**April Bunnies 2015**

Love the name holly! Yay glad you found one you both agree on! If I am having a girl we have the name but there's gonna be issues with a boys name if a boy as we don't agree on any :/

Wow northern that's a lot of snow!!!!! I am fromthe highlands of Scotland and when I was little we used to get snow like that but now I am in central Scotland we get hardly any it just rains all the time here in Glasgow

Last year we had a snow bank out front of our house that was almost as tall as our house. That's what you get for living on an island in the middle of the North Atlantic. Excessive snow and bitterly cold (-30C) temps. Not sure why we live somewhere where the weather hurts.

I'm having a frustrating day. OH has been out snow blowing the driveway and I've been trying to get the house in order for a Bday party for DD tonight. I grabbed the $120 sweater I bought for him for his birthday because I was freezing. Went to clean the bathroom, grabbed the cleaner that has bleach in it by accident and the sleeve ended up getting some on it. So that's totally ruined now. Pissed.

Northern that's annoying about ruining the sweater.

Rebecca - Holly is a very pretty name

Amelie - sorry about your diabetes

Beanonorder - glad you had a lovely brunch.

Perplexed - hope your daughter gets through this stage quickly, I remember it being a tough age.

Love the name holly that was always my next girls name x

Hi Greygirl. I was thinking about your situation and know that men can be very stubborn about going to the doctor. Not sure if you currently do this but I started juicing with my husband and our energy levels are through the roof! We use the Breville juicer and love juicing carrots, apples, lemons, kale, watercress or whatever else you enjoy. There is also a documentary about it on Netflix called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead that is about juicing. I know it's not the same as going to the doctors but it could be s scion he is less resistant too. Good luck!

We had a spate of juicing and were juicing regularly before my morning sickness kicked in. Even then, simple apple and ginger juices helped until about 8 weeks. Then my tastes changed. I haven't done it since, but have bought the stuff in, I hope it helps!

Update: We had yet another talk about it and VERY reluctantly agreed to get a blood test, but I don't know if he actually will. It's a mess because these conversations always end with me saying that I'll just stop talking about it and keeping it to myself...but he doesn't want that, but he also doesn't know what do say or how things can improve. Maybe he'll get around to getting the blood test, but I don't know.He's also not happy that I mentioned I thought I was improving because I was only initiating half the times I want to...but I said that I can't take even more rejection. A lot of the time, I just don't bother anymore and that makes me sad. We're both not even 30 yet (can't say that after next month), I thought we'd be a bit more active in that area for a while yet! But I should be used to it by now, although we were a lot more regular, these issues have been these since even our honeymoon :(

I love juicing! DH and I both really like it and we got a juicer this spring, but we need to get back in the swing of doing it daily. It's a lot of effort to always be cleaning that darn thing.

As for the sex, I'm sorry he's not meeting your expectations. How long have you been married? Do you know if he masturbates a lot (sorry if that's too intimate)? I'm just wondering if his libido is very very low and he's just simply not interested in having sex that much, or if he is doing it for himself and therefore "making" himself disinterested when you are up for it. I hope you know what I mean!
Is there any way to get him into it when you try or has he just already decided that he's not feeling it tonight? I know for me, sometimes I'm not exactly feeling it but then after a little kissing/foreplay I wouldn't wanna stop! So sometimes it's just the getting started part that I'm not excited about.

Thanks for replying :)
We really need to get back into juicing too, it's the cleaning that puts me off :S
He doesn't 'help' himself. Neither do I (anymore - when we were first married, I did a bit because I found the frustration too much) as I have religious convictions against it. So he's just tired and low libido. Occasionally I can turn his mood around, but not very often. Nothing 'extra' helps (like dressing up) as it's not something he likes. I've felt ridiculous more than once walking in in 'sexy' clothes and nothing coming of it.
I have wondered if he has depression, but again he won't get checked for it. It's very frustrating when something is agreed but doesn't happen. I hope he does this time as at least if nothing's wrong, I know it's just him and I can work on accepting it more.

Holly is a lovely name :)

Last year we had a snow bank out front of our house that was almost as tall as our house. That's what you get for living on an island in the middle of the North Atlantic. Excessive snow and bitterly cold (-30C) temps. Not sure why we live somewhere where the weather hurts.

