**April Bunnies 2015**

As I said on fb maggz he's gorgeous! Well done

Amelie I do hope that is good signs of a spontaneous labour for you. Good luck xxx

All is quiet here also. I had some on and off contractions this morning but they stopped- go figure lol. Some cramping. I took 2 naps, watched some tv, had some breakfast. I just took a warm shower and now debating on a snack. Just trying to get through until 10pm tomorrow. I don't know what's worse... Waiting and not knowing a time and day or waiting for that time and day to arrive!! Ack! I'm hoping I'll still go naturally before I'm induced Monday morning. But doubtful.

Tomorrow is my official due date!

I think I've made the decision to call the midwife on Monday and cancel any pencilled in induction and request monitoring instead.

I'm happy to go to 42 weeks. This is my last chance to experience a natural labour and I will kick myself if I give up on the possibility too easily.

I'm getting some intense contractions. Still random. I just used the bathroom so I know it's not bc my bladder is full. I've only had one sip of water after.

Amelie I hope they will support you in your decision and that you get the birth you wish for xxx

Good luck Christina fingers crossed things are beginning for you x

It might be. The contractions are still quite far apart. But I am also very crampy ad I'm pretty sure im loosing bits of my plug-- at least it looks to be that way. I've been spotting brownish since the first sweep and still am today because the dr did a sweep yesterday as well. But globs of something make me think it's plug. Who knows. I'm just going to keep an eye on everything and hope things pick up. If they don't at least I know that I go in tomorrow night and will be induced.

Well I am in hospital about to be induced with a pessary to begin with. They check you every four hours yawn so could be here a long time! I started with period type cramps last night and they went on through the night accompanied by back pain. I went to the mlu this morning to see if I had started labour at all and they said not 😞. I was so convinced something had started grrrr. They are going to put me on the monitor for 30 mins before they start anything and if by some miracle I am more dilated than I was at 2cm this am they may be able to break my waters. Oh and I am in exactly the same bed as I was when I had DS nearly two years ago which is bringing back memories!x

Good luck!! I do hope it goes quick for you.

I'll be heading to the hospital today but not until 10pm. Well unless something happens before that of course. which I'm quite doubtful that will happen at this point. No due date baby for me.
40 weeks today though! And we can't wait to find out if our yellow bump is going to turn blue or pink! So exciting!!

Good luck stripey and christina! I hope your inductions go well and your precious bundles arrive soon and safely!
Christina so excited to find out whether you are blue or pink. My vote is still pink!!!

I have two sick children... Of course it means I'm getting almost no sleep.

Amelie I so hope you get the birth you are hoping for! You deserve it and I know how you feel about not wanting to miss out on that.

Stripey & Christina, good luck! Can't wait to see your updates!

Maggz he is gorgeous!! So glad he is healthy & you are recovering. :hugs:

image.jpg

Meet Emerson Jack, born yesterday, April 25th, at 4:14 p.m. after 18 hours of labor. My water broke a at 10 p.m., we got to the hospital around midnight and were admitted right away. I rested and labored on my own with minimal supervision until my contractions got too intense. Was having horrible back labor so I asked for an epidural around 6 a.m. After I got the epi my contractions slowed a bit and they suggested breaking my water again and then Pitocin. I agreed to breaking my water and an internal contraction monitor but asked to hold off on the Pitocin. They offered pit twice more over the next few hours because my contractions were strong & regular but just not as frequent as they wanted (5 minutes apart instead of 3), but I kept asking to wait because I really didn't want it. Luckily my contractions got closer together and I continued to dilate. My epidural wasn't totally effective so I really struggled through, having to stop and breathe and crying through some of them. I ended up pushing for an hour and 45 minutes--7 times as long as I pushed with my daughter. After no sleep and the pain of my contractions (my tailbone especially) I really didn't think I could do it. There was nothing more frustrating than feeling him move back up between contractions. But I made it through finally and gave birth to a healthy baby boy. 8 lbs. 9 oz and 21 inches. He's nursing and is just beautiful. :cloud9: I am so proud of my body, my husband was amazing, and I'm incredibly grateful and lucky to have not had to be induced.

I am also the most exhausted I've ever been! But I'll check back in soon.

Congratulations Tara! He is beautiful, well done, it sounds like an epic labour!

Congrats Tara! Hope you manage to get some well deserved rest and recover quickly! He's gorgeous xxxx

Congrats Tara! And well done, sounds like great work 👍👍👍

I hope Christina is getting on OK.

I am well, went to bed early last night and between 10pm and 1am I was having painful but crazy contractions. At points they were constant and then they would space out and be short, they were pretty intense though.

I had to get up for a while and they calmed and i managed to go back to bed and sleep.

Nothing major today but losing more plug and tmi I have had to go to the toilet 4 x this morning.

I am trying to get hold of the midwife to change any scheduled induction until I am +10. Which is Saturday. I just want that bit of extra time and I think it is a good compromise. I feel well, baby moving well and albiet slowly I think my body is getting ready.

I am so excited to meet my little girl now - not impatient though which is odd, I just want to see her face and to feel complete :flower:

For those who are not on fb wanted to let you know baby Reed has been admitted to hospital with suspected sepsis. Please send positive vibes his way.

Oh no counting! I haven't been on fb so I'm so sorry to hear this! Sending your and your family lots of hugs and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->