**April Bunnies 2015**

When TTC DS, I always thought it would be great to have twins, but after seeing how much work one baby at a time is I have reconsidered lol! That's not to say that if we ended up with twins I would be upset, but I would be a little overwhelmed, I think!

This is going to be the longest 7 months!! Anyone else get these random bursts of excitement? I can be doing absolutely nothing and then I'm soooooo excited and can't wait to squish my LO with baby hugs.

I'm a twin :) I'd also love twins because I wanted 3 and hubby wants 2 (and will probably win) and so it'd be great to have the 3 I wanted :D

Hi Ladies,
I'm in Australia, so I'm never online when you guys are! Just a question.....I'm 7 weeks today. Three days ago I had my first scan and everything looked great-even saw the heartbeat!!!

I keep reading everywhere, though, that the urge to be is a lot.....but this hasn't happened for me at all. I feel like nothing has changed in that department. Am I not drinking enough water....or are some of you not experiencing that either??

Oops. And ignore the pregnancy ticker down below...it's out by a few days. hahaha

Welcome lijsken. Do u mean urge to pee?! If so I had it loads when I first found out, doesn't seem to be as often now but I still have to get up some nights where I never ever used to.

Lovely to have an Aussie - we are many nations here!!

Just thought - sorry if you've posted before, it's hard to keep track.

Wow congrats on your scans oswin and suzy :D :happydance:

northern that coworker does indeed sound jealous and a total bitch! She probably got super big when she was pregnant and felt bad about it. Let us know what you say to her!

The urge to pee: YES. But it also depends on how much water I drink, obviously, haha. When I'm home I usually drink lots of water and I pee constantly, and it got way more after I got preggerz.

Funny, my sister posted on her fb today that she had a dream someone close to her is gonna have a baby soon and tagged all her child bearing age friends and family and everyone's pointing towards me all "you're next!!!" :haha: if they only knew ;)

Im a little late but these are our fur babies! We have 3 big dogs and they are so sweet!! (great dane, golden, golden/lab mix) Today I went on a two mile walk with the dogs and survived so hopefully I will keep that up. Congrats for all of you with scans! I can't wait :)

Maggz- thats so funny! a friend of mine said the same thing to me bc she had a "dream" that someone was pregnant! I haven't told her I am yet so it will be funny when I do.

when are you guys planning on telling people? Its really hard to keep this a secret!

Attachments

• IMG_1826.jpg
    IMG_1826.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3267.jpg
    IMG_3267.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
I started a preg journal! Our Little April Fools Baby!

I'm going to go through and update everyone's due dates again.

This is going to be the longest 7 months!! Anyone else get these random bursts of excitement? I can be doing absolutely nothing and then I'm soooooo excited and can't wait to squish my LO with baby hugs.

Me! Still doesnt seem real. It is so early. Maybe after my first scan?

Okay, everyone is updated! Lots of people who haven't listed a due date (or I ended up skipping over it, in which case I apologize!).

We have such a big group with more to come, most likely! Must have been a hot summer ;)

Hi ladies can I join? MrsA22 invited me to join, we've been chatting for a while elsewhere. I'm due around April 12th, haven't had my first appt yet, it's on the 26th. DH and I've been TTC for nearly 4 years, you can see my signature to see what we've done. Somehow we got pregnant on our own to our surprise and found out Sunday! We are excited but scared because it seems too good to be true.

My progesterone was low, found out yesterday, it was 9.7 and should be at least 20. Started progesterone supplements yesterday and get labs rechecked tomorrow so keeping my fx'd it's at least gone up. If it goes down I'll be crushed because that will mean it's very likely not viable. I'm having typical symptoms for where I am so I'm trying not to worry.

Welcome Dini! Congrats on your BFP & good luck--fingers xed for your progesterone & a sticky, healthy bean!

Northern, thanks for all your work keeping our stats up-to-date! You're a supermom! Did you tell that bitch at work where to stick her awful attitude? It's so sad when people can't bear others' happiness (even when tempered by the HG you're dealing with!).

Here's my furkid (I hope this works):
image.jpg

So this evening we took DD to meet her first grade teacher, and a thought hit me: DD will finish 6th grade and be done with elementary school. Then this bean will start kindergarten! :haha:

And, DH had Chinese food for lunch today, and brought me his fortune cookie message, which says, "A short stranger will soon enter your life with blessings to share."
:wohoo:

Hey Dini, congrats and welcome :flower:
I hope your progesterone supplements help! fx for you :)

mamaespo your dogs are so cute :) As for telling we're gonna keep our mouths shut a little longer, at least until the first scan is done. You think you'll hold out much longer??

Thanks for updating northern, gonna check out your journal :)

Did I tell you guys my hcg levels were 16dpo: 763 and 18dpo: 1749 :D Yay!

Hi Lijsken, I'm an Aussie too (and I just noticed we're due on the same day!). I wake up in the morning and there's like ten pages to read.

What's with the workout stuff? Is there a challenge going on or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->