**April Bunnies 2015**

Good luck for your scan perplexed. I love the look of the city select but not sure how much use I'd get out of a double so I'm holding onto my city mini for now.

Just home from my scan. It went fab and the tech was the best I have had as she explained everything she was looking at in detail. Everything was looking nice and healthy.

Baby was not shy in flashing goods lol we knew before she said!

So it's another boy :blue: we are having and we are so happy. Another boy for the group lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
Congrats Scottish! It's so nice to have someone who takes the time to explain things.

20 weeks today!!!!!!! How am I half way already?!?!? Eeeeeeek :-D

Congratulations on your boy :blue:, Scottish! :) That's also a great profile picture.

Congrats Scottish!

I'm having Braxton Hicks. Sometimes I can't feel them and sometimes they hurt. I didn't get much in the way of these with DD.

Beanonorder- I am sorry to hear about that rough night! You are handling a lot by yourself. I hope things settle down for you. :hugs:

Kirsty- Congratulations on being halfway today!

I'm going in today to have my quad screening done. My actual doctor appointment is tomorrow. I don't know how long the results will take. I know that most of the time they take a week. But things are different with military. They have all of their resources in one place (the hospital), and so usually the turn around time for things is very fast here. We'll see. I'm sure they will tell me today how long it should be. I'm also just hoping the results come back great. I am seriously not wanting to go through any kind of extensive testing.
I also kind of got some good news about the EIF with the nurse yesterday. First off, she said that her son had an EIF on his 20 week ultrasound and was born with no abnormalities. But also what they saw on my ultrasound was not a white spot! It was a dark spot that was extremely small (that actually very well could have been the angling of the ultrasound equipment). So, the chances are that it was nothing at all. I had asked her about the spot because it was just so strange to me (after looking it up and seeing what it looked like) that I didn't see anything at all like that on the ultrasound. So, I asked her if she could explain where or how they saw it. And she basically told me that they have more cases of it being nothing than something.

Congrats scottish!

Rebecca that's good news, I'm sure that's the case.

Thanks all! I bought newborn baby gros and a cute newborn outdoor all in one outfit In blue and wrapped them up so when I picked up my dd from school I handed her the parcel as her own wee gender reveal! She wanted a sister so was a bit disappointed but she will get over it soon am sure :D

Good luck With appointment Rebecca but that's great news that it's very likely to be nothing!
Happy 20 weeks Kirsty!

Good luck with scan perplexed xx

Aw scottish that's such a cute idea for your daughter! My Emily badly wanted a sister but she got over it really fast I just made her excited by telling her all the things she can do to help me and the baby. She's so excited and always kissing my bump lol x

Northern iv been getting BH for a while now but the get more painful as my bump gets bigger! Well there not sure but uncomfy and need to rest till it goes x

They took the blood for the quad screening today, but I won't find out any results until next Friday at the earliest. This is not a test that is done in-house for them. So the blood has to be sent off for the test. She told me that it can't even be sent out until Friday because of Thanksgiving, but it should be a week after that.
I also asked her about the results being any different due to the fact that I am almost 21 weeks. And she said that it shouldn't skew the results at all and that the results can only be off if the screening is done during the 3rd trimester. She said their recommended window to do it is 16-22 weeks. So, that was good.

Scan is tomorrow!!! Eeek! I'm nervous and excited at the same time!

So today I had a 3hr long workshop on Trauma Informed Care for children and adults. Anyway, I was sitting there listening and I was starving. I felt a vibration up by my stomach. Knew I was hungry. lol. Anyway then down by where I have felt the pulses I felt this almost constant pulse like feeling for a good 10-15 min! I'm pretty sure it wasn't gas bubbles for that long and it was too much lower than my stomach.

I'm hoping I'm not loosing my mind with these feelings. I feel like it's still too early to feel that much already. Maybe that's my own pessimistic attitude where I constantly tell myself im going to get horrible news at every appointment.

=] that's all I got. Except... I need a nap.

We have had no power for 3.5 hours. It's freezing. I'm curled up with DD cuddling to keep her warm. This is the worst night.

On top of this, we had her to the doctor today because her glands in her neck were huge all of a sudden and the doctor thinks she has mono. He also thinks I have mono, which explains the wicked sore throat and issues I had over the weekend. I had mono when I was a teenager and it was hell. I've been exceptionally tired and my iron keeps coming back fine . This would explain it.

Oh, and OH is gone out of town for work until Thursday, but we are expecting a huge storm Thursday and 9/10 chances are that his flight will be delayed due to weather.

I'm ready for this week to be over already.

Sounds awful northern... get well soon and try to stay warm!

Christina it's not too early at all, you're not crazy! :) I started feeling distinct kicks around 17 weeks so you're right on track, although feeling it later is also perfectly normal. Yay for movement! :happydance:

Only one more class left for the week but I have work tomorrow night and Thursday (thanksgiving) night, which sucks obviously. I'm gonna make gender reveal cupcakes tomorrow to bring to DH's family on Thursday :)

congrats scottish!

Christina: that is probably baby! very possible for the movement to feel like that, it'll probably feel more obvious soon.

northern: I'm sorry about that it sounds awful. hope you and dd are better soon.

Rebecca: good luck with the results...I hope everything turns out well.

I'm actually feeling baby more now. mostly when laying down but it's something at least. 20 weeks today so it's about time! I've been awake from 2.30 to 5.30, slept a bit until 6.30 but then the sleep flew away. I don't feel tired but I probably have a headache coming on. DH is getting me a heavy fatty breakfast lol :)

when we first got up DH looked serious and a bit upset. I asked what's wrong and he said that something came up at work and he can't take me to the drs. there's a silver lining now...I can find out the gender if I wish :) 3 hrs til appointment~

Lol maybe I was being kicked for forgetting to eat breakfast before running out the door!

15 hours till my appointment...

Good luck Christina!

Kinda annoyed the person on the phone told me they won't take me in for the scan till it feels like my bladder is full. I find that weird as I didn't need to drink anything for my last anomaly scan at 22 wks. I went in on an empty stomach and bladder and they got everything. Nt scan was so uncomfortable I felt like I was 40 wks preg already :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->