**April Bunnies 2015**

Northern- I'm sorry about how much pain you're in. I hope you find some relief soon.

I am also going to stick my head in the sand and not think about labor for a while. The thought makes me nervous right now. I'm Just content and want to not remind myself that the baby has to actually .. Well come out. lol.

I'm guessing baby shifted a bit =[ I felt a few small flutters yesterday but nothing much. The day before it felt like a ton of rolling. I need to remind myself that I'm still only in my 19th week and that the anterior placenta may make it hard to feel baby if baby isn't in the right position. I felt Myself starting to worry that something was wrong. Keep telling myself baby is fine! =]

Sounds painful Northern. This pregnancy is really putting you through if.

Put up my Christmas decs yesterday, DS loves it!

I just heard from the nurse. QUAD screening results came back and she said they were all negative!! :happydance:

Rebecca, awesome!!

Button pregnancy kicks my ass. Both times now.

Sorry you're in so much pain northern. I always end up with really bad spd. I could hardly walk up the stairs my last pregnancy. I can feel it slowing starting up again the last couple of days. Dreading how painful it will end up this time!

This group has got so quiet! Hope everyone is ok.

I read but haven't really said much other than this morning. I'm taking a quick break. I have finals next week so my eyes have been glued to my study guides and textbooks. =]

Awesome Rebecca! :dance:

Christina I'm with you on trying not to think about the delivery, it makes me very nervous. And finals too! Only 2 weeks left to survive!

Sorry I've been so quiet. Been fighting this flu cold thing for a week....I just wish it would go. My DS had it and gave it to me. I'm sick of being sick :( sorry for the whine.
Our dog had to go to the vet yesterday from vomiting and diarrhea. Ugh I just want my house to be healthy again!!

Yay Rebecca!

I feel like I haven't got much going on until my scan on Monday. Then I'll hopefully know the sex and can start planning a bit more.

Awesome Rebecca! :dance:

Christina I'm with you on trying not to think about the delivery, it makes me very nervous. And finals too! Only 2 weeks left to survive!

Ugh...finals! Mine are all next week. I have 6 total finals. 1 on Tuesday, FOUR on Thursday, and 1 on Friday. I should tell them I can't take finals because stress is bad for the baby and these tests (and 4 page study guides for 2 classes) are causing me stress:haha:

It is such a relief to have negative results even if it is just saying what my risk is. It just gives me some of that reassurance that helps. Next big thing is to get the level II ultrasound out of the way and hope it goes great.

Kalabear- I am sorry to hear you are feeling sick. I hope you can get plenty of rest and get to feeling better soon!

I figured maybe the thread was quiet because of the time of year. It seems that life gets crazy between Thanksgiving and Christmas here. I was at Walmart last night to pick up a toy I ordered online for my son, and geez it was busy. A trip that should have taken me no more than 30 minutes took me an hour! I was so impatient by the time I was done there (and also really exhausted by it all).

Maggz- I am sorry your doctor is so inattentive. That has to be frustrating! I think your husband's suggestion is hilarious! If I felt like my doctor wasn't listening to me, I'd ask for someone else.

So I haven't craved chips and salsa nearly as much as I did in the first trimester. I was eating it daily in the first trimester. But I had the craving again today for lunch. I had grilled chicken, carrots and hummus, and chips and salsa..and as soon as I started eating the chips and salsa, baby Holly started moving a ton! I guess she loves chips and salsa! I thought that was too cute :)

Rebecca, good news on your quad screen! I'm sure the ultrasound will be more good news as well. :)

Northern, I hope you get someone to take your pain seriously and you can find some relief soon.

