**April Bunnies 2015**

Fingers crossed I don't get the dreaded ms this time. I didn't get it with dis just cramping to begin with and sore boobs. I have been experiencing a lot of light headedness as well apparently the GP said that is normal and how she knew she was pregnant! I hope I don't get ms cos trying to hide it at work will be a nightmare!!

On telling people my hubby knows, my best friend, mil/fil and my Mum and Stepdad. I need to tell my Dad but want to do it face to face. I sent a piccie of the pregnancy test to OH saying "well I won't be drinking on holibobs lol" (we are off to Mexico a week on Monday) but he didn't get the txt! So he came hope to the clearblue digi sitting on the bookcase and did a double take oops...We had a BFN a few days earlier so he thought we were out for the month!😝

Ladies, if you're concerned about MS not showing up, just go back and re-read this thread. I was concerned about not having it and concerned something was wrong. At 6 weeks it started and got so bad that I couldn't keep water down. I have HG and am now medicated for it. It'll show up!!

I didn't get MS until 8 weeks with DS so don't worry you'll probably get it. Already feeling a bit queasy but I'm hoping that means I'll get past it quicker this time. It lasted until 18 weeks with DS and I had hyperemisis at 14 weeks, really hope I don't get that again.

I go from one extreme to the other! This afternoon my nausea was so bad I couldn't move and couldn't eat. Now in full of energy and starving! Ordered my sickness bands to see if that will help

Thanks for telling me about this thread, Northern_me! I had just posted that my nausea has come on strong today. If I eat, I just feel worse. I thought that I was going to have less severe nausea this time. But it just waited longer to show up and seems to be intensifying quickly!

Those who already have kids, when are you planning on telling them?

Aww this time is so worrying! Don't worry it's normal to worry :haha: and yes as others have said the ms/nausea/fatigue will come soon enough !!

Kirsty I tried the bands last time and they done nothing for my nausea just made my wrists sore! Hope they work for you!
I am going to tell my dd after 12 week scan as I know she would be devastated if I told her now and I had a mc! I know anything can happen at any time after 12 weeks but at least the risk is lower and I will have hopefully had a scan showing a healthy baby.

We told both of our daughters the day we found out. They would have been so upset if we kept it from them for 3 months. In the even that things don't go according to plan we will deal with that as a family :)

I said I would after 12 week scan but then I was thinking after gender scan so they know if they are getting brother or sister but my MIL even thinks that's still to early and should wait till after 20 week scan but that's just daft coz I will be huge by then! I think I'll cave tho and tell them after my 12 week scan

I felt a little nauseous this morning.. but I am feeling better this afternoon. Hoping it doesn't hit too bad.. but I am only 4wks. :-/

Hi ladies! I have told my sister, grandmother, and two of my close friends. (DH of course!) Just people who I would want their support if something went wrong.

I had some of the same anxieties about not having morning sickness right away. The ladies on here made me feel better, especially those of you who have been through it with a previous pregnancy. Still don't have much MS, but other symptoms let me know that it's progressing. Extreme fatigue, pinching and stretching feelings in my stomach and side, dizziness when I stand. Also the last few days my middle back has been really aching. Has anyone had that? I've heard more of lower back pain.

Oh, also felt really pissy. Mostly have managed to keep it in my head, and not outright snapped at anyone. DH's family has been imposing a bit lately. I haven't accepted it as graciously as I normally would. Haha! Anyone else a bit of a crankpot?

Soooo....

One thing I learned the hard way from my first pregnancy and that I tell all the moms to be that come into my work (I run a prenatal education program), is that being inactive during pregnancy is the best way to have a terrible time of it in your third trimester. Generally, the more active you stay the easier and shorter your labour, etc.

I'm going to try to do prenatal yoga every day. There are tons of videos on youtube that you can follow. I'm choosing yoga because you get so stiff and so many aches and pains, plus it keeps your pelvic area muscles flexible and strong for that important pushing time! Anyone want to make a motivation pact to try to attempt it every day??

I'm such a strong believer in being active during pregnancy! As much as you can anyways, I know it's really hard with sickness and such sometimes (been there! Ugh...)

My wife still works out 6 days a week, same schedule as before! She still lifts heavy weights in moderation, she runs a lot, does T25...etc. She's going to continue as long as she can too. I was 17 when I was pregnant with my son, I ate crap food and didn't do ANYTHING...I felt terrible my whole pregnancy and ended up gaining over 85 lbs. My metabolism since then, has been completely destroyed. I wish I knew then what I know now.

My wife sent me this video! It's not yoga, but it's very empowering! I shared or on my journal too :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxehb6hQjmI&sns=em

Great video! I'm currently looking for prenatal fitness classes offered here (probably nothing, knowing this place)

Eidson thanks for that! Makes me even more motivated now :)

Yes thank you both ! This happened to me last year I gained 3 stone when pregnant and have only lost 1 stone since giving birth! That is because of my nausea stopping me from being able to lift my ass to do anything active lol but this time I going to promise and push myself to not sit on my ass and actually do more! Plus my one year old also keeps me on my toes this time haha :haha:

I'm game, Northern. I will either do pilates, yoga or done form of cardio 6 days a week :) Mondays are usually my day off.

Sounds good! I'm going to do a yoga video once DD goes to bed in a bit. Going to sneak it in before Big Brother comes on!

I'm going to try to do all stretches for as long as I can. My back is in need of a good stretch so I'm going to try to incorporate as much of that as possible.

I'm trying to stay active as well. Still going for a run every night and doing yoga about 2 - 3 times a week. I'll probably stop running when my bump starts showing and take up walking instead. I think it's really important to keep fit.

Is anyone around 5 weeks 5 days and not having any MS yet? I'm still feeling o.k., just super tired and v. Painful boobs.

I'm trying to stay active as well. Still going for a run every night and doing yoga about 2 - 3 times a week. I'll probably stop running when my bump starts showing and take up walking instead. I think it's really important to keep fit.

Is anyone around 5 weeks 5 days and not having any MS yet? I'm still feeling o.k., just super tired and v. Painful boobs.

My wife is exactly 5w+5d, she hasn't had MS at all. She's had a few bouts of nausea that passes very quickly, sore breasts and very tired like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->