**April Bunnies 2015**

Urgh, just had the worst bout of vertigo, it's lasted about three hours, I couldn't stay upright and felt so so sick. The room just wouldn't stop spinning. Seems to have passed now, of course it would happen when OH is away for work for three days. I have experienced vertigo a couple of times before I was pregnant so I'm hoping its not related to the pregnancy and isn't something that is going to happen throughout the pregnancy :(

So how's everyone feeling? What's your symptoms???

So I had a long drive today, and hit a lot of traffic, and ended up holding my pee for hours and hours. It was excruciating and I feel so silly because I should've just stopped.

Now I'm sat here and the pain/urge to go hasn't really subsided and I'm worried I may have done some damage to the baby :-( The girls I'm with keep offering me painkillers, which I'd love to take, but cant. Anyone any words of wisdom??

Kirsty and August I'm thinking of you both xx

At the moment feeling pretty good! Still having cramping off and on, urge to pee all the time, bb's are still sore and feel a bit heavy, and I can honestly say I am absent minded as can be! I've also had little bouts of nausea and vertigo here and there but nothing that lasts.

Are you feeling better kirsty??

I just got a call from the RE's office, my labs now look wonderful! I've only been on the progesterone for 2 days and it went from 9.7 to 40!! Woohoo :happydance:

HCG is really good too. Monday at 18dpo it was 405, today at 22dpo it was 2301!!! :yipee:

Thinking of you kirsty and August and sending positive, sticky thoughts.

Hi whisper, thanks for popping by. I hope you get your rainbow soon.

kirsty its 3am here and I feel so nauseous! I'm eating almonds to try settle my stomach. dd is still sick and has such a high fever. I can't handle this broken sleep anymore.

In feeling loads better thanks dini. Bleeding and cramping stopped by lunch time. My symptoms sound just the same as you. A lot of the time I need to remind myself in pregnant coz most of the time all I have is sore boobs. Cramps and nausea come and go through the day but doesn't last too long. I tend to get nausea at about 2pm and again about now so really it comes a couple of hours after each meal x

dini that's great news! And I also seem to have a serious case of baby brain! It drives me mad.

citrus sorry about how you're feeling. Although I don't have any advice I doubt you've done any damage to baby. You'll probably find your bladder is just tense and taking a while to relax after all that time.

Gosh ladies, just been camping for a couple of days & you have been a chatty bunch!!

Kirsty & August, finger crossed for you both xx

I'm still getting nausea but not all the time. Seriously fatigued, went for a 5 mile walk this morning & struggled to function this afternoon! I'm toying with the idea of weaning my 21 month old. I had planned on nursing him until 2, but now that I'm pregnant, it's exhausting sometimes. Anyone else still nursing?

Right now my symptoms are...

fatigue
light-headedness every single time I stand up (getting really tired of that one)
shortness of breath
nausea
My sense of smell is off the charts..I think it's contributing to my nausea.
Sore boobs

My symptoms are: nausea still, heartburn, sore boobs and today I am noticing the needing to pee a little more.

On the bright side, I think I have figured out a cocktail of baby safe drugs that is working for me! Diclectin 4xs a day and Zantec 2xs a day. I'm starting to believe what was left of my nausea was being caused by heart burn!

I can't stop peeing! I swear I go like every 15 min!

I'm still getting mild nausea, sore boobs, getting tired easily. Also had a bit of a dodgy tummy today.

I also don't have a dog! I don't have any pets at the moment and probably won't for a long time.

Did Zumba this morning. That was a really fun workout! I was thinking about how funny it will look if I keep doing it when my bump is big. It will look like I did a little too much booty shaking lol!

Sorry you ladies who are concerned. Thoughts and prayers that everything will be fine.

Symptom wise...about the same...very fatigued, cranky/emotional (I felt so sad I almost cried this morning before my workout for NO reason at all!), sore bbs, dizzy when standing quickly. Still waiting for MS but hasn't come on much yet.

Sarah my Zumba instructor taught all through her pregnancy. She was a trooper, belly and all!

At the moment feeling pretty good! Still having cramping off and on, urge to pee all the time, bb's are still sore and feel a bit heavy, and I can honestly say I am absent minded as can be! I've also had little bouts of nausea and vertigo here and there but nothing that lasts.

Are you feeling better kirsty??

I just got a call from the RE's office, my labs now look wonderful! I've only been on the progesterone for 2 days and it went from 9.7 to 40!! Woohoo :happydance:

HCG is really good too. Monday at 18dpo it was 405, today at 22dpo it was 2301!!! :yipee:

I'm so glad to hear that! :)

My symptoms are ssore boobs & very tired! Some how I'm not suffering from any nausea yet!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Thank you MrsA. How are you feeling?

Northern, I'm so glad you're able to manage your nausea! I have reflux and know heartburn can definitely mimic & cause nausea.

My symptoms--most of which are less today, which worries me! :p--have been fatigue, hunger, heartburn, sore boobs, having to pee more (waking up in the night, ugh!), crankiness, and dull cramping in my lower abdomen/lower back/tailbone (I've gotten cramps in my tailbone since having back-labor w/ DD)--feels like af but dull and achey; kinda stresses me but I know it's normal. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->