**April Bunnies 2015**

Yay for everyone's symptoms! I have no symptoms at all :dohh:
Although I do have a sharp pain on the right side of my stomach on the occasional time when I turn or stand up really quick. It started this week.

I feel like I can't take a day off of here, or I have about 30 pages to catch up on!!!

August & Kristy - Keeping my fx'd for you both that everything is okay.

Today I went in to my ob orientation at my doctors office. It was them giving me information about what to do and not to do, and what to expect with visits in their office. I guess their standard practice is to only give one U/S at 20 weeks.. unless medially necessary.. However, they said if a mom has had a history of m/c then they will usually do one at the first visit for reassurance and peace of mind. So I should get one when I go to my first real appointment in 27 days (but who's counting).

I have occasional nausea, especially when I eat peanut butter.. odd.. but mostly just tired and boobs hurt.

I am keeping up with my trainer twice a week, and am going to start doing a prenatal yoga class once a week. I need to motivate myself to go do some more cardio. I am also really going to focus on eating healthier (had a chicken cobb salad for lunch today.. so got my protein and veggies)..

Oh.. and here are pictures of my fur babies. I have one miniature wiener dog (Sadie).. and a siamese cat (Kitty).

Attachments

• 10462613_845297745023_8658744377430485008_n.jpg
    10462613_845297745023_8658744377430485008_n.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 10421640_843854302693_5989782594319468992_n.jpg
    10421640_843854302693_5989782594319468992_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Wow all those symptoms ladies... me and sharnw will just be over here feeling nothing, my nausea is almost completely gone... I was thinking about it at work and it worried me so much that I took another test:winkwink:
Thankfully it was positive, the test line darker than the control line and all - phew!

I'm glad you're better kirsty!
Hope you feel better august :hugs:

Hey ladies, I thought I would update you. I'm definitely having have a mc. Just having a lazy day at home with the family. The hubby brought me cupcakes from my favorite bakery :) Love him!

Oh I can't believe it august I am so sorry for your loss :nope: :hugs: :hugs:
Glad your dh is there for you.

My symptoms are:

fatigue
nausea
heartburn
emotional
I get hungry really fast and have to eat straight away but then I'm also full a lot faster, I can't eat as much in 1 sitting as I used to

August I'm so sorry, I wish I could give you some words to make you feel better but there are none, so glad DH is there for you, and cupcakes can do a world of good!!

Suzy, I'm the same way, I actually don't want to eat as much as I used to and I can't eat as much as I did. I do okay to snack occasionally but I am really only hungry about 2 hours after I get up in the morning. I was already losing weight before I got pregnant, as I am overweight, but I wasn't "dieting" per se, I was just eating healthier, so I haven't changed anything, I still eat the same foods, and I've lost a few pounds, but I'm not worried about that as I get sufficient calories and make sure to get the right protein and carbs and fruits and veggies (have to force myself there!) I'm not going to stress about the amount I eat, I figure my body will tell me when I need to consume more.

August, I am so sorry :( I am glad DH is taking care of you though.

Here are my fur babies, well my two dogs anyway..

https://s8.postimg.org/jph0pq9wx/IMG_0480.jpg

https://s29.postimg.org/aq5ogzhdf/IMG_0027.jpg

I will have to try to get a pic of my three cats together, but that is hard to do!

August, I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself. Xx

August- I am sorry to hear your news. It is good to have someone loving and supportive by your side.

August, I am so sorry to hear your news. I'm glad your DH is being so supportive. Massive hugs!

Beankeeper, haha, nope we don't have any animals! (I'm one of the newer bfps).

I've been a little bit anxious today, cos my frer this morning was lighter than yesterday's, but what I'm holding on to is that the superdrug test was darker. I did a digi too, and that came up pregnant 1-2 weeks. I spoke to the midwife and she said she wouldn't worry about it. From googling, it seems this just sometimes happens, so I'm hoping tomorrow's looks ok.

Especially cos of that I was so happy that my boobs were hurting more when I got home. I have mild back ache, constipation, and feeling really bloated and slight discomfort in my tummy sometimes (I'm hoping from the constipation!). Now and again a very little bit of dizziness and nausea.

Hope you ladies have a good weekend!

So how's everyone feeling? What's your symptoms???

Everytime I start to worry my MS kicks in. Today it was really bad. I decided to go to walmart and there were so many smells it was hard to keep anything down. This is my rainbow baby so I really am nervous.

Hey ladies, I thought I would update you. I'm definitely having have a mc. Just having a lazy day at home with the family. The hubby brought me cupcakes from my favorite bakery :) Love him!

I'm so sorry hun :hugs: Im glad you have an amazing hubby.

August I'm so sorry hunny :-( glad hubby is there to look after you xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->