**April Bunnies 2015**

Well at the end of my 12 hour shift today I went to the bathroom before I left work and saw a small (1cm) spot of light pink and a tiny tiny bit on the toilet paper. I wouldn't have even noticed it if i didn't have a liner on. When I got home it hadn't gotten any bigger and was light brown, I did have a bit of cm that was thick and brown tinged and noticed my cervix is way low for me...No reason for big concern right?

No real abdominal pain, had a pretty good cramp today at about 3pm but it went away and never came back. Tonight I feel "full" and like my uterus is tender if that makes sense, and my lower back hurts, but I helped with a heavy patient at the very end of this shift so I'm wondering if that was the cause...I guess I'm worried because of my progesterone being low earlier in the week and of course it's the weekend so I can't call my doc until Monday. I so hope this isn't a bad sign, I finally started to accept that we are pregnant.

Aw that's so sweet beankeeper!

northern lol yes that should be an interesting night!

dini I'm glad it didn't turn into anything let's keep it that way :D

I don't know what RL feels like but I had a very weird thing happen right now! I was sitting on the floor with my feet bent under me, and then I moved my left leg to adjust my position and the sharpest pain ever shot through my achilles tendon area. It stayed for about a minute as a sharp pain, I was just yelling and then I started laughing hysterically for some reason... weirdo I know - as I tried to walk around it got a little better but I still don't have a full range of motion in my ankle. So weird as I was literally not doing anything! Do you ladies think this is RL or just some freak incident?
Oh also I think I got a shot of adrenaline cause I started shaking uncontrollably and my teeth chattering and I felt really cold for a minute, like when you have a fever kind of.
I digress :wacko: :haha:

Dini- I hope you can at least get some answers from a nurse in the meantime while you're waiting. Maybe they can help with what possibly caused it.

Fingers crossed for only good news. I have a feeling baby is probably fine. :)

Thanks maggz and Rebecca. I doubt I can even call anyone in the weekend but I may see who is working in the er and see if I can pick their brain. If I bleed at all at work I'm heading to the er. I mean it's downstairs not like a trip across town.

I'm going to try to avoid heavy lifting but my patients can't do for themselves and they are almost all heavy. Hard not to tell people you are pregnant if you are trying to take it easy.

I hope you are right Rebecca. I know that it's nothing to worry about too much but I can't help it, I've become neurotic!!

Hope everyones ms eases up!
<3

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

I want one of these so bad :)

https://teespring.com/FR_XGirlXSeaFootX_LSF?fb=PE

:haha: I just looked up what round ligament pain actually is and I realized what happened to my ankle is clearly not it :rofl: Oh well I guess it was just something weird in my ankle lol

Mommy - are you a Seahawks fan too???? I might have to order that shirt as well!

I ordered OH a hoodie that says "this guys going to be a daddy. After the ultra sound he's gonna wear it to his parents and see how long it takes them to notice.

I have been having round ligament pains as well--super sharp if I move funny. I never felt them until my belly got heavy with the first; is it all the 2nd/3rd etc. time moms having them so early? Weird!

Dini, all that sounds normal, but I hope you find a way to take it a little easy at work!

Maggz, hope your ankle went back to normal. Your post did give me the giggles!

I can't let anyone at work even suspect I'm pregnant. I have to figure out how I'm going to tell my boss in October that they're going to have to replace me before our busy season this year, which is February to mid-April. DH and I were supposed to be NTNP, so I hadn't even done the math on getting preg right away! :dohh: Yeah, I could *probably* suck it up and work the 50 - 60-hour weeks, and maybe even make it through April 15. But on the off chance I can't make it until then, it just seems better for my replacement to already be in and trained. I feel awful about it, though. And I really wish I could tell them sooner!

Hi ladies hoping I can join you all. I got my BFP on our first round of IVF after multiple early m/c and failed IUIs. Have even seen a BFP in over 2 years so I'm plenty excited - but scared at the same time for another m/c.

My due date is April 26th, which is my birthday. And it was my father's birthday too. So crazy!

welcome mmdrago! I hope this is your take home baby!

Tara is does seem to be the 2nd/3rd (or more) time moms suffering early with RL pain. To be honest I can't remember when I got it last time.

Has anyone tried seabands for nausea? I'm about to go pick some up as a last ditch attempt to deal with this *morning* sickness.

Saying that, I had a wonderful morning. We had a really lazy start this morning and DD was with my mother so I didn't get woken up to "I need a drink! I'm hungry! I said I need a drink!". So maybe that helped, haha.

I have sea bands on just now. Not sure if they work for me. My morning sickness is at a all time worse and iv had them on since Friday :-( x

Dini - how are you doing today?

Northern - I used them last time around.. they seemed to help a little bit

Constipation has kicked in.. :-/ Luckily I still had one fiber one bar, so hopefully that helps..

Welcome mmdrago!

I tried sea bands last pregnancy and they done nothing for my nausea! Just hurt my wrists lol

No ms here yet just wee bits of queasiness here and there! Still too gassy and peeing lots though :haha:

I really hoping it stays away this time be good to enjoy my pregnancy!!

Ak yup constipated here to :( maybe why I so gassy!

I swear at time I feel like I can feel the baby. Sometimes I feel a teeny tiny sensation which is new! I know it's far to early though so probably just feeling stretching or something.

I know what you mean Scottish I'm sure I feel the same thing aswell. I'll find out in Tuesday at my scan if it is baby in feeling or not

Mommy - are you a Seahawks fan too???? I might have to order that shirt as well!

I ordered OH a hoodie that says "this guys going to be a daddy. After the ultra sound he's gonna wear it to his parents and see how long it takes them to notice.

I'm a die hard Hawks fan! Been here just about all my life and have been watching since the Largent days.

Hi ladies hoping I can join you all. I got my BFP on our first round of IVF after multiple early m/c and failed IUIs. Have even seen a BFP in over 2 years so I'm plenty excited - but scared at the same time for another m/c.

My due date is April 26th, which is my birthday. And it was my father's birthday too. So crazy!

Welcome!! Loads of Sticky :dust: to you!

Has anyone tried seabands for nausea? I'm about to go pick some up as a last ditch attempt to deal with this *morning* sickness.

Saying that, I had a wonderful morning. We had a really lazy start this morning and DD was with my mother so I didn't get woken up to "I need a drink! I'm hungry! I said I need a drink!". So maybe that helped, haha.

I've been using them and they help, but Im only 5 weeks so I dont think my MS has REALLY kicked in yet.

I used sea bands with DS and they didn't work. I'm going to dig them out and try them again but only because I already have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->