**April Bunnies 2015**

Has everyone got their Christmas trees up? We're waiting till the 4 birthdays this month are done

Maggi it's called ABO I compatibility. It is very similar to rhesus negative but happens to moms with o positive blood. So I'm o positive and dh is a positive. Unlike rhesus negative it can occur in first pregnancies and there is no greater or less chance of getting it in subsequent pregnancies. It results in the baby being severely jaundiced (dd was seriously yellow!) and anemic. Western countries seem to claim there is no way to diagnose it before birth but the Chinese hospital successfully diagnosed last time and they had no problem doing a test for me now.

We left the house at 10 this morning and it's almost 7pm and we've only just got to the apartment. I am absolutely exhausted and know I have overdone it. I'm sore!

Maggz, it just means the placenta is to the left side of my uterus, kind of half of it right at the top (fundal) and the rest of it down the the left hand side (lateral)

It is fine, no issues as long as not low.

Yesterday wore me out! I was up at 4am due to not being able to sleep. I did some studying. Put our tree up. Cooked 6 lasagnas. Cleaned the house. More studying. Finished prepping food. Took dog to groomer and picked her up. Christmas party- ppl didn't leave until like 10:30!!! I passed out by 11ish but being up that early and going to bed that late was harsh.

I've also been coughing pretty bad and have that odd feeling I am getting sick sick. It feels like I'm going to need my inhaler. That usually ends up being bronchitis/ phnemonia during the winter which I get easily bc of being asthmatic. I sure hope it passes bc I don't want to be sick while pregnant! I've done pretty good so far!!

Hope you feel better Christina!

I haven't been around as much either. I'm super busy being between two houses. We are living in OH's sisters house for 3 years while she is in Qatar, but she is coming home for Christmas next week. We have been frantic trying to clean it to her standards. I've contemplated bringing in a cleaning service just so she won't complain. She is picky as hell and I'm sure she will find something wrong.

Greygirl I've got mine up!

Hope you feel better soon Christina.

I would hire someone Northern, save you some worry and effort.

I had my first pregnancy yoga class today and I enjoyed it although it was rather gentle compared to the body balance classes I used to go to. I also defrosted my freezer today so I'm obviously getting my energy levels back.

GreyGirl- Our tree has been up since the day after Thanksgiving. We aren't going to be here on Christmas this year. We are leaving on December 20th to see family for Christmas. So, we wanted to start early to have time to enjoy our tree.

Button- I am so glad that you were able to do yoga. It has been doing wonders for me! But it's funny how different each class is. They only offer it on Monday and Friday, so I do it 2 days a week. On Monday, I was starting to feel like it was getting so challenging that I wouldn't be able to keep it up much longer. But then on Friday, it was a piece of cake and I felt like I hardly worked out! HA! I've never done body balance. That sounds interesting.

Dini- Good to see you! I don't know if you mentioned the name before and I forgot or if you just slipped that in there in your last post ;) but I really like the name Blaze!

I went to a Sh'Bam and Zumba dance class this morning. It was a big kick-off thing mainly to boost interest in Sh'Bam since it's new. It was 90 minutes and I knew that going into it. I figured I'd stay for 45 minutes (which is the duration of my normal Sh'Bam class), but I did the whole 90 minutes! I couldn't believe it! I stopped for water every 15 minutes and maybe that's how I made it through. I usually don't stop for water until after 30 minutes. My body is exhausted, but I am so glad I went. Now my husband and I are going out for our anniversary tonight!

Rebecca - the body balance classes were a mixture of yoga, Pilates and tai chi. It was quite a pacy class compared to regular yoga classes and I used to love it afterwards because you felt all stretched out. I think it's the lack of core work in the pregnancy yoga class that makes me feel it was a bit gentle, I'm going to stick with it though as I liked the teacher and the other ladies who were taking the class.

You guys, I just bought the CUTEST stuff at a craft fair. Cheeky Monster Clothes cupcake leggings and those bibs that look like scarves. I'm so ready for this baby to make her way here!

Today was our gender reveal party. It went great. The theme was "Lures or "Lace". I should join the fb group to share pics. We are having....a girl!!! We are STUNNED. We were convinced it was going to be a boy from the beginning. We have a girl name list but never took it seriously and focused on boys name(Bennett William) We are still in shock. Happy still but surprised!

