**April Bunnies 2015**

Cute pics of your wee fur balls!

I don't have any but enjoying looking at all yours :)

Mrsa22 how did oh take news ? Hope u got it all recorded x

Welcome ssjad! Have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Fingers crossed all is well Kirsty! Hope it stops quickly xxx

Like you said before Kirsty, it happened in your other pregnancies so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Thanks for all the workout motivation ladies! I went to the gym yesterday but then was worried I'd overdone it so I was glad to read that many of you are keeping up old workout regimes. The only exercise I do regularly is cycle to work. Everyone think that's ok for a while?? The NHS says I shouldn't, but I think it's only due to risk of falling and I'm pretty confident on a bike. What do you think?

Morning ladies!
TaraCathryn - i think you're right to hold off telling your mum :thumbup: It's your pregnancy, she can just wait!
Eidson - Gooorgeous doggies :kiss: We used to have a beautiful lab cross collie, miss him every day. He died when my little boy was 11 months old.
MrsA - oooooooohhhh can't wait to heae how you're pregnancy announcement went!!

Right, so me - I have my scan today. If I'm honest I'm going with a negative mindset, so if there's a little healthy blueberry in there I think I may fall off the bed!!

This is our 8 year old Greyhound. He's not only handsome, but excellent with our daughter :)

10470735_10152346420393668_1945627781054937840_n.jpg

1919654_10152346422408668_4757936092276012903_n.jpg

:hi: Hi ladies!

Can I join your group?

I just got my bfp this morning! As far as I can figure out, I think I'm due April 22nd!

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months :flow:

Lovely grey girl!

Good luck oswin! Look forward to pics x

Thanks - I think he's pretty gorgeous :D He's almost perfect...if it wasn't for his separation anxiety he would be!

I need to not be sick. 4 diclectin pills a day and I'm still eating Popsicles at 9:00am.

Oh my gosh! It went great! While he was in the shower, it set up the camera. He took FOREVER(he swears he didn't) and then started getting ready for bed and started taking out his contacts, brushing his teeth, etc.

I needed to get him downstairs. I knew he'd let the dog out but I told him we didn't have dessert and had to finish the ripe watermelon we have. He told the dog we were going to let him out so the dog ran, flying down the stairs. The first part of the video is me letting the dog out and all these bugs flying in cause I had every light on. I did get it all on tape!

I got him to sit at the table, where his gift was waiting. On my 30th, he gave me my gift(beautiful diamond infinity necklace) 30 minutes before my birthday was over. I babbled on how I wasn't going to do that to him and he was getting a gift tonight, Saturday and Tueaday(actual birthday). I rambled on a lot because I was so nervous.

He opened the onesie first and was like "okay?" And was looking very confused and just stared at me(Later he said he was trying to see what my face would give away). I was like "come on.." Then had him open th next present, the tests. Once he did, he just sat there stunned. I asked him what he thought about the onesie and he was like "I thought maybe it was for the future." He was STUNNED. I can never surprise him! I loved his reaction the best with the card. It said "yah! Way to go! Wahoo!" And the inside said "You did it!" It is funny.

He told me there were things in the last week that made him think I could be(said he didn't see extra trash from the period I claimed to be having) and just other stuff I had said but didn't give it a second thought. In the end he had no idea!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 16
Mrs. A where did you get that Red Sox onesie!?? I'm pretty sure we will have Red Sox themed everything. Two huge fans right here. My little girl even likes them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->