**April Bunnies 2015**

Ssjad, less of a challenge, more of a pact to stay active. :) Speaking of which, thanks to you gals I didn't skip my workout tonight even though I desperately wanted to! :p So... Thanks!:thumbup:

Ssjad, less of a challenge, more of a pact to stay active. :) Speaking of which, thanks to you gals I didn't skip my workout tonight even though I desperately wanted to! :p So... Thanks!:thumbup:

My wife worked out last night and almost hurled on our carpets LOL. I told her if she's really feeling green not to do it, but she didn't listen. She did take a rest day today though :haha:

Ah. Good thing to do! I nearly puked during spin this morning. Hard work, exercising with morning sickness!

Lol I still haven't done anything :blush:

I have to be very honest here. .. the only reason I exercise atm is so I can have a break from my 5mo and tantrumy 19mo. My need for a break from them is greater than my desire to not exercise. ;-)

:haha: we're all crazy here ;) Nahh just kidding I totally get needing a break and I don't even have kids! You have a 5 month old?!

Haha crazy I can identify with. Yes, she'll be 12-13 months when the next one comes. And the next oldest is 14 months older. I fear I may actually lose my sanity!!

Going to phone epu in a while. Brown spotting turned pink and really crampy. I'm scared :-(

Kirsty my fingers are crossed it's normal like your other pregnancies xxxxx

ssjad have you seen a blog called The Freckled Fox? It's a girl in her twenties, she had her 4th baby last year in 4 years! I don't know how you do it - my hat's off to you :)

oh no kirsty hope it turns out okay fx will be thinking of you, am going to bed now...

Hi Lijsken, I'm an Aussie too (and I just noticed we're due on the same day!). I wake up in the morning and there's like ten pages to read.

What's with the workout stuff? Is there a challenge going on or something?

I know it's so hard to keep up! :)

But it's so encouraging to be reading other's who are due around the same time....to see what others are experiencing and what is "normal."

I still feel a little anxious about this pregnancy, and still haven't gotten excited yet. Which is weird for me...since I've wanted to be a Mum for such a LONG time.
I think after you got through a complete molar pregnancy and go on "cancer watch" for six months....facing a pregnancy feels like a scary thing....you constantly worry about it being another abnormal pregnancy, fear getting cancer DURING your pregnancy and fear that the pregnancy won't even last. Something I guess all Mums-to-be face....only extreme. :cry:

But signs are all good....we saw a heart beat....I've made it to seven weeks, I was sick for two days (who gets excited about being sick?! haha) and yeah.....just gotta keep positive.

So glad I can have this group....I'm sure we're in the middle of making some stinking cute little babies!!! :hugs:

Thanks Maggz, I'll check it out.

Kirsty, really hope everything is ok!!!

I think it's stopping and turning brown again. Dunno what to do now. Might still phone and see what they say x

Thinking of you Kirsty....hope everything is okay. Sending lots of love and good thoughts!! xxxx

Kirsty I'd say it's worth a call or a visit to your docs. They might give you an early scan which would put your mind at rest? I'd go and not mention it had happened before!

Spoke to midwife she's going to phone again in a couple of hours and maybe be having a scan next week x

I started a preg journal! Our Little April Fools Baby!

I'm going to go through and update everyone's due dates again.

Thanks Hun :flower:

Lol I still haven't done anything :blush:

Me to! :blush:

I have to be very honest here. .. the only reason I exercise atm is so I can have a break from my 5mo and tantrumy 19mo. My need for a break from them is greater than my desire to not exercise. ;-)

Wow well done you! Bet your house always got something going on! I would love to have so many kids close together and this time there will be 20 month gap which I thought was really close :haha:

Going to phone epu in a while. Brown spotting turned pink and really crampy. I'm scared :-(

Thinking of you and hope it is nothing and stops hugs xxx :hugs:

Hugs Kirsty. Cramping is normal, and the spotting could be any number of things - mine is a little bruise inside my uterus, and last time i had pink spotting and it was apparently nothing! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->