**April Bunnies 2015**

Do you know that it is impossible to do yoga with a dog?

She interrupts me every.single.time!

I'm telling my OH tonight! So excited. Just wrapped up two tests up, onesie and a book I picked up at Barnes and Noble this morning(Be Prepared: a practical handbook for new dads). I also set up the video camera and practiced with it.

My plan is after his shower, he always comes down and we watch tv. While in the shower, I'll put the gift on the table. After I hear up get out of the shower, I'll hit the recording button on the camera because he comes down pretty fast from upstairs. I don't want to watch him open the gift through the lens of my iPhone camera.

Here goes nothing!

Yes northern I'm down for some motivation! I downloaded a couple of yoga videos the other day - but that's as far as I got :haha: I'm horrible at exercising and I know how much better of a pregnancy I'm gonna have if I'm active so I really gotta get off my butt!

My non existent ms still worries me but I still have more than a week to reach the holy 6w point lol... My chest/tummy feels very heavy but hungry all the time, it's a very odd feeling! Like I literally couldn't get anything down my throat but my stomach wants food. :wacko:

Citrus, thanks for telling me I'm not a bad person! I am going to hold off on telling my mom until I feel ready (for her and for most of my family to know too, as she will likely "forget" not to tell!).

Ankqtpie, I meant to reply to your post a few pages back about that "Oh no, what did I do?" feeling! I have been feeling that way since our bfp! I am excited and feel so lucky! But then I look at my 6-yo DD and think, BUT THIS ONE JUST GOT MANAGEABLE! :haha:

Kirsty we too will tell DD after the 12-week scan. She is way to sensitive to deal with a mc, but she's bright and any longer than that she's going to call it herself!

Sarahok I have been so cranky especially today! Luckily hubs just laughs at me but I feel bad for my DD.

Northern, yes, I am in! I have been walking (enough to sweat, I wasn't running long / regularly enough before I got preg to feel comfortable running now) at least 1 mile/ 30 minutes daily and want to start doing yoga too!

Yay for such a healthy group of April mommies! :bodyb:

I'm trying to stay active as well. Still going for a run every night and doing yoga about 2 - 3 times a week. I'll probably stop running when my bump starts showing and take up walking instead. I think it's really important to keep fit.

Is anyone around 5 weeks 5 days and not having any MS yet? I'm still feeling o.k., just super tired and v. Painful boobs.

My wife is exactly 5w+5d, she hasn't had MS at all. She's had a few bouts of nausea that passes very quickly, sore breasts and very tired like you.

Thanks Eidson! Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Northern_me : I LOVE yoga! I have a great dane, so pretty much living is impossible. He's really in my business all the time lol :)

MrsA22: How fun! Let us know how it goes! I wish I had more patience and planning with my DH. I just ran out of the bathroom like a crazy lady, and even then he thought the lines weren't 'dark enough' for him to believe hahah oh geezeeeeee.

Hahah Raye same here I always give up on doing surprises cause I'm too impatient!
Dang a great dane! We have a lab mix who's pretty small for a lab and he manages to be in our way all.the.time. Ahh...

I'm telling my OH tonight! So excited. Just wrapped up two tests up, onesie and a book I picked up at Barnes and Noble this morning(Be Prepared: a practical handbook for new dads). I also set up the video camera and practiced with it.

My plan is after his shower, he always comes down and we watch tv. While in the shower, I'll put the gift on the table. After I hear up get out of the shower, I'll hit the recording button on the camera because he comes down pretty fast from upstairs. I don't want to watch him open the gift through the lens of my iPhone camera.

Here goes nothing!

Awww, so sweet! Let us know how it goes. :hugs:

Hahah Raye same here I always give up on doing surprises cause I'm too impatient!
Dang a great dane! We have a lab mix who's pretty small for a lab and he manages to be in our way all.the.time. Ahh...

I love him when I'm home alone all day/night when DH works, but seriously, I'm not sure I'll ever have a big dog again :haha:

DH got all excited the day after I got my BFP. I took a digi that morning and showed him. He was so excited :dohh: I said well yea I knew I was pregnant YESTERDAY !! LOL

Can we please post pictures of our pups?! I LOVE great danes, not sure I'd ever be able to own one as they are like small horses :haha:

Here are my idiots. My wife calls them our ugly kids :rofl: because my son thinks it's hilarious. I love them to bits, but they are both up our butts constantly. Both labs mixes, not sure with what though. This was today btw, after their BATH which they hate. You'd think we were butchering them in the tub.
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/photo24_zpsba53f9a4.jpg

Just popping in to say hi ladies. I'm due April 4th but bubby will probably come March as my last two were induced early.
I'll probably stalk more than write as experience in these forums shows that most of you are active here when I'm asleep.

Anyway, hi!

I'm keen to join in with being active! Although I have to say last pregnancy I was active and only put on the minimum recommend amount of weight and I STILL had a long labour. But I think that was due to stress and trauma. Here's hoping for a better go of it this time!

My dd is only 19 months so obviously she doesn't get the whole having a baby thing. We have told her she's going to be a big sister and when she sits on my lap I say kiss the baby and she kisses my belly. Its so cute!

Here's our pup... We got him from the shelter he's a total goofball but makes our lives very funny :haha:
His ears used to fold over all cute when he was smaller but now one stands up and one folds, my dh says that's a sign of insanity ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2399.jpg
    IMG_2399.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
Here's our pup... We got him from the shelter he's a total goofball but makes our lives very funny :haha:
His ears used to fold over all cute when he was smaller but now one stands up and one folds, my dh says that's a sign of insanity ;)

How cute is he?! I love the ears :rofl: both of ours are shelter pups too. The yellow one came to us with all kinds of parasites...she had a lot of vet trips her first year! And the black one had pretty bad heart worms, which she had surgery for.

That sounds intense! Poor pups :( But lucky they got a good home and are better :) How old are they?

Also if I may ask Eidson, which one of you is preggerz? (In the avatar pic)
Your boy is so cute :D

The yellow lab is about a year and a half, and the black lab is 4ish? They didn't know how old the black lab was at the shelter, so they "approximated" her to be about 2.

I am the one on the left with darker hair, and my wife (on the right) is pregnant. And thank you! He is so excited to be a big brother, he still doesn't know :D

This is my fur baby. She hasn't left my side since my bfp! She's worse than the kids! I can't even pee without her being there!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 2
I have a yoga DVD that I bought last pregnancy, still in it's wrapper. I'm going to actually put it in the DVD player this time and use it. I was doing a Body Balance class on Saturdays but I'm worried it will look really obvious if I have to do the modifications and there are people I know in the class. The same centre also does pregnancy yoga so I will start that at some point.

I don't know when I'll tell LO, I don't know when he'll actually understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->