**April Bunnies 2015**

They work! They work!

I've been nausea free for 5 hours! Ahh I feel like dancing! I can eat and everything!

Hope everyone's ms eases up. I have a feeling I'll be like the rest of you ladies next week. I feel nauseated if I don't eat. I'm hoping that as far as it gets lol x

Umm.... HURRAYYY Northern :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::xmas12:

I've just cleaned the kitchen with a peg on my nose as i can't stand the food smells. Ouch!

Oswin....LOL at peg image!

Northern....yay for the bands! Long may it continue.

I have been feeling ok this weekend. I definitely have some nausea, but it is very mild. It really seems to be at it's worst she I'm doing nothing and thinking about it. I don't think I am really anymore tired than usual either. I wonder if my symptoms will increase. Still only 5 + 6 ish!

They work! They work!

I've been nausea free for 5 hours! Ahh I feel like dancing! I can eat and everything!

Yay that must be so enjoyable :) :) :)

I'm going to start wearing mine now lol x

I'm trying to enjoy being mostly symptomless for now! The only thing really bothering me is that I'm cranky and soo fatigued--like in the last few days the slightest task seems insurmountable. I have cried at the prospect of sorting and folding a pile of laundry. Twice.:wacko:

My wife has woken up with pretty horrendous nausea all weekend. She eats Saltines as soon as she wakes up, and even holds out on coffee for quite a few hours! She has been starting to feel better earlier in the afternoon. No puking yet! :haha:

I'm trying to enjoy being mostly symptomless for now! The only thing really bothering me is that I'm cranky and soo fatigued--like in the last few days the slightest task seems insurmountable. I have cried at the prospect of sorting and folding a pile of laundry. Twice.:wacko:

That described me too! I'm 5w2d. Just super tired and irritable with some slightly sore boobs. I was crying as I hit down hours in the car after driving home from visiting a friend. I "just wanted to be home!" Lol.

Hey! I was wondering if any of you could help me out to figure out the name of a baby item. When my son was first born, my next-door-neighbor had a newborn as well. Anyway, when I was over there, she would have him in this thing that was like a swing. But it wasn't really a swing. It had a seat that laid all the way back like a swing and it would glide back and forth. I am trying to figure out what it is called so I can see how much they cost. It's probably very expensive, but I wanted to check.

Have any of you seen anything like this and possibly know what it is called?

I think I know what you mean, something like this? https://www.toysrus.com/buy/baby-sw...le-sweetie-deluxe-cradle-swing-w9510-15339016
My friend had this for her twins.

Thanks Maggz! It's actually not that. However, I am looking into swings like that as they are similar in the way they sit back.

This had a seat very much like the one pictured in the link you provided. However, it did not hang down or swing. It sat on top of a base and would glide/slide from one end of the base to the other and then back again. It didn't swing.

Or this?! I saw this thing at Babies R Us the other day...it's some high tech glider thing with crazy settings! I'm wondering if it's worth the money...sheesh!
https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...957.2273443.2255983.3224660&parentPage=family

Eidson- That's not it either. It was very large. and tall. So it would come up to your waist while standing so there's no bending to put baby in it or take baby out. The base was almost like a table. But there is so much fancy baby stuff out there.

That thing is very cool! One thing I didn't have for DD was a swing and I will certainly be getting one this time!

Rebecca are you close enough with her to ask her what it was called?

Hmmm I haven't seen what you're describing but the one Eidson put up seems similar to it?
My other friend had a little "swing" except it sat on a base and I don't think it glided at all it just vibrated. I read later that stuff like that may not be the best for babies cause they need to learn to self soothe, but for twin mamas I get it!

Northern- I don't live near her anymore because both of our husbands are in the military and I did not keep in touch with her. I am thinking I might have to try to track her down to ask what it was called. :)

Okay so I went digging through pictures I had taken during that time and I have 1 picture of it! It is lower than I remember, but it has been over 3 years. Maybe I just remember it being at big sister's height.

Attachments

• swing.jpg
    swing.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member