**April Bunnies 2015**

Mrs. A where did you get that Red Sox onesie!?? I'm pretty sure we will have Red Sox themed everything. Two huge fans right here. My little girl even likes them.

I got it from Amazon! It actually came from CafePress but you couldn't order the "Just like daddy!" one on cafepress, they only had "just like grandpa!"(which I ordered accidentally first. Whoops!) but it is on amazon.

Good luck today Oswin!

Today's workout is in the books. I went to bed early and I feel a million times better this morning. Sleep is awesome!

Here are my 2 furry children. The chocolate is Cubby, he just turned 3 this month. The yellow is Wrigley, he will be 2 in December. They are soul mates lol

Attachments

• 2-7C0C1714-317436-800.jpg
    2-7C0C1714-317436-800.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 51
I am SO tired....

I have no idea when I'm going to go to the doctor again. I had to take dd to the doctor and while there I checked on the prenatal packages. They cost even more than I was expecting! I told dh the prices and he said well as long as you take your vitamins things will be fine won't they. I was speechless. I said to him I do need to see someone! You'd swear we'd never done this before!

Here is our big snuggly guy! :haha:

Him and my DD are BFF's.

I love all the pup pics!!

Attachments

• roo.jpg
    roo.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 5
I forgot to put a picture of my dog Darcie, whom I can't tolerate the smell of right now!

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2
She's been crawling/laying all over him since day 1 :kiss:

Attachments

• roo1.jpg
    roo1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 4
Lovely pics rayanne. Loving all the puppy pics. Wish I could get one, but my cat would NEVER forgive me!

Here is my little guy. Hoping he does ok with the adjustment. He is my baby, and I have a feeling he won't be thrilled about having another baby in the house lol. Love seeing all your pups!!

Today's workout is in the books! Keep it up ladies :)

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
Aw I love how good big dogs are with babies! So cute :D

Oh, and I'm officially an apple seed today! :happydance:
I'm not feeling so hot this morning no real ms just... blaahh somehow.

northern I feel so bad for you, sucks that the medicine isn't working too well either. I really hope you'll get some relief soon enough :hugs:

I have to get this out of my system.

I told my coworker YESTERDAY that I'm pregnant. She has been a total ignorant bitch to me ever since. Yesterday she told me I'm going to be huge and it is going to be hilarious. Then she was walking behind me and told me I'm not supposed to be waddling yet (What the ACTUAL F!?). Today she told me I can't complain about being sick because I tried to get pregnant and apparently I "asked" for this. Now she just said to another coworker "This is going to be a VERY long 9 months". I told her "its 7, actually. Don't worry about it".

She is a complete and utter pig. I am so upset right now. I didn't do anything to her or say anything to her. I don't ever complain or shoot her down when she is complaining endlessly about her 14 year old son. I wasn't going to tell her and now I wish I hadn't. She is so ignorant and nasty.

If I call her out on this she is going to blame my hormones or being pregnant. I don't even know what to do right now because I can't work in this environment for the next 7 months. She only had one child and I tried for 1.5 years for this baby and struggled through it and she knew it. I feel like she was enjoying the fact I struggled like she did and now she is jealous because I moved on past her.

Northern she sounds jealous! People tend to get nasty when jealous! It's hard to ignore when you have to work with her! Can you talk to your boss and explain how she is making you feel? It's bullying behaviour! X

How incredibly rude, Northern! So sorry you are having to deal with that nastiness. I tried for a long time for this baby as well. I really can't imagine after going through that how you could not feel happy and excited for someone who had been through the same struggle. Chin up! (And try not to let that middle finger creep up as well!)

Thanks ladies. I actually just went and spoke to my boss. I have a great relationship with her. I told her that I was probably going to put her in her place really soon and I didn't want her to think I was just freaking out and being nasty. She said to go ahead and that nobody would think I was crazy because I wouldn't be the first one to shut her down for being mean.

That makes me feel better.

:happydance:Soooo I've been put back a week to about 6weeks, and apparently the gestational sac is slightly low in my uterus, though she didn't actually mention that, I read it on the notes she gave me (which according to Google is a bit of a risk??) but for now I do indeed have two heartbeats!!! Baby's measuring 4mm, and i saw the flickering heartbeat :cloud9:
She saw a little area of blood/possibly a tiny clot, so that would explain the spotting.

Oswin that is wonderful! So lucky to see the heart beat this early!

:happydance:Soooo I've been put back a week to about 6weeks, and apparently the gestational sac is slightly low in my uterus, though she didn't actually mention that, I read it on the notes she gave me (which according to Google is a bit of a risk??) but for now I do indeed have two heartbeats!!! Baby's measuring 4mm, and i saw the flickering heartbeat :cloud9:
She saw a little area of blood/possibly a tiny clot, so that would explain the spotting.

When I first read this I thought you meant twins! Did you mean twins? Or are you counting your HB :)

When I first read this I thought you meant twins! Did you mean twins? Or are you counting your HB :)
Oh gosh haha, no, literally two: mine and baby's. I'm a Whovian, so the whole 'two hearts' aspect of pregnancy is a big thing to me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->