**April Bunnies 2015**

I also seem to have a lot to catch up on when I get the chance to come online!

Northern sorry about your co-worker! Hope the situation improves! At least your boss is behind you.

kirsty I hope your spotting turns out to be nothing. When mine was red it also stressed me out - but then it went brown and stopped.

The dogs are all cute! We just have a cat. Which I think we're going to get told we can't have!

Its hard being at work with no one knowing I'm pregnant. I had to make excuses as to why I couldn't collect textbooks or go out for drinks after work.

Spotting has turned brown and is stopping again. Really crampy with back pain now

I hope you're resting up, Kirsty... I know how scary this is. Pity you couldn't get in for an earlier ultrasound.

Good luck Kristy!

Only have to work till 1 today! Hooray for summer hours. Only 4.5 hours of trying to suppress vomit in front of other! Yay!

I'm trying to put on a better attitude today and not be so grumpy.

Hope you ok Kirsty :hugs:

Northern yippee for half days! They are the best :D hope your co worker not being as nasty today!

Iv to go to hospital on Tuesday for a check over and scan. They want to wait till I'm at least 6 weeks so they can see baby better but if I get worse iv to phone straight away and the will get me in sooner. X

Bet Tuesday can't come quick enough! Hope it all has eased of now? Hoping you see a healthy baby on Tuesday xxx

I know that's my SIL 21st aswell and we have a big family meal booked so really hope I get good news! Iv to be there for 9.15 so at least I'm not going to be sitting about all day stressing x

Kirsty, just popping in to say I hope Tuesday is a good day for you, and it turns out to be nothing. Hope the weekend doesn't drive you too crazy xx

Whatever happens Kirsty, we're all here for you x

Kirsty, fxd for you. I hope you get some rest this weekend & great news Tuesday. :hugs:

Northern, I like your positive attitude! :thumbup:

Eidson, if / when I start feeling green, I'm may to have to adjust my workout--or at least eat a snack before my a.m. ones! I really tip my hat to you ladies doing tough workouts still--I went to spin class one time when I was in good shape and not pregnant, and at the end I got off the bike and literally passed out!! :haha:

To those who haven't exercised yet... Want us to encourage you, or let you be? I did NOTHING (and ate everything, once ms settled) during my 1st preg @ 24. It feels so much better to be moving--but it also seems so much more doable now @ 30 as I've grown and know better what I'm capable of. Even a 15 minute walk benefits you and your bean. You can do it!:)

TGIF, I am very spoiled with my schedule so no work for me today! Off to exercise and spend a productive day with DD! Have a great day/night all!

I woke up this morning to a lot of cramping and light bleeding. I'm heading to doctor once I pull it together for blood work but fairly confident I'm having a miscarriage.

August I have everything crossed for you hun. Hope it is just out bodies being a pain and our babies are fine xxxxx

August and kirsty keeping everything crossed for you both.x

August and Kristy I hope everything turns out okay! I have seen so many stories where people had the same problem and it turned out okay so fx'd very tightly!!

I'm about to go get labs done this morning, hoping that my levels come back better than Monday's. I'm still so nervous because of my progesterone level being so low but no spotting or major cramping, and since I'm neurotic, I test every morning to see if my line is still dark and it was!

So far today I feel okay, light cramping which I've had on and off the entire time. No real nausea today, yesterday was the first day I really had it, and it didn't hit until about 11am.

As for exercise for me, I wasn't doing anything crazy vigorous before other than my elliptical which at times got intense but I am relatively active and make sure to get my 10,000 steps a day, which for my short legs is about 5 miles. Today I think I'm going to take my fur baby for a walk or run her in the back yard a bit.

I walk a lot at work and work 12 hour shifts so I'm not at all idle but will wait until I see the OB on the 26th before taking on any "workouts" so to speak because of my risk with my low progesterone I don't want to rock the boat.

Got everything crossed for you Kirsty and August6, really hope everything is ok.

So glad it's Friday! I work early in the morning and finish at lunchtimes, and there will be no more exercise for me today. My job involves constant walking and some lifting and I am shattered today. I am going to look for some kind of pregnancy workout DVD and when my little boy starts school in September I had been planning on signing up for a swimming membership so that I can go between finishing work and picking DS up from school and from what I've read that should still be fine.

We're getting into the habit of walking to the park after dinner as well because I am really really trying to avoid getting gestational diabetes again but I'm fighting against a pretty strong family history of it as well as having it before but hopefully some of the changes I've made will make a difference.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday!

Good luck and sticky thoughts, August.

This day is going ok so far. I've barred myself in my office with one of my coworkers eating nachos haha. I can actually keep them down! We are very productive on Fridays.

We have finally settled on names! So excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->