**April Bunnies 2015**

That is early compared to here. I'm dreading LO starting pre school next year, he's growing up way too fast for my liking.

I feel like absolute shit today. Called the pharmacist about the diclectin and she said it can take a whole week to get used to it because it has anti histimine in it. Blaah.

Had a really funny dream last night. I dreamed I gained so much weight the doctors wanted me to use a special scale so that whenever I ate anything bad it was turn red and start sending an alarm off telling on me! So bad!

I need that scale for everyday use!:haha:

I am right there with you, Northern. I woke up early to do pilates with my friend. I went back to bed afterwards :) Now I'm plotting my escape route at work in the event my breakfast comes up.

Haha crazy dreams! I've been having loads! I had one two days ago where My DH delivered our baby and I forgot to ask what it was!? Then later on he told me boy. I think it's all the stress of trying to get him on board for team yellow.

Hope you ladies feel better who have ms! I am just trying to enjoy the time before it hits again! I was getting sick 10+ Times a day last pregnancy and it started at 6 weeks 3 days! Yes and so much gas for me haha!! I was Joking with DH the other day about what I do when I'm at work hahahaha!

Urgh seems to be a hour or so after my lunch my nausea gets really bad! Been feeling so crap all afternoon iv not been able to more!

Hi ladies I am due on the 8th April according to my lmp. I don't know when I ovulated though so think as I didn't get my BFP til I was 7 days late I am not as far along as that. Have got a scan on the 22nd Sep so watch this space! This is my 2nd preg and am sooo looking forward to having a bump again 😊

I'm kinda worried that my ms is not getting worse... I can hardly feel it for the past three days.

Haha that's a funny dream northern!! My dreams are always crazy so I can't relate that to pregnancy :haha:
Love your profile pic btw :)

Ouch kirsty that sucks :(

Hi ladies I am due on the 8th April according to my lmp. I don't know when I ovulated though so think as I didn't get my BFP til I was 7 days late I am not as far along as that. Have got a scan on the 22nd Sep so watch this space! This is my 2nd preg and am sooo looking forward to having a bump again 😊

Congrats hun x

Morning sickness is such a nightmare. Today and yesterday I have felt sick and now I'm in two minds - I don't want it to get any worse because I'm going on two weekends away, but crazily I don't want it to disappear now it's here! So I understand how you are feeling maggz. It messes with you head doesn't it!

citrus yup! Messy messy messy.
I'm just so excited for my first appointment but it's a whole eternity away aka 23 days!

I'm kinda worried that my ms is not getting worse... I can hardly feel it for the past three days.

Haha that's a funny dream northern!! My dreams are always crazy so I can't relate that to pregnancy :haha:
Love your profile pic btw :)

Ouch kirsty that sucks :(

I never dream so I totally chalk it up to hormones!

I hope everyone starts feeling better really soon! I'm using Ovia pregnancy app and apparently baby is the size of a raspberry today and finally has an umbilical cord! I find those tiny milestones so rewarding when it feels like time is standing still!

I actually feel better after reading what all you ladies are experiencing; I'm still too early for most symptoms and every time my boobs are a bit less sore or my coffee doesn't taste as metallic I get so worried!! But I am only about 4.5 weeks (I can't wait for the darn dating scan, diving me crazy having a 4-5 day window for my dates), so I know I just have to be patient... In another two weeks I will probably feel a lot more pregnant!!

I have only told DH and my sister; told my sis first bc I did last time and since DH had been kind of a butt whenever I mentioned baby stuff (It's our first month! I thought we were just going to see what happens!), I wanted to wait until he seemed relaxed!! I told DH with a pair of cute, tiny booties, two big bottles of good beer, and a card that said, Congratulations on your crafty ninja sperm! Sorry I'm so fertile. :laugh:

I can't wait to tell DD but will wait until after the 12/13 week scan if I can--but she's very observant and I'm afraid she'll figure it out sooner. Hopefully she won't because I want to do something cute!

I feel guilty bc I am so dreading telling my mom this time for some reason. I am just so easily annoyed and she tends to make things all about herself... Just not ready to deal yet! Would I be an awful person to wait until after our 8/9 week scan?

My bbs are feeling a little less sore today which is kind of freaking me out - they have hurt SO bad since before my BFP.

More than anything, I'm feeling exhausted and achy, like I have the flu. Awful nausea last night and this morning, but feeling better after eating some peanut butter toast.

Not feeling pregnant right now, which is making me uneasy. :wacko:

And, two weeks exactly until my scan, ahh!

You guys are making me uneasy with all the MS talk! I haven't felt too bad at all minus the cramps/sore boobs/tired but today was the first day I felt nausea at all. I'm 4w5d so maybe thats why? It is still early.

I know everyone is different but hearing everyone worry that their ms is making me worry about not having it at all really. :nope:

MrsA it makes me uneasy feeling okay too! :p We will likely both be singing a different tune in about a week and a half!

Northern thanks, I know ms is a stupid thing to look forward to but it sure is reassuring! :p

I think my morning sickness is starting. Defo been the worst today!

Mrs A - MS most commonly starts in week 6 I think so don't worry. 80% ish of women get it but that means 20% don't! Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones.

Tara - we aren't planning to tell anyone before our 12 week scan. Even though I would probably want the support of a few close family and friends if I had a mc, I wouldn't want to HAVE to tell them immediately if you know what I mean. I don't think my mum will be too happy that she's finding out at the same time as many others, but it's your body and you need to be selfish at this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->