**April Bunnies 2015**

Thanks Oswin and Kirsty, that does make me feel better. I took the test apart and the lines look pretty dark and last night I got a super dark on a Wondfo with very dilute urine so I am sure it's the test. It actually looked like the dye ran quite a bit so I'm sure that is part of the problem.

Sara we have been obtstaining until we see the doc on Aug. 26th just due to my low progesterone levels but I did have spotting after work Saturday and I'm pretty sure it was from straining to lift a heavy patient. Seems normal from what I can conclude.

Sara I wouldn't worry too much it does seem very common! I don't dtd in first tri coz I bleed a lot anyway and don't want to risk making it worse x

Ok, just heard back from the nurse. She said it is definitely normal due to increased bloodflow to the cervix. But if I wanted to hold off until my ultrasound next Wednesday just for peace of mind (she said, "It messes with your head" LOL), that might be a good idea. :)

Eidson, now I'm looking at that infant seat you posted....reading the reviews on Amazon, but it looks like something I might want! I like that it's so much more compact than a traditional swing, plus more features! Thanks for sharing!

You do miss a lot when you are away from this thread. :)

Dini- I had the same thing with CDB weeks estimator. I originally had a pack of 3 when I found out. The first one said 1-2. Then, 2 days later, the next one said 2-3. I waited at least another week to take the third one and it still said 2-3. I went and bought another pack after that because I wasn't sure. I'm not sure how long it said it, but it said 2-3 for a looong time. I eventually got 3+ but it was over 2 weeks. There was a thread about it in first tri and someone said that she was confirmed 8 weeks by the doctor when her CBD gave her 2-3 weeks. They post the accuracy of the estimate on their website, and studies have shown a huge range of 45%-99% accurate.

Northern- I am sorry to hear you are feeling so awful to day after you were feeling so much better yesterday. Hope you do start feeling better again soon.

Sara- I am glad the nurse said things were normal for you. I am sure that would be a scare!

Scottish- I didn't babywear with my son either. I had 2 carriers, but I never felt like going through the hassle of putting them on just to carry him. But I only had him, so I think this time I'm not going to have a choice...unless, of course, the baby doesn't mind being put down. But my son was a high-maintenance infant with digestion issues, so he was extra particular about being put down.

I wanted to share one cute thing with everybody.
Last night, my son kissed my tummy and said to the baby, "Hi, I'm Gordon. I'm your big brother."
He's been calling the baby "Johnson" and last night I just figured out why! He got down the pink bottle of Johnson's Baby Lotion and said, "This is where my baby Johnson comes from. It's baby lotion." ;) I'm glad he's showing some excitement.

Rebecca what a cute thing for him to say! That's adorable! DD hasn't paid too much attention so far but I did just catch her with a doll stuffed her her shirt playing baby in her belly, haha!

The main thing for my little boy is that he's gonna be the Big sibling, I think, as he talks about pushing the baby in the supermarket trolley while he walks, etc. He's hoping for a sister.

Omg I've missed so much I can't catch up, I think I'm just going to be ones these that just pop in and out lol n catch up quick.
Ladies I've got the nagging little voice in the back of my head telling me I'm having twins I can't wait for my 12 week scan to let me know for sure. The only reason I'm holding on to it is before I even had a incling I was pregnant with DD I had a dream that I done a test and I was , so next day went and done a test cz something was telling me too. So basically when I have these niggling feelings they tend yo be true I'm so scared here is my belly today at 6 weeks 5 days I'm hoping it's a lot of bloat (ps sorry it upside down duno y lol)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 25
This was me aroun 20 weeks with my first, and not only that I had no symptoms with my first now I constant feel sick my nippls are as sore as anything!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 18
That is a pretty pronounced bump for 6w+5d! My wife has multiple sets of twins in her family, and she's "slightly" showing, not as much as that though! Hers I think is bloat, and her uterus is getting tighter I guess. That's crazy about the dream! Are you able to get a private scan? I know I wouldn't be able to wait 12 weeks either!

My wife had a dream this weekend that we are having a boy :)

Oooh Sarah that would be so exciting!! Really cute bump! And you remind me of Piper from Orange is the New Black.

That is certainly a big bump for so early on! Hope you find out soon!

Anyone have any big plans for this evening?

DD has her last soccer game of the summer and I have full intentions on curling up with a blanket and watching What to Expect When You're Expecting. Trying to talk OH into coming over to watch it with me! I've been told we need to watch it!

I no my first test I find this time didn't shoe anything and a hour later I had to get it out the bun cz I felt the need to, to see it had a faint line. I'll be so scared if it is twins I'm already worried my little one will feel pushed out xx

Alright I have some advice for MS. Sort of. Suggestions, rather.

Last night I was watching a vlog someone on YouTube made at 8 weeks pregnant. She said her doctor suggested upping her protein intake to deal with nausea instead of crackers, etc. and she said it was helping. I started to research it this morning and apparently this is a good idea. So I started force feeding myself peanut butter and yogurt and I've felt a lot better since about 11am. Saying that, it could just be my body soaking up something that isn't a saltine or tostito!

I also read that raw carrots are incredible for nausea and to replace crackers with carrot sticks. I've been doing that too. So far, so good. I don't want to say it works because every time I do, I get it back 10xs worse.

I may give it a go northern me I tend to get it when I'm hungry yet I'm not hungry if u get me and eat just to get rid if the sickness not cz I'm hungry. I also get it around 5am every morning not good when dd sleeps in till 7 so not even getting a lie in :-(

My plan for the night is sit watching soaps cz hubby is working away :-( so bored on my own

Thanks northern.....my ms is getting unbearable :cry: I threw up ten+ times a day in my first pregnancy but we were living in China and they wouldn't treat it. Now that I'm back in the west I'm hoping for medicine.

I curled up on the couch last night eating peanut butter and felt okay after too. I think I might just keep a jar next to the bed for everytime my DS wakes up during the night for a feed.

Feel so awful :cry:

Northern - Last time I was pregnant, my doctor told me the same thing about protein.. Eat like peanut butter toast instead of crackers. My problem is, whenever I eat peanut butter, I start feeling sick :-/

I watched What to Expect when Expecting the other night.. hahaha.. It's a cute movie.

Hey all I've been catching up, sorry those who are not feeling so good :hugs: northern I hope those methods keep working for you!

Still nothing on this end, I'm starting to wonder if I'll get no symptoms at all. The other night I did get super bloated, it honestly looked like I was 5 months along, morning after it was all gone and back to normal. Maybe it was because I ate like a pig :haha:

As for baby essentials I haven't really thought about it much, except we're gonna need a crib, car seat, stroller, and I want to have a bassinet on wheels for downstairs. On top of that - some kind of changing station and probably a dresser for all their clothes. Phew... I just see money flying away now.

What to Expect is a really cute movie :)

My doctor never mentioned the protein thing to me at all! I'm going to tell him about it when I see him next. I made a peanut butter + banana smoothie for some protein this afternoon. I can't handle meat. I'm starting to believe half of this crappy feeling is from being malnourished! I figure if I get sick later at least I'll have something to work with!

Waiting for OH to play a game of baseball to come for supper!

I have felt absolutely awful today. Not been sick but spent most of the day in bed. I am definitely going to try the carrot sticks and peanut butter tomorrow. Bananas are meant to be good too apparently. I'm really struggling to eat healthily though, I just want carbs when I am hungry :-/

I also feel I am having a serious case of baby brain!! Anyone else finding their short term memory has deserted them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->