**April Bunnies 2015**

Dini I'm having the same problem with eating. I also have a short torso and I've also started getting a bit of acid reflux. I'm feeling very squashed up.

Christina glad your scan went well

Happy thanksgiving to the ladies on the other side of the Atlantic!

Wish me luck ladies 20 week scan in 4 hours eek! Still so undecided on finding out the sex so think I am going to stay team yellow we shall see though. Will update you all later :)

Good luck stripey! Can you get the tech to write it down to give you more time to decide. You can always burn it without opening it if you decide to stay team yellow.

Good luck stripey!

I'm jealous of you all doing gender reveals! We know ourselves that it is a girl, but nobody else knows except you guys! It's a hard secret to keep but we have gone a month so far! I've been hiding all my girl packages away.

We have a snow morning today due to this crappy nor'easter. My DD did a snow dance last night with her pjs on inside out/backwards and went to sleep with a spoon under her pillow. She will be incredibly pleased when she wakes up and finds out it "worked". There is literally nothing better than leaving your child sleeping cozy in their beds when there is a raging storm happening outside.

Good luck on your scan!

I'm amazed at how many people who thought I was having a girl saw the video or pictures I sent and now say they think it's a boy!!

Christina- The first time, I just looked at the pictures you shared in the group. But this time I went to watch the video because I started to get curious after you said people think you are having a boy. I'm pretty much convinced you are having a girl, so I figured I'd look at it. I still think you are having a girl. lol Is your husband feeling at all like he might change his mind and want to find out? Did you have to tell the tech that you didn't want to know?

Dini- I also can't wait to see your cookies! That sounds like fun. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

StripeyCat- Good luck on your scan today! I can't wait to hear how it went. I might have to wait until much later to get on here to find out because I'm pretty sure that in about 2 hours, my day is going to start getting crazy busy.

Northern- I am glad that your daughter's dance "worked." I bet that she will be so excited!

Holly was dancing on my bladder last night. She kicked it so hard I almost peed myself! I had to shoot up out of my chair and run to the bathroom. Thankfully I was at home and had easy access to the bathroom. I feel like all of this is so early to be happening. I didn't start having trouble like this with my son until almost the 3rd trimester. This is why I'm still convinced that she will show up in March instead of April.
I had a hilarious dream last night that my cousin, who is also pregnant had her baby. Her baby is due January 23rd, but I had a dream that the baby arrived on December 23rd. My cousin's birthday is December 24th. And I said, "Well, she's just a month early. That's not too bad!" And her baby was born weighing 8 lbs. Crazy dreams! But it was so vivid and her baby was just adorable.

Rebecca- the tech had the screen up and asked. I couldn't reapond before he said no. Its actually kind of fun guessing. from what people are saying it's because of the very end with the three whiter dots. I'm not sure. I can't read ultrasounds lol. I keep trying to see if I can tell from the video when baby is kicking a lot right at the end. He said he will not change his mind. It's fine though. I am just more happy that baby is healthy!!

I had to watch it again when you said that. But from the 2 shots that look like they show right in between the baby's legs, I'm seeing girl parts. I am not too good at these things sometimes too. I do know from having a boy that boy parts are often hard to miss. I tried to even pause it at the end (I was so curious), but I don't see any shots low enough to show parts. There were like 2 brief moments where it looked like baby's legs were up and you could see between them. And if that's the case, there were no boy parts there. But sometimes it's hard to tell unless the tech freezes the screen and actually writes it down.

Yeah, I watched it again earlier and those three dots people are talking about I could swear I saw them when she did the shots of the kidneys! It looks so similar.

My husband said he will attempt to get my name off of it so I can post the video here. But it may take some time! He likes hearing what other people have to say too.

My instinct has been girl from the start. I have a 50/50 chance of being right lol. I'm still thinking its a girl. I feel as if those white fits are not what people are thinking. But I could be wrong. =]

Good luck stripeycat!

Christina I just watched your video and it's great! I say girl! I still have my scan fresh In My head and the shots we got of that area showed a willy and balls very clearly wiggling about before she Told us lol but In yours I don't see anything at all between the legs. I do see the spots you are talking about but didn't see spots in my scan so for that reason alone I say girl. Be interesting to see come Apri:D

I just signed up to the baby gaga pregnancy tracker on Facebook. It's my way of announcing pregnancy! See how long before anyone notices hehe

I have been totally MIA for a while! Super busy running a day home and with my own 4 kids! Kids' activities have started after school and weekends so it's made it uber busy lately. Ugh, I'm exhausted. And the last few nights insomnia has struck, very weird! Soooo tired.

Things are still going very well, except the sciatica is getting bad (gets bad earlier every time). Last night I was hobbling around pretty badly... can't WAIT for the spd to kick in on the right side, I'll be a hot hobbling mess really soon!

I go for my scan next Tuesday. I so, so wanted to do a gender reveal thing for me, DH and our kids on Christmas morning, but he is not down with it at all. He is too impatient and wants to know in the scan. I am trying to convince him to just wait until after the scan, I'll hand the sealed envelope to the helium balloon lady in town and get her to fill a box with a bunch of either pink or blue balloons, seal the box, and we'll pick it up half an hour later and take it home so the kids can be there and we can all find out together..... I don't know if I've convinced him yet though. Only have a few more days to do so! He is so eager to find out if it's a boy, that's why he doesn't want to wait. I would love another boy too, so our son isn't the only boy (we have three girls and a boy currently). But either way, as long as it's healthy that's what matters! I secretly think I will pull out my hair if we have another girl, LOL!

I'm 20 weeks this Sunday, but in the meantime here's a 19 week pic:

https://i62.tinypic.com/5evjbp.jpg

I just face timed with my parents and everyone. My sister and her sister in law say boy. My dad says "it's 50/50." My mom said she can't tell. My brother in law said .. "congratulations you're having A HUMAN!" :haha:

10482310_10103366805501631_63881128426983111_n.jpg

Here is a picture from the scan that they printed for us. Baby liked laying on it's side waving it's arm back and forth and kicking a lot! I actually felt a decent amount of movement earlier this morning!

Not sure on the gender since I confused the umbilical cord for boy parts on mine ;-)

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been on til now has been a busy day! Scan went fine and we are team :yellow: I resisted the urge and can't wait for a surprise on bubbas birthday ☺️. All measuring fine and looking as it should do was lovely to see the baby now and knowing that all being well next time I see him/her will be the day they are born :cloud9:
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->