**April Bunnies 2015**

Good luck perplexed I hope it all goes well and you have a nice quick and easy (as easy as labour can be lol) labour. Will be waiting for your update :D

Amelie I so hope u get that sweep. They wouldn't give me one even though I was being induced two days later but the mw was a cow and in a rush so couldn't give a damn! Good luck!

Bean ouchy on that nipple bite! I've not experienced that yet !!!

Talking about a 4th baby. Right now I Am sleep deprived and have a toddler and newborn so not even considering number 4 anytime soon lol. I have said though I will see how I feel in 4/ 5 years when these two I school as I feel sad that I won't get the excitement of pregnancy again and a bump. But we shall see!!! 3 is more manageable with regards to going out in car etc...

We doing great here. Ali has been a fuss pot today though wanting to cluster feed all day and night. He is drifting of to sleep just now finally so hopefully he will give me a few hours sleep x

Hi ladies sorry for my random messages.. If really be interested in the Facebook group of someone could add me. I seem to just lurk around here.. Thanks

Talking about 4 children, I'm expecting my fourth!!!

Amelia It seems like my middle 2 are same age as your lo

I have dd 20/1/2011
Dd 2 06/02/2013

I'm sure I rmeber you from then..

Peachypoo PM me your email address and I'll add you to the Facebook group.

Thanks ladies. Left dd at mom's overnight because the hospital is close to our place and if we drop her off in the morning we'd get stuck in the morning rush hour (which seems to last several hours). I'm so worried about her that I keep waking up imagining her falling and crying etc :(

I feel like I'm kind of in denial. I'm having contractions I believe but even with dd I refused to believe they were contractions. I am kind of scared.

I hope you get your sweep Amelie!

Scottish I know what you mean about wanting to experience pregnancy again. I know I want more Los in the future but it feels lots of things should be sorted out first.

Good luck tomorrow perplexed!

Today was actually a good day. I didn't sleep well last night. I got woken up by contractions that were strong but didn't mean anything like usual lol. My husband went to have coffee with a friend and fellow librarian and I was able to fall back to sleep again for about 2ish hours. That was nice. I then got done and we went over to the university as they had an event of some live music. Sat, listened to music, had some popcorn and watched baby wiggle away. My stomach was so completely lopsided. I just assume baby was dancing away. Haha. We then went out to eat for an early dinner. We went to Olive Garden since we had a gift card to there. Enjoyed my dinner but it has been so long since I had pasta I barely ate any of it. It's going to take me forever to finish it!! Came home and relaxed on the couch. I've been getting a few more contractions. It seems that they really pick up at night now. But it was a good day and probably the last one where husband and I were able to actually go out to dinner like that without having a kid so it was nice. We don't usually do much during the week because by the time he gets home from work we end up eating dinner, watching a show and then getting ready to go to bed. Hopefully since this weekend was so rainy we will have one or two days of sun or even just overcast this week to get to the park and walk around and take Lola to the dog park again.

I will now attempt to figure out what show to binge watch on Netflix or Hulu this week. Lol.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Perplexed that's so crazy I'm so excited for you!!! :dance: Your dd will be fine, she'll have a great time with her grandma, please try not to worry about her :hugs:

Scottish I hope he lets you sleep some :) It's kinda crazy how the rest of us are wishing for sleepless nights hahaha :haha:

Tara! Are you in labor?!

Good luck ladies x

Scottish hope you catch up on sleep :)

I have my sweep in a couple of hours. I wonder if my cervix is favourable :|

Good luck sharnw!! Hope it jump starts it for you :pop:

Nothing is more annoying than the texts and messages that SUDDENLY pop through by people who were never very interested in the pregnancy to begin with- and now suddenly asking if you've "hatched yet."

Lucky lol I'm with you, a friend texted me this evening and just said "Did it come out yet?" :dohh:

Maggz nope, here I am! Still pregnant, sorry to see you are too! :p Just tried to spend the day with DD & DH and not think about it too much.

Stripey I hope it's really something for you now! I know how you feel about being overdue, I never thought I would be since DD was 5 days early. :shrug:

Perplexed :hugs: tons of good luck to you! Don't worry about DD, just take care of yourself and you will be with her again soon. :hugs:

Ahh I was hoping your silence meant something Tara :haha:

Lucky I'm so with you! urgh lol

Okay so DH and I talked and decided to use the induction day on Wednesday if he's not here by his own free will by then. It makes it easier on us all with his work situation and we won't have to be constantly in the unknown about it they are gonna pull him back to the ship with a day's notice or something.
I've looked up some positive induction stories, even hypnobirthing ones (since we're doing hypnobirthing), and I feel a lot better about it. I still wanna avoid pain meds if I can, and now I feel like it can be done. One contraction at a time, girls! haha

I can understand your decision Maggz.

Hopefully baby comes of his own accord before Wednesday but if he doesn't just keep open minded about all the options. With DD1 I was really upset and felt like I'd failed afterwards because I'd set myself up with lots of expectations and then things went differently.

I think your body sounds quite ready though, hopefully a small nudge would set you on your way x

The first person to ask if I have had any 'signs' was DD1 this morning. I went into her room whilst she was still in bed and she asked if there was 'any sign of the baby yet?'. When I said no she rolled over and had a strop :rofl:

Aww the constant texting asking any twinges yet are very irritating. That's one reason I was glad of inductions on my due date lol

Hope it's all going well perplexed xxxx

Got a good sleep last night. Ali slept 11-3.30! Then fed hourly to 2 hourly beside me.

Thanks Amelie :) Yeah I'm definitely going into it open minded although I have set preferences, I know the winds can swiftly change so to speak haha
Your DD sounds hilarious :haha:

Anyone experience nausea before labor?

I think nausea is possible due to hormone surges!

My main 'frustration' with induction #1 was that it took a really really long time. I didn't want an epidural at all but in the end I accepted because I'd been awake for days and they said if I didn't sleep I'd never be able to push her out. They were right and I got some relief and was able to get to the end - I was really hung up about it though and was definitely quite inflexible in my thinking.

I was only really 38 weeks though. With my first baby so induction was always likely to be tricky.

I am trying to keep negatively out of my head this time. I so think though I'm destined for +12 and induction #3 though. The thought of which makes me want to :cry:

Okay so I know that I get BH contractions If I realllllly have to pee and wait to long to go. However... Can contractions make you feel like you got to pee every time they hit? I had gone to the bathroom last night after having a contraction. It went away. Then I laid down and a few hit all in a row but each time it was like I had to pee all over again! I feel like I need to either stay in the bathroom for the last week (or two lol) or wear something just incase I can't make it to the bathroom in time bc when it hits I can't control it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->