**April Bunnies 2015**

Here's our little girl... she's not spoiled at all! :) Hoping she loves being a big sister.

Went to spin class this morning, so joining you ladies in workout complete! :thumbup:

Attachments

• booboo.jpg
    booboo.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1
Phew :haha: I thought it was twins as well lol

I wonder how many of us are having twins ?!?!? Last thread to was in had lots of them! I guess once we all start getting scans we will find out eekkk

Here's my little fur ball when I gave her a bath last month. You can see how she enjoyed it O:)

I had my first scan today. Baby measures 1 cm and has a strong heartbeat!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• pipoca.jpg
    pipoca.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
Lol I thought you meant twins aswell! I got excited there! Glad everything is fine! Xxx

:rofl: might need to rethink my planned pregnancy announcement, as that's about having two heartbeats (though it'll be v clearly Doctor Who thene, so might be clearer?!)

Congrats oswin and Suzy. I can't imagine if they told me it was twins! I'd be mostly terrified, with a little excitement!

How would you all feel? Anyone with a family history?

Yes I would think about that announcement because twins was the first thing I thought of also. Maybe some other way to word it. Like "an extra heartbeat" or something along those lines.

So glad for the good scans!

Multiples would be nuts. DH is convinced we are having multiples because it was our first cycle with Clomid + IUI and I had 3 follies come to maturity. After I got my BFP, he said, "Honey they were obviously just having trouble getting past the cervix. So 3 eggs + 67 million sperm = 3 babies!"

I think it's just one because my symptoms are not ridiculous. DH has twin brothers, but I think the gene has to come from the mother's family. Then again, Clomid probably takes the genetics out of it completely. I hope it's just one, simply for the sake of an easier pregnancy with less chance of complications. But I would definitely be excited if it did end up being twins. :)

My wife has a family history of twins! She's actually quite worried, because she's a very tiny woman (5'1" on a good day :rolleyes: ) there are two sets of living twins in her family currently, but I think there have been more earlier down the road.

Congrats on the healthy babies already! I so can't wait to just hear the heartbeat. Our first appointment is tomorrow, but I'm not sure if they're doing any scans/dopplers. It's "prenatal orientation" for the Air Force, so we have no clue what to expect.

And I love the pictures of the pups! They're so cute! :D

I think ill put (not twins) in brackets. Haha I can't give up my Doctor Who announcement :rofl:

My gran is a twin! I have no idea how I would feel if I was to have twins!

Twins would be an exciting Thought but hard work lol ugh no sleep for years :haha:

I have a couple of friends with twins, and have always been slightly jealous!

I would be terrified to have twins! I'm not mom enough for it!! :p

Congrats to those having good scans! And I love all the pics of your pups. I'll have to grab a pic of my furstborn when I get home! :)

My OH has 7 sets of twins in his family, which I don't think affects our chances of having them except that I have twins in my family and its my generations turn to have them eek!

Loving all the furbaby pics, I have three of the cat variety. I think one of them will be pretty pleased at having another little person in the house because he loves my little boy, he's always following him and he sleeps on he stays with him at night in his room.

I am soooo tired today! So glad it's Friday tomorrow!

There are also twins on my side due to show up in my generation. OH jokes about it. I don't think it's funny. Not willing to entertain the idea, haha.

Oswin! That's exciting! Congratulations! Did you have a feeling you might be having twins or did it totally surprise you? (you may have already said this and missed it)

I'm not having twins :rofl: Single gestational sac, single embryo :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->