I'm having a frustrating day. OH has been out snow blowing the driveway and I've been trying to get the house in order for a Bday party for DD tonight. I grabbed the $120 sweater I bought for him for his birthday because I was freezing. Went to clean the bathroom, grabbed the cleaner that has bleach in it by accident and the sleeve ended up getting some on it. So that's totally ruined now. Pissed.

Have you always lived there? Do you like snow? In England we get 'slush' and rarely proper snow like I imagine it is out there.
Sorry about your top, does nothing get bleach out?

Rebecca Holly is a great name. I'm so glad your dh agreed to talk about it.

Northern that is some serious snow!
Every time you guys mention the weather you're having it reminds me I shouldn't be complaining because we aren't nearly as cold yet. I just really hate being cold!

Perplexed sorry about the sleeping issues with dd. I'm struggling here too. It took me two hours to get dd to sleep last night. And she's also sick again so not helping!

Sorry about your top, does nothing get bleach out?

You can't get bleach "out" because it's not a stain, it removes the colour from items, so there's no going back because the colour just isn't there anymore.

Thanks everyone! I know I had liked Collen, but when the name Holly came up it started to win out. And it turned out my husband liked Holly better than Colleen as well. It just seemed to be the name for her. And, on another positive note, everyone on both sides of our family is happy with it. Yay for no drama!

Northern- That is a lot of snow! My son asked me today if he could build a snowman, and I told him probably not in Georgia. It's cold here, but snow is rare. I'm sure I'd hate it if I had to deal with it constantly. My cousin in Chicago hates it.
It's still pretty cold here, though. I'm kind of glad because just a week or so ago it was getting back up in the 80s..no fun for Fall.

Beanonorder- I am so glad you had a great time at your brunch!

Thea must be feet down tonight, I keep getting kicked in the cervix. Or at least that is what it feels like. We have been trying for two days to get OH to feel her flipping around and every single time he puts his hand there, she stops. I think it's amazing that I went from feeling basically nothing to feeling really strong kicks. Martial artist on board. Karate chops are her favourite.

On a milestone note, my ticker says baby weight 1lb today. Not really fond of the Kate Moss comment, but oh well. I remember thinking that was terrible with this ticker for DD, now that I've seen it again.

GreyGirl that sucks. It's much harder for guys (most guys) to admit they have a problem, mental or otherwise, so just don't give up. I hope it gets better for you both :) What religion are you, if I may ask?

Northern I miss that kinda snow from back home. I don't miss driving in it though, wondering if you'll make it to places because of snow banks and dangerous icing.
And yeah that Kate Moss comment is pretty tacky :/

17 weeks today! Only 3 more till half way and 10 more days till my next scan! =]

It's going quickly! And I assume once my internship is in full gear and with the holidays starting in 11 days and finals and all the stuff I have to do It will be April and I'll be like ... Oh crap... Lol!

I wish I had something exciting to keep my time occupied after Christmas. I always find January and February so long and dragged out. Being heavily pregnant and trying to get around in all the crap weather and being stuck inside all the time won't help. Post-Christmas letdown!

I'm lucky I have my birthday in January, LOs birthday in February and a big batch of birthdays in March so that should keep me going.

I'm like 99% sure I felt our baby yesterday! He was tossing and turning and doing flips so my wife grabbed my hand and I felt it! It was pretty light but there was definite movement under my palm. I can't wait! He's getting so strong :)

Hi ladies. Finally caught up. Been a busy the last few days.

Mommyoftwopeas, so sorry for your loss.

Counting congrats on your boy!' I'm sure all will be well at your next visit.

Rebecca I love the name holly. Seems so fitting for your little girl.

Greygirl, I'm so sorry for the issues you are having but I do know how you feel. It's been two weeks since we dtd and lately he's been really tired and not feeling well but I've decided that most of the times its a mental issue not a physical one I think he's depressed but refused to see a dr because they will draw blood and he is scared of needles. Everytime we talk about anything serious, money, all the work we need to do the house, our relationship etc. he clams up and suddenly doesn't feel good and goes to bed regardless of the time of day. I get stuck doing all the work, grocery shopping, cleaning, bill paying because he doesn't feel good. It's so frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->