**April Bunnies 2015**

Scottish - unless you're planning to wear one and put one in the pushchair you'll definitely need a double. I've got a baby jogger city mini which is fab and the double is supposed to be just as good or if you want a tandem in have a couple of friends with the baby jogger city select and they love it. If my LO was younger I'd get the city select but as he'll be over 3 I'm hoping to get away with slings, my city mini and a buggy board.

Hugs Kirsty I've been having the same. Turned out to be a bit of blood in my uterus.

My first scan isn't until 18 weeks!

I just punched one freaking heck of a night. I've never been so sick and in so much pain. I'm starting to think I need to call the doctor and see if he can fit me in. I think I'm dehydrated and lacking severely on some nutrients or something. I'm terrified I'm not giving this baby enough to thrive off of and I'm pretty sure the pain I was in last night was just pure hunger after I ate a little yesterday afternoon. Called in sick to work this morning.

Good luck for your scan Kirsty. Hope it sets your mind at rest.

I am trying to decide whether to get a double pram as my son Will only be 20 months when this one born but what one?!?!?
There's a thread about them in first tri now, and you could search the forum too, cos there's lots of old threads :thumbup:

My first scan isn't until 18 weeks!

I just punched one freaking heck of a night. I've never been so sick and in so much pain. I'm starting to think I need to call the doctor and see if he can fit me in. I think I'm dehydrated and lacking severely on some nutrients or something. I'm terrified I'm not giving this baby enough to thrive off of and I'm pretty sure the pain I was in last night was just pure hunger after I ate a little yesterday afternoon. Called in sick to work this morning.

:wacko: Do they not do the Anomaly scan at twelve weeks over there?! It's the dating scan too. I'd book an early scan iiwy!

Nope they do it all at 18 weeks and you don't have an option to book one privately!

Good luck Kirsty

I will check out the threads on double prams thanks :flower:

Omg northern there is no way I could cope waiting that long! That sucks big time!

I can't complain too much, at least it is free! I would be childless right now if I had to pay medical fees!

northern sorry about how you are feeling. I think you should definitely go see a doctor.

kirsty I hope your scan goes well tomorrow.

Scottish I've also been debating whether to get a double pram or not. I do hope to babywear more this time and in preparation I have an ergo carrier, a moby wrap and a baby sense sling. But you never know how it will work out. I think we'll only make that decision once this one is here.

Sorry for those who are waiting impatiently for scans. I've been pretty lucky to have had two already. Not sure whether I'll have another one at 12 weeks but its highly likely.

Where are you Northern? You poor thing, I'd end up losing my mind.

I decided to take another CBD with weeks estimator today, I took my last one on Aug. 10th and it was 2-3 weeks, figured for sure today it'd show the 3+ but it still shows 2-3 and my HCG was 2301 on Friday. Now I'm going to worry about this until my next HCG levels on Thursday. Anyone else have a similar experience?

I decided to take another CBD with weeks estimator today, I took my last one on Aug. 10th and it was 2-3 weeks, figured for sure today it'd show the 3+ but it still shows 2-3 and my HCG was 2301 on Friday. Now I'm going to worry about this until my next HCG levels on Thursday. Anyone else have a similar experience?

I've avoided them this time after reading up on how inaccurate they are x

I stopped testing once I got my 2-3 you see so many threads in here with people worrying about the same thing x

Hey ladies...I'm about to catch up on the thread, but I thought I'd just ask this question first. Have any of you had spotting after intercourse? We have been abstaining since just after the IUI out of fear of messing something up (even though they say it's perfectly fine). But it seemed like I was far enough along that it wouldn't "jar" anything too much, so we went for it last night. Right after, light pink spotting. It seemed like some of what was coming out was semen tinted pink and some very light spotting. Nothing this morning. Never had any cramping or anything either.

I did some googling, and most sites said it was very normal due to increased blood flow, especially to the cervix. But still let your doc know, so I have a call in to my RE and just waiting for a call back. Was just hoping to hear from someone who had experienced this and was just fine!

Good effort Oswin! I've kept up on dishes and laundry and that is about it. Seriously considering hiring someone to come in and clean till I feel better. It doesn't cost much around here to do that.

Sarahok it seems very common, irritates the cervix or somesuch :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->