**April Bunnies 2015**

August, keeping my fx and thinking of you. Hope you're ok.

Northern, can't believe you've decided on names already! I think it might take us months to agree on anything. Does anyone have their names picked out yet?

Kirsty- Good thoughts are with you! I am hoping you find out excellent news. At least the spotting is still in the normal range for spotting during pregnancy. I know it's still scary because I had spotting with my son. Who knows why spotting happens in healthy pregnancies sometimes. I do hope all is well!

August- Maybe it's just from implantation because it's so early? Thinking of you and hoping you find out good news as well!

August, keeping my fx and thinking of you. Hope you're ok.

Northern, can't believe you've decided on names already! I think it might take us months to agree on anything. Does anyone have their names picked out yet?

I do...Grant Deen for a boy...but I have had that name for a long time. Deen is a family name and I love the name Grant. And we are at Carolyn for a girl but have not decided on a middle name yet.

I think we have our girls name no idea for a boy

August - I hope everything is ok.

We're definitely having Cordelia Ivy if it's a girl. I quite like Eric for a boy.

Good luck august hope all turns out well! Remember we are here for you!

I bought another test today as I just had to :haha: anyway the test line came up as the pee made it's way across and is now gone from pink to purple and stole the control lines pinkness lol. Never seen a stronger test line!!! Which of course fills me with relief when I still haven't had any ms!

:cloud9:

Hope use don't mind me posting it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 11
My 3-year-old is driving me crazy this morning. I don't have the energy to deal with his drama today.

Thank you everyone. I'm going to school to have lunch with my youngest and then I will patiently wait for the call.

Kristy.....I hope you get some good news. Why must things be so complicated!

I have my girls name picked out: it's been the same since I was about 7!

3 weeks today till my ultrasound... Ahh how am I gonna be able to wait?! I'm obsessed!

Kirsty and August, I hope everything is okay! Thinking of you both and keeping my fx for you!

DH and I took forever to decide on DS's name for sure. We used the only two boy's names we both liked for him- Jackson Cooper. And we couldn't agree on a girl's name at all. One of my favorite girl's names is Piper, but DH doesn't like it, and he doesn't seem to agree that my vote should count more than his since I have to do all the hard work. I really like Holden and Sawyer for a boy, but again- DH doesn't!

Your names are all so lovely! I was just mentioning to DH this morning that I haven't really thought of any yet! When I was preg with DD we had a boy's name basically from day 1, DH's dad's first name & my dad's middle. Luckily it was a girl bc after she was born we found out my FIL hates his first name! :p

August, let us know when you hear something. We're all here for you.

Rebecca my 6-yo is driving me crazy as well & she is not 3! Sending patient thoughts your way (and hopes for a good nap!).

Scottish--omg I did the same yesterday--took another test!! Finally got a nice dark line and it made me feel so much better!

Maggz, I'm with you! 3.5 weeks until my ultrasound... I really think I'm gonna snap!!!

Went to the doctor appointment today. It was boring, just went over medical and family history, etc. It sucks because I'm kind of a third wheel. Even though our donor wasn't there, all the family history is his and hers. I'm kinda just floating there, nodding along. I'm sure I'll be able to be more involved at the normal prenatal visits, just this one was boring.

On a good note, ultrasound is in two weeks from today! :happydance: I wish we could have at least tried to hear a heartbeat or something...more waiting ugh.

Hi All just popping in to say hi, august and kirsty thinking of you rest up :hugs:

Eidson23- I know, that appointment is boring even if you are the pregnant one. I was hoping to at least hear the HB at my first appointment as well. But I just sat there for an hour doing paperwork and giving blood. Fortunately, it's the only appointment like that! :)

TaraCathryn- Thank you! I couldn't take the insanity of his drama anymore. So we just went to the park. It was perfect to change his mindset and get a breath of fresh air. Now, I think he is all played out to go take an excellent nap!!

Attachments

• 20140815_123658.jpg
    20140815_123658.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 3
Hope you doing good whisper! Thanks for popping in! Xxxx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member