be wrong!

Northern, I feel for you on needing your brakes replaced. We just had to replace our brakes and all the lines on our truck to the tune of $1000! Plus my dog had surgery and shots which cost $550, and we have had to have his stitches replaced three times since then- first time the vet didn't charge us, the last two times he had to be sedated so we were charged $100 each time. Getting a little stressed about money at the moment since we've had to shell out so much in such a short time and with Christmas coming up! Only positive to it is that we put it on our cash rewards credit card so we get a portion back!

I bought this vehicle 2.5 years ago when it was just me and DD and we didn't have any plans of having a baby. Now I'm wondering why the frig I thought I "needed" a 30k car. Oh well, you live and learn I guess. I'm wanting to sell it, pay off what I owe on it and get a much smaller car.

Northern, what is your DD1 called? I just wondered because you have nice taste in names :flower:

I'll inbox you ;) I don't like putting her name on things that can be searched. Custody issue.

Totally understand. I never put my girls full names on here as they are unusual and would show up in searches!

Exactly. Sometimes I wish I had named her something ridiculously common for that reason.

My scan is on the 27th Nov and I can't wait. My 12 week scan seemed to come up really quickly but this one is taking forever!

I really need to start eating properly I just cannot be bothered to cook properly at the moment. Trouble is OH is on shift in the evenings a lot so just cooking for me seems a bit pointless. I always make something nice for ds and then don't fancy it myself later! Really need to try and eat better though as I think that is why I am feeling so tired.

Also very emotional this week - the new John Lewis advert make me blub the other day it is soooo cute! Getting quite excited for Yorkshire this weekend just hope the weather behaves itself as we have our typical Welsh weather the moment ☔️

Crap. I wrote a long reply on my phone but clicked something by accident so everything disappeared :( The short version:

- Met my midwife. I have to take iron supplements. Worried about possible constipation and nausea as side effects. Any experiences?

- Congrats on blue bump beanonorder, even though you didnt want to find out :)

- Also, sorry beanonorder about judging your OH when I dont know the full situation, but I think he's an idiot for leaving his daughter and pregnant wife even if it turns out to be temporary. I really hope the best works out for you, even if that means you might be a single mom :hugs:

So we went out to dinner on Friday and OH wanted me to try deep fried pickles for the first time. He has created a monster. All I want is deep fried pickles. And dill sauce. You can only get them at one place here.

Oh deep fried pickles sound yummy!!!!! Is in a batter ?

I got a letter through from the hospital saying an appointment has been made for me with consultant ob on 1st December and I've to take oh as well. It doesn't say why but I know for sure it's because my blood test has come back with anti e antibody again !!! This means I will be induced on due date again. The antibody is so rare that nobody seems to know much about it but it could cause severe jaundice which is why they do due date induction. I will find out for sure then but I guarantee that's what it is.

Northern- Deep fried pickles are everywhere here. They are delicious.

I think it must be a southern US thing, right? Not common here at all. This place only opened recently. I've never even seen it on a menu before.

Scottish, that sucks. On the bright side though, you know you won't be way overdue and suffering!

Yes, I think it's southern. I'm originally from Virginia, and I had never heard of the idea or had one until I moved to North Carolina. But even in North Carolina, they are not that common.

But they are seriously everywhere in Georgia. They are so common here that you start to become a connoisseur of them. ;) There are some places that make them great and others are either way too greasy, too much breading, etc.

I have only recently heard of deep fried pickles. They sound SO. GOOD. I wish I knew where to get them!

First snow today--a bit late for here. Have lost all of my motivation to be productive & just want to stay in and snuggle up with DD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->