**April Bunnies 2015**

Hope you all feel something soon! I felt DD around 12 weeks. I always said it felt like someone blowing bubbles through a straw right at the beginning. I'm hoping I feel this one around the same time!

I'm excited to start feeling baby, it's often earlier with second babies apparently? I felt my little boy at about 16 weeks.

haha Tara, that made me giggle! Mine really have flopped! I guess part of the problem is that I gained some weight while we were back home. Unfortunately I always do! Last time I lost a lot in the first tri so I'm kind of hoping for the same! My eating habits are already similar to last time - I've gone off meat and I can only eat a little at a time. And I want potatoes! I lived off mash and gravy last time!!

I felt dd at 17 weeks and I can't wait to feel this one! This is our last so I have to savour everything!

I felt my first at 16 weeks and my second at 13 weeks x

I'm ok today. I feel like nobody understands how terrible I feel. I agreed to go on a short shopping outing with my mom and DD. She didn't understand that I was very uncomfortable and basically holding in being sick. She told me everyone deals with pregnancy and basically that I need to suck it up.

I'm feeling lots of love for her right now.

Aw that's not good hun :-( iv not even told my mum yet. She drives me crazy and she will tell anyone and everyone! Was planning on maybe telling her on Tuesday after my scan tho.

Don't you just love moms. Mine decided to share a picture on Facebook of a t-shirt that insinuated she was a grandma.. I kind of ripped her a new one over that. OH's parents don't know yet, and we won't tell them until after the ultrasound.

Hi Ladies - am feeling fat today!my mil
Knows I am pregnant and said ooh you have got a little bump coming already! Oh dear cos I know I do not have a bump yet so it must be a good baby..I have eaten do much the last couple of weeks we had Nandos today - two chicken breasts easy 😜. At least if I don't fit in my uniform when we get back from Mexico I can blame the all inclusive 😉.

Northern I feel for you it sucks when people don't understand how poorly you are feeling. Plus it is even harder when you are running around after dd! Hope you feel better soon x

I am feeling like crap. I struggled to sleep last night from all of the nausea. Nothing seems to be helping my nausea now. So, I was extra tired today.

Went on some errands with my husband and son. The smell of someone's chicken noodle soup at one store about drove me out of the store. I couldn't stand it. Then, we went to the grocery store to pick up groceries and lunch. By then, my stomach was empty because I could only handle eating a mini-bagel for breakfast. So, I started feeling sick in the store. I grabbed a bag of peanuts and asked them to leave them out. I scarfed them down in the car because I was starting to feel more nauseous from being hungry. My husband said, "You couldn't wait 5 minutes?" (to get home). I said, "No!" He just doesn't understand.

Welcome Tove! I also have low blood pressure from time time so I know how you feel! Thankfully it hasn't been too bad this time.

I'm so unimpressed! My belly is about the same size now as it was with my dd at 16 weeks! And it just looks fat! No one at work knows I'm pregnant and the Chinese have no shame in telling you that you're looking a bit fat. I know they don't mean it in a nasty way but still not what I want to hear! I hope it turns into a proper bump soon.

Haha I know this all to well!! When we were in China in my first pregnancy I had neighbors telling me I looked six months pregnant when I was two. :dohh: oh well haha!! I'm sure you look beautiful.

I made my appt to get my thyroid checked next Monday as I have hyperthyroidism. I'm taking medication...just hoping it's under control :)

Came down with a cold so between some slight nausea and the sore throat I feel like such a lazy mom to DS.

Is it crazy but has anyone else been feeling round ligament pain? I sneezed and that all too familiar pain happened! Could it be because it hasn't been much time in between pregnancies?

Yes to the RL pain, ouch!!
I'm so tired at the mo. Fell asleep at 7pm last night, and didn't get up till 9am :wacko:

Iv been getting RL pain for the last week. Maybe once or twice a day it tends to be with I have just woke up x

My boobs are killing me today! Think I need to invest in a sports bra

Hi ladies- mind if I join?

I am 6 weeks 1 day today, with a (hopeful) due date of April 10th. First time pregnant after 2 1/2 years trying, so I'm being very cautious.

Northern_me, I exactly know what you mean about someone blowing bubbles. That's a perfect way to describe it.

Welcome!!

I'm going to see my OH tonight (we aren't living together yet for another 9 days!) and I think he might get the whole brunt of my emotional outburst that I've been holding in while he's been working nights all week! This should be fun.

Nausea has turned into vomit :(
On the bright side, DH bought me foot cream for my birthday (amongst other things!) & I was slightly offended as I thought he thought my feet were gross... until he told me it was for all the foot massages he was going to give me during pregnancy ❤️❤️❤️ True love! Xx

That's so sweet! My OH hates feet.. so the only foot massages I am going to get are going to be during pedicures.. :-/

Yes I've been feeling RL pain too!

I am still so tired! I am dreading this week. I have to work every day, all day for the first time in 10 weeks! I just hope I can cope and that the nausea doesn't get any worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->