• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April Bunnies 2015**

Grrr. 3:30-1am of irregular contractions!! Then some between 3-4am. I'm exhausted bc I barely slept last night.
Not cool. Just not cool. And I forgot to set my alarm for class. I have to be there in 45 min but still have to get done.

Congrats buttons! That's a super quick labour xxxx :)

Christina sorry you had a rough night :( hope you class doesn't drag to long x

Oh sadly it will. The only thing she has planned for the last few classes is to sit there - for a 2hr class- and read the NASW (social work) Code of Ethics. ugh!!!

Congrats Perplexed! And I am sorry you're having a rough time right now! I am not looking forward to BF at all because those first couple of weeks are so difficult in managing the pain.

I am overdue and miserable. LO is constantly kicking at my ribs and I already have Costochondritis in my normal life without having a pregnancy added on that. So the pain is quite unbearable at the moment. I see my doctor tomorrow and she already said that if I didn't go into labor before then that she would be scheduling me to have a stress test and another scan. She couldn't reach my cervix last week in order to do a sweep and mentioned a tilted cervix to me. I was hoping for just ONE pregnancy that happened naturally. I've always missed out on the water breaking and normal contractions. I have always been induced multiple times to get labor and contractions started on my stubborn babies. My kids come home from school each day and then sigh and say "when is Adam getting here???" I told them he is just as stubborn as they were!

Hope you ladies are feeling well and healthy. To anyone else that is also overdue, I pray that you go into natural labor and it be quick lol. Ugh...so fed up!

Congrats button!!! :flower: sounds like you're made for labor and delivery ;)

Stripey sorry nothing's happening but I guess that's how it goes. I like your cereal attitude.. Haha :)

Lucky haha your kiddos are getting more impatient than you! Hope something happens soon before you need intervention

Amelie happy due date! That's crazy that this pregnancy is going longer than the others. Will they let you go 42 weeks??

Two hours till I call and see if they have room for me! Kinda feeling those butterflies now...!

Maggz I thought yesterday was Wednesday! :haha: Good luck today!! I'm so excited for you! I hope they get you in at a good time. I agree, you absolutely made the right choice for your family. :flower:

Amelie I'm so happy for you to have made it all the way to your due date with such an incredibly healthy pregnancy. You are awesome. I really hope you get a natural labor this time!

Stripey your pj morning sounds wonderful! I miss those days before DD was in school. We will have some this summer though, I feel so lucky to not be working for now. I hope your pressure is leading to something too!

Lucky I feel your pain. I had no idea being overdue could be so infuriating but it's really difficult!

So much pressure today! Even though it feels hideous I hope it's a good sign. I am worried about back labor, my tailbone is already so sore! But if I have to have an epidural again, that's okay. If I do get induced and I get pitocin, I will likely want one anyway. I had a nap once I got the epi with DD. :p Also I heard that having the epi already in place means they can get you into a c-section quicker without resorting to general anesthesia. So that would be good.

I'm glad I don't have to worry about all this stuff for more than a few more days. I'm scared but I'm definitely ready to get to the next phase. :flower:

Button congrats and thanks for checking in! So happy to hear you had such a good birth!

Congrats Button!

I'm not very hopeful of much happening whilst baby isn't even at the brim of my pelvis - though babies don't need to be engaged do they when subsequent baby? They just can't help me out with a sweep.

Maggz - standard induction here is +10 days up to 14 days post 40 weeks. As long as I am well and baby moving well they will let me go that long :flower:

It does feel different I think because it broke my heart seeing my other girls not being ready for the world quite yet, and putting them through things like constant blood sugar testing - I haven't ever moved beyond the guilt - which is stupid, the GD is in no way may fault.

The thought of going over this time sort of feels like I've earnt it and I feel sort of lucky???

I am aware I am very lucky I'm very comfortable, mobile and trust me time goes fast when you have older kids to get to school and clubs. So I'm not bored at all.

Grr. I got an appt at 1pm. Sit on my butt all day and my BP still spikes. I can't even go a full week! Headache and felt like I was going to puke. First time was 153/94. Went back an hour later - still sitting the whole time in between minus walking to and from car- and it was 161/86. I give up!

You need to let them know about those readings Christina, I'd have thought they wouldn't be happy to let you go on like that :hugs:

Yep. It's a fit in appt today. They were booked solid. It's also a different ob Since mine is on vacation. I Don't know what he will do but it seems like my BP spikes like this and nobody can figure out why bc my labs all come back normal.

Last Friday my BP was 136/80 which was high but not as crazy as it had been.

Congratulations Button!

Christina - hope all goes well for you x

Still nothing for me today fingers crossed for my sweep tomorrow 😊

After spending another day having tons of pressure and contractions I have to pause and breathe through and still not being in labor, I feel even more glad I made the appointment for Saturday. Guilty, but glad. :shrug:

Amelie I want to hug you for being so positive. You have definitely earned this. I love that you still feel really good. That is so great.

Christina, let us know what they say about your BP.

Stripey how many hours until your appt? With # of hours I can look at the time stamp to know when it will be in my local time. :haha: Yep I am now looking forward to other women getting their checks & sweeps. Anything to pass the time, I have read two books since Monday! :p

DH bought me a pedicure today. (I decided it was also a gift from baby to say sorry he's late. ;) ) I got a shimmery turquoise shellac, should last almost a month. :thumbup: My DH is wonderful. I am really lucky! :cloud9:

My BP didn't really come down at the appt. He got some lab work and said I should get a call. Depending on what it says he may call me in for an induction tonight. I've been put on bed rest. If all is ok with labs then I'll go to my appt Friday morning. He plans to schedule an induction for Monday - 1 day overdue at the appt on Friday. That is assuming I don't go beforehand. He did a check today and I am 1cm dialated. It felt like he was digging in there. Really uncomfortable! He felt for baby's head which he could feel. I'm now very very crampy and getting contractions but nothing regular. I am also randomly spotting light brown since the appt. it was pinkish right after. so another night of being miserable and uncomfortable.

This getting induced business is pretty boring... Been here for 5 1/2 hours now and contractions are still at a medium. I guess I should take my eye off the clock!

Stripeycat: hope your sweep goes well tomorrow!

Christina: sorry about your bp :hugs: at least you have an end date coming up, hoping your labs come up good.

Maggz: woohoo good luck!! With what are they inducing you? Tablet?

Just to let you ladies know I was blessed with a baby boy 5am 21st April. It happened super fast, I want from nothing to super fast labour. Started at around 2.30am random pains, super fast pains within minutes, arrived at hospital at 4am, was told I'm 5cm (was gutted) and within 30 mins I was ready to push.

Ended up with temp both me and baby and have been put on antibiotics, and will remain in hospital.. Doing further checks for infections etc.

Congrats perplexed.... Hours later I gave birth... Xxx

I nearly gave up at pushing part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back