**April Bunnies 2015**

Congratulations Eidson :) glad your wife and bub are great and love the photo of big brother and Jaxson :)

Congratulations eidson! Glad everyone is doing well :dance:

Oh, the pressure. Lol! And someone tell me why I ate more than half of a frozen pizza by myself. :blush:

Congratulations Eidson, glad he arrived safely. That's a gorgeous photo and I hope your wife recovers well xx

Congratulations Eidson he is gorgeous 😊.

Maggz don't worry about the pizza thing I ate an obscene amount yesterday and still woke up starving hungry this morning!

I am going to a craft morning with DS this morning. DH did his last night shift last night so will get to spend a long weekend with him which is nice. DS has nursery tomorrow so we are going to attempt to paint the kitchen - maybe that will get things moving! Am jealous of all the ladies that have had their babies want mine out now!😜 x

Thanks everyone. We are just so in love. Jacob came to visit afterwards and he just wanted to hold him and he was so content. He's probably pretty overwhelmed and still super excited I'm sure he'll calm down more once were home. He doesn't like being at home and is being here but his uncle is there with him.

Breastfeeding is going well. He definitely gets it. My wife is using a shield right now because her nipples are still pretty flat but once she gets used to it we can ditch the shields. He's such a trooper. She's recoering well, even went for a short walk this evening only 6 hours post c section. She's in a ton of pain but she'll bounce back because she's strong.

Yayyyyyyyy! Congratulations!!!

Dini: I sure hope so! I also like watching that show because of the differences. I think we should at least have the gas and air as an option!

Eidson, huge congrats to you and your family. Jacob is so handsome, oh my goodness, you have the most beautiful family. :) Enjoy this time with your wife & brand new little one! :hugs:

Congrats Eidson! So happy for you all! That is one adorable picture. Your family is beautiful! So glad you all are well! Hope your wife heals fast!

Lucky, I sooo agree with you!!

Maggz, that made me laugh because that is so me! And I also wake up in the middle of the night absolutely starving! If it weren't for the reflux is have gained at least 50lbs by now lol. Oh and I see you are 39 weeks today!

Never got a chance to update but Reed Nathaniel Joshua was born April 2nd at 1:58am. I delivered him into my own hands, after a completely drug free labor which was amazing. Unfortunately babe was pushed out so quickly he was stunned and not breathing, but the nicu team got him breathing really fast! I also had a hemorrhage but we are both doing really well now and baby boy turned a week old today. He has black hair and chocolate brown eyes, total opposite of his blonde haired blue eyed big brother, who was born bald. All their features are different too! 7lbs7oz, 19 1/4 inches long. Perfect.

Attachments

• 11133759_10155421687635694_6950283473737959740_n.jpg
    11133759_10155421687635694_6950283473737959740_n.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
Pictures

Attachments

• IMG_20150404_112516.jpg
    IMG_20150404_112516.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20150409_085633.jpg
    IMG_20150409_085633.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7
I am eating so much at the moment! And most of it is rubbish. I climbed in the scale expecting to have gained or at least still stuck at the same weight I was after giving birth but I've lost 3kg since being home! I know they say breastfeeding burns calories but I didn't think it would do anything for me because I never lost because of it with dd and I'm having the same issues this time around!
I'm still having to supplement with formula. Logan has lost more than 10% of his bodyweight and only gained 15g in the last two days. He has his two week check next Thursday and they wanted him to be back at his birth weight. I don't think that's going to happen because it means he has to gain around 60g a day. I'm desperately trying to pump to increase my supply but I hardly get anything out. Its so frustrating...

Stripey your LO will be here any day now! But I know the waiting seems like forever.

Eidson sounds like your wife is doing great! What was the reason she ended up having to have a c section?

Bean-his heart rate kept dropping for unknown reasons, and they also detected a slight heart murmur. She actually got rushed into the OR the first time and I had scrubs and mask thrown at me as they ran her out the door. That was very scary, but his heart rate ended up going back up and stabilizing. They told us if he does that again then they will do a c section because they were worried that labor was stressing him out a lot and her pushing could be dangerous. So after the second time they came rushing in, told us to prepare because he is coming out via c section. I had about 10 minutes to get completely dressed and update family and then we went in. She's very sore, but they are both doing great. They found no reason for his heart rate dropping so he's now known as the drama queen of the floor :haha:

And congrats counting!! He's so beautiful! Such a cutie :)

Maggz: happy 39 weeks :)

counting: congrats!! It must have been scary but I'm glad your boy is okay. Your boys are so cute :)

Bean: breastfeeding never made me lose weight either, I didn't lose anything till after I stopped breastfeeding dd lol. I'm sorry that Logan isn't back at his birth weight but I hope that he will be soon!

Stripeycat: happy 39 weeks, I hope your lo will be here soon!

My rib pain is just awful. It feels like when the muscle is stretched thin and giving out. Unfortunately I don't know how to give that part of my body a break.

I always have 8lbs or so I can't lose when bfing and it just falls off as soon as I wean them.

My BHs are ridiculous today. They are getting so strong. I guess they feel worse as baby is bigger now.

I have a dodgy stomach today 😞 it has been a bit iffy all day and I keep on having to go to the loo which sucks 😞. Have read that digestive problems would be the start of something though so we shall see! Went to a craft morning with DS this am and then a walk down the woods this afternoon with DH and DS which was lovely. Just feeling increasingly ponderous and this baby is wriggling like mad all the time. One minute it will be in one position and then my entire belly moves to one side! I will never get over how weird it looks lol. My original due date would have been today if worked out to lmp so we shall see! Also they have announced that anyone's baby born on the same day as the royal prince or princess will get a lucky Silver coin so that is an incentive to hold I suppose! Bring on pineapple, dtd, curry anything now as I am ready to meet you bubba!! Hope everyone is feeling ok xxx

So my doctor appointment went well today. I have to keep an eye out for headaches bc of my BP . My first bp was 156/96. They waited and took it again and it was 124/90 so it was still high but not as high. Hb was 146. Cervix still closed but she said the head was low. I go back on the 17th- at almost 39 weeks. Hoping that continuing to walk will help still. I'm pretty sure that's what helped during this last week.

I am due the 26th. I am starting to get the feeling I'm going to have an early May baby instead of an April baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->