Rebecca I thik I mentioned it as a name on our list before we knew it was a boy. I don't know if I did after lol. But thanks!!

Christina hope you feel better! My tree is up just have to finish decorating it tomorrow.

Congrats on a pink bump Mrs A22

Northern I had loads of those scarf bibs with DS, they look so cute and they were much better than normal bibs.

I'm off to a museum today which has a Christmas market, hoping to pick up a few nice bits and have a hot chocolate and a mince pie.

Hi ladies sorry u haven't posted for a few days have been reading though. DS has had a nasty cough and a temp so we have been quite worried about him - he seemed to get worse yesterday so was all prepared to take him to the out of hours GP this am but he seemed to be better eating and also playing a little bit. It has left me quite tired and I am meant to be working tomorrow so may ring my boss tonight and take tomorrow off so I can recover a little bit too.

Bubba has been moving around loads and def can feel him/her on the outside. It is so different being pregnant the 2nd time as I feel like I forget I am pregnant most of the time! (Until I look down that is 😉). I have been lucky as u have been so well in the grand scheme of things. I have been feeling a bit dizzy this time and my BP was 110/57 last week which is low for me.

Congratulations Mrs A22 on the pink bump!

Rebecca - you are so good exercising so much. Unfortunately where we live going to classes is a 20 mile round trip for the ones I would be able to go to and then a lot of them are in the evening which with OH working aren't suitable. Before this pregnancy I was working hard on getting fit so miss the exercise tbh!

Button - we went to the Birmingham Christmas market last year and really enjoyed it. Makes it feel really Christmassy ☺️. I want to book us onto the steam train that runs from our village to the nearest town and back to meet Santa! Hope DS is better by then.

Sorry I haven't replied to everyone it is difficult to see past posts on my phone x

Yay! Congrats on the pink bump Mrs.A! What did you do for a gender reveal?

We are starting to get healthier at our house thankfully! I hope it stays away for Christmas!

We have decided on the name Louis Thomas but can't decide on the spelling. My husband wants Louis and I want Louie. He says that my version is a nickname haha and I say his version, in the US, will be pronounced Lewis. I'm sure we will figure it out eventually haha.

20 weeks today!
I was excited because I've felt some movement down low again the last two days. Not too much but it helps to know things are ok.

Def not feeling well still =[

It should get better soon Christina!

I think OH and I are going to abandon ship and stay with my parents over Christmas. His sister has me driven insane. I think I'm going to send a cleaning service in and avoid her as much as possible until she goes back to Qatar. She is just the most ridiculous human being.

Northern I'm so sorry she is driving you crazy!!

Christina congrats on 20wks!

Good to see you stripey!

Button I hope you had a lovely time today.

Afm, I've been busy. I finished decorating the tree but wasn't satisfied. I have lots of decorations in the attic but it's scary and dangerous up there but I went up myself anyway. Only got a few things down though but I am glad I did. I got two wreaths hung outside and a pretty garland I forgot I had hung up as well as a bunch of other stuff and now I'm tired lol.

Anyone else not in the mood to shop for Christmas? I ordered two gifts online and bought one yesterday but that's all I've done and I just don't feel like shopping at all.

Happy 20 weeks Christina!

Dini I did all mine a while ago because I knew I would feel like shopping now.

I have my anomaly scan in 3 hours!

So sorry I've been mia again for so long. This is such a busy month for us (not even counting Christmas), on Thursday my LO is 2, the Thursday after, myself, my twin and my husband turn 30! So planning activities and parties and food, etc...then after I can concentrate on Christmas!
How are you all? Getting lots of movement? Mine was getting more regular then over the stressful weekend, felt them a lot less and nearly went to hospital, but they picked up.
I'm off work today I'm off work with a headache, and hubby and daughter have gone to work - I can't remember the last time I was home alone!
My friend has just lost her baby at around 10 weeks. It's her 3rd loss and she has 1 daughter...she's upset and I don't think she wants to try again. We're really close, but last time she had a lost and I was pregnant with dd, it definitely hurt us a bit, I hope it doesn't again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->