**April Bunnies 2015**

August I am very sorry for you and dh. I'm so glad he is there for you.

I have started spotting again and I had to take dd to the doctor again today. While there I asked if I could get a scan to check everything out. I'm happy to report baby is all fine and I even got to see a heartbeat. Due date is definitely 9 April.

Wooo no spotting this morning. Must just be my body being a pain like it was with my other two again.

August am so sorry. Take care of yourself.x

Beankeeper - Meeeee :wave: I'm nursing my 3 yr old, and we have no pets. I'm planning on nursing through pregnancy and then tandem nursing, unless my little boy weans before. I know milk supply goes down in pregnancy.

August (((gentle hugs))) your way darling. Nom those cakes up, and be gentle with yourself.

So sorry August :( take care and hope you get your rainbow baby v soon xxxx enjoy your cupcakes!

Still no ms here I would be happy if i am lucky this time and not get it but we will see :)

Have a nice weekend all x

Hi everyone! Can I join too? According to my LMP I am due April 4th with my first baby :)

Welcome Tove!!

Glad all is well Bean!!

Had a little MS this morning, funny that I'm happy about that!

Hi Tove :wave:

I've just joined a few days ago too, and it's my first. Exciting times!

Hi Tove, welcome!!

I just had a terribly restless night. Too hot with duvet on, too cold without blankets. I can't be pleased! I am SO excited for fall nights to cuddle up under the blankets in a cold room!

I've been noticing since yesterday that I can (and I say this loosely) feel baby. I don't want to say that it is movement because it isn't really that sort of feeling. Just an increased awareness that there is something there! I'm fairly certain that baby is implanted on my left side. I felt all of my cramping there and now I'm starting to feel a sort of pressure there. Who knows!

How exciting for that feeling northern :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I had my first appointment with a midwife earlier this week and I insisted I wanted to have blood tests for my thyroid so I hope everything comes back alright. Yesterday I got a letter with the dates for the NT scan at 12 weeks and the 18 week ultrasound - exciting, but it's soooo far away. I don't know how to pass time...

At the midwife I had my blood pressure taken and it was a bit low, 95 over 60. Anyone else having low blood pressure? I feel week and dizzy all the time which is a bummer.

Welcome Tove! I also have low blood pressure from time time so I know how you feel! Thankfully it hasn't been too bad this time.

I'm so unimpressed! My belly is about the same size now as it was with my dd at 16 weeks! And it just looks fat! No one at work knows I'm pregnant and the Chinese have no shame in telling you that you're looking a bit fat. I know they don't mean it in a nasty way but still not what I want to hear! I hope it turns into a proper bump soon.

Northern_me, I've been noticing the same thing. It's kind of nice as it is reassuring to feel something. I am fairly certain that my baby is on my lower left side.

I am still not even sure how far along I am. I am so impatient and anxious and can't wait for my ultrasound next Monday! But I am glad that my ticker is finally looking like a baby...it's the small things.

Hi, Tove. Welcome & congrats! :hi:

Kirsty, so glad things are going better for you!:thumbup:

Northern, I am convinced baby is implanted on my left too. I just feel it. :winkwink:

Beanonorder, congrats on the good scan! I totally have the bulging belly too--It's part from weight gain, part from bloating and tummy issues, and part because holding my tummy muscles tight is now totally uncomfortable. I think with the second baby your body just goes, Oh,
I know what to do! And your ab muscles just flop!! :dohh:

I slept in about two extra hours this morning. :sleep: Now I've got to exercise but all I really want to do is :coffee:!!

Welcome and congrats tove :) I have low blood pressure too, it runs on my mom's side, and I get dizzy all the time.. especially when I stand up and everything gets black for a second lol. I guess it's better than high blood pressure though :)

Northern and Rebecca, I was trying to see if I find anything yesterday but I cant, it's probably too early for me... Ahh well. Exciting that your ticker shows that now Rebecca! Making progress!

Feeling very bloated this morning ugh and my stomach is still very upset.. gas gas gas :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->