**April Bunnies 2015**

Completely off topic.. But a great laugh..

https://m.mobiledia.com/news/199851.html

So I got the seabands and we will see how that goes. The pharmacist told me to take 1/2 a gravol several times a day to supplement the diclectin. Didn't even know you were allowed to take it!

I loved my Seabands. I think you really have to make sure you get them in the exact right place though! What also helped me was extra strong mints and sipping sparkling water :thumbup:

Anyone else lost their appetite, not particularly because of nausea, just as a separate symptom?? Last pregnancy I was just hungry non stop, but so far this time I'm basically full all day long :cry:

Ohhhhh I'm jealous, i wish i thought i could feel bubba now!! :cloud9:

Completely off topic.. But a great laugh..

https://m.mobiledia.com/news/199851.html

Seen this on fb loads; think I'm the one person who just doesn't really get the funny side :shrug: :blush:

I have a full feeling but since baby doesn't have arms or feet yet lol I know thats all it is :) cant wait to start feeling kicks again though. not looking forward to kick-ups. I hate when baby gets those lol

I have a full feeling but since baby doesn't have arms or feet yet lol I know thats all it is :) cant wait to start feeling kicks again though. not looking forward to kick-ups. I hate when baby gets those lol

Aww how come? I loved hiccups.

lol because my baby always gets them while Im trying to sleep LOL They are super annoying to me lol.

Anyone else lost their appetite, not particularly because of nausea, just as a separate symptom?? Last pregnancy I was just hungry non stop, but so far this time I'm basically full all day long :cry:

Me!!!! Been really bad today I'll iv been eating is toast!

Wow, I really must check this more often.. I've literally just read through about 25 pages to catch up! How is everyone feeling? I feel like my symptoms have calmed down a lot - before and when I first found out I had loads; peeing a lot, cramps, a little nausea but now it's barely anything just a little tiredness! Got my first app with GP Tuesday morning and first scan on 27th - the scan can't come quick enough!

I've not had much of an appetite today, too tired to eat. Started getting headaches now, got them before when I was pregnant.

The ms has started kicking in this week:wacko: I guess I asked for it! Ive only "gotten sick" once.. but it was at work! oops! Im trying everything to keep it under control but the only thing that seems to work is pringles and french fries! It almost feels like I'm "hungover" all day long… no fun… but I am happy that my hormones are rising and causing this. I was nervous before the BFP that I would have ms because I have a sensitive stomach anyways (carsick, seasick, etc) Does it usually stop after the first trimester? or am I doomed with my weak stomach? lol

I'm feeling rotten tonight. Really hot and fluey. Took my temperature but it's fine, so i guess it's just pregnancy crapola! Also my tummy has gone rock hard: think the constipation has begun :wacko:

I feel rubbish. Not too bad on the nausea, but crampy, random pains, exhausted.

The ms has started kicking in this week:wacko: I guess I asked for it! Ive only "gotten sick" once.. but it was at work! oops! Im trying everything to keep it under control but the only thing that seems to work is pringles and french fries! It almost feels like I'm "hungover" all day long… no fun… but I am happy that my hormones are rising and causing this. I was nervous before the BFP that I would have ms because I have a sensitive stomach anyways (carsick, seasick, etc) Does it usually stop after the first trimester? or am I doomed with my weak stomach? lol

Hi Hun I had the horrid "hangover" feeling throughout my whole last pregnancy :( hope it eases for you as it's horrid I know.

Sorry you all not feeling great hopefully it will ease of in 2nd tri. Mine will be here soon I am sure x

I also have a weird stabbing pain in my back, the middle right side. Would you worry? I can feel it when I breathe :-/

Hi Hun I had the horrid "hangover" feeling throughout my whole last pregnancy :( hope it eases for you as it's horrid I know.

Sorry you all not feeling great hopefully it will ease of in 2nd tri. Mine will be here soon I am sure x

thank you for replying :) Hopefully the 2nd trimester help lol

I'm a lousy thread poster. Hope every one is well x

Currently, I am feeling good. I felt awful yesterday. I had bad nausea from sun-up to sun-down. I had some bad nausea this morning as well, but it has subsided since lunch. I am hoping it stays milder today. That would be really nice.

The only thing bothering me today is my sense of smell. I am so sensitive to every smell. And I don't like any smell I smell.

I also have a weird stabbing pain in my back, the middle right side. Would you worry? I can feel it when I breathe :-/

Iv had this on and off since my bfp no idea what it is!

My nausea will not go away today! Feel so sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->