Tove, don't be sad about your body (said the girl who has also cried about it!).Your abdominal muscles are designed to split to accommodate pregnancy. It sucks feeling less than your best, but just take care of yourself and try to remember what an amazing thing your body is doing right now. :hugs:

I've been quiet too. I just haven't had too much to say, although I always read everyone's posts. I'm definitely distracted by the holidays and trying to get our presents bought, and second tri feels like such a holding pattern, too. Baby's wiggling around every day and it keeps me quite entertained. I have hip pain & neck pain that's interfering with my sleep, and I have awful headaches every day for some reason--this second tri is much less pleasant than my 2nd tri w/ DD. :p

I almost ordered a stroller & car seat the other day, before I realized I was ordering the wrong stroller! Luckily I realized before I hit submit. :p So instead I bought him a little newborn-sized footie pajama. :) Other than that, just trying to make it through December with my sanity intact! :p

I turn 31 next month. For some reason that seems so much worse than 30. :haha:

I had my 20 week scan today - all fine with baby :flower: definitely a girl!

My placenta has moved up and is now left lateral/fundal.

Baby measured between 10th and 15th centile for all measurements except one (width of face) My other girls were small, I'm also small.

The main reason I think is at 12 weeks they bumped my 6 days forward which is impossible! She is within normal range, they weren't concerned at all.

Totally normal amount of fluid and little tummy on the baby so my GD isn't upsetting her for the time being.

Baby :flower:

https://i59.tinypic.com/6omulw.jpg

Me at 20 weeks - sorry it is sideways as usual! Tiny Pic hates my phone!

https://i57.tinypic.com/63y3wk.jpg

Yay I am so happy your results came back good Rebecca! Hope ultrasound goes well xx

Amelie congrats on scan being all good and what a fab bump you have :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend x

Rebecca so glad your results came back negative!

Christina and Maggz good luck for your exams!

Great bump Amelie

Northern sorry for your current pain. I hope you find a way to manage it.

Tara if it makes you feel any better I'm already 31! I still find it weird to tell people that. It sounds so much older than I actually feel!

Not much to report here. I get the results of the ABO testing at my appointment on Wednesday. I'm praying so hard that this little guy doesn't have it. It automatically means a NICU stay and I have no idea how I'm going to afford that.

Today I'm off to a German Christmas market. I love markets and it will be just what I need to get in the right spirit! Oh, and my boxes I shipped from South Africa are due to arrive next week! I can't wait!

I just heard from the nurse. QUAD screening results came back and she said they were all negative!! :happydance:

Same thing happened with me, baby has a marker making him higher risk, but even with that added in my screening was still very low risk :). Glad to hear the same for you.

Dang Christina 6 finals!! I only have 3, cause one of my classes was fast track so I finished it in October. One of my finals is a take home, the professor gives it to us next Tuesday and we bring it back a week later! :haha: The other ones are hard though I'm gonna have to study hard.

Thanks Rebecca, I just don't feel like changing docs. I might not get her for the birth anyways. I do wanna make appointments with the other docs in the clinic so I can meet them all in case they'll be there for the delivery.

Amelie - what does that mean about your placenta?
You look so good girl!! :flower: Glad baby girl is doing good!

Beanonorder what's ABO? Hope it all goes well :)
German Christmas market must be so fun! I would love to go to one we don't have any Christmas stuff at all. Every time I look at decorations I get a small anxiety attack lol there's so much to choose from... :haha:

Not much happening here either, my left-side back pain is going lower and lower into my buttock every time I go to work :/ I can't afford to take time off though, I'm being moved over to server soon and I need them tips!!!

I met a couple of expectant moms on what to expect, they're in the same area so we're gonna meet up on Tuesday! I hope they're nice lol I would kill for some friends around here.

I felt like my bump was so big today then I took a pic and I was like that's all?! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_1803.jpg
    IMG_1803.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
Rebecca I'm so glad your results were good!

Kala I hope you all feel better soon and your dog is okay.

My anatomy scan is Monday finally and I can't wait. Just hope all is good with baby Blaze. I think he must finally be getting stronger because I've been feeling him more the last few days. Still no bump though thanks to being overweight. I feel like I just look like I've gained weight.

Started putting up the tree today, tested all the lights and they worked then when I got them on and plugged them in half a strand was burned out. I tried replacing the bulbs but it didn't wkem. Guess I'll have to go get new ones. Wish I coult get up in the attic to get my Christmas stuff. I don't use my good decorations as I have a crazy cat who knocks the tree over but I kind of want to try it this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->