**April Bunnies 2015**

:wave: Hiya Raye!! So glad so many of us from the testing thread get to move over at once :)

Seriously how its it possible to have so much gas?! I'm mortified at work!! Thankfully most of them don't smell but still you never know which ones do... :blush:

Hi Raye!

I've told OH and my mum, I will probably tell one of my mummy friends and the rest can wait until 12 weeks. I want to get Ashley a big brother t shirt and Skype my in laws and see when they notice.

Seriously how its it possible to have so much gas?! I'm mortified at work!! Thankfully most of them don't smell but still you never know which ones do... :blush:

Haha this did make me giggle!! At least we can all laugh about your wind! With you, of course! :thumbup:

Beanonorder that is SO brilliant, fantastic that you live in China haha!

Oh god, I'm a blueberry!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeee

Btw, just curious, do I have a profile pic? I did set one up but it doesn't show up on my posts.

So I woke up feeling great this morning and boom horrible nausea!

Kirsty ugh sorry nausea hitting! Still waiting for mine prob will arrive in a weeks time!

Oswin that ticker is great I had It on for last pregnancy but fancied a different one this time lol I will just look at yours hehe! Happy 7 weeks!!!

Hope everyone well today! My dd away back to school today! I can't believe the summer hols are all over already! They flew by

Woop just phoned midwifes

Got my booking in appointment on 16th September and 12 week scan 30th September so excited :D

She also changed my due date to 13 th April according to lmp I had 17th according to FF so I have decided I will change to 13th April and see if scan agrees!

Northern can u change me to 13th please?

Lucky you Scottish! My two don't go back till a week on Monday!

Kirsty I just can't believe they are over lol it just went so fast I don't feel like she should be going back lol she's gone into p7 as well:cry: growing so fast

Forgot to say for front page - EDD currently 16th - could change though after scan!

Kirsty I just can't believe they are over lol it just went so fast I don't feel like she should be going back lol she's gone into p7 as well:cry: growing so fast

Awww in dreading them starting p7! My son is meant to be starting p1 but keeping back another year at nursery coz his understanding isn't where it needs to be but it means he will be starting p1 with his sister next year!

Wow, back to school in mid August in Scotland? Well I never knew that! Never go back until September here, you must break up earlier than us I guess.

Yea mid august here and school splits up for summer at end of June so bit earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->