**April Bunnies 2015**

Livvy we're all here for you whatever happens, but it can be very normal to bleed when your period is due. A friend of mine carried on having periods throughout her pregnancy!!

Hugs to all who are worried, I really hope things all work out. I've sadly had 4 chemical pregnancies/very early pregnancies prior to this one, so I'm definitely cautious, but fortunately haven't had any scary symptoms yet, so am trying to be hopeful & positive. Thinking of all of you & keeping my fingers firmly crossed xxx

Hope everyone is doing well and those having bleeds are doing ok xx

I feel vaguely nauseous, my stomach is almost whirring, but it's just from the shock of all this. First month trying, we only discussed ttc about 5 weeks ago! I was worried hubby might not take it well, I had brought up ttc with the whole "it might take months/years/it might not happen at all" angle, neither of us were ready but we figured with our ages being prime fertility age we should try now if we ever wanted to, and bam, it took one cycle :wacko: but yesterday he was away at a meeting and kept emailing me with various baby related comments :)

we're planning on not telling anyone until Christmas if possible, except my parents as 12 weeks. I don't totally think my mum will take it well, so would like to avoid it for a while, I have to tell her then as we'll be staying with her for a week and I know one of us would slip up.

We have two family occasions next month, I'm really praying I can get away with my regular fitted dresses for them. Why do I buy such shape fitting dresses!!! (First world problem or what)

I hope those who are having bleeding are ok. Fingers crossed for you ladies.

This made me smile!
https://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p686/Daphne_Willow/Mobile%20Uploads/10547666_733799780001387_6718553222542350393_n_zps5e19d57e.jpg

Oh, Oswin, thanks for that! I needed that giggle this morning! XD

Northern, your DH might like looking at your new boobs, but mine has been quite disenchanted by me yelping whenever he tries to touch them! :haha:

Beanonorder, fingers crossed for you!! :hugs: Get that rest and try not to worry too much about DD, I can't imagine how hard that must be but she will be okay. I second the suggestion of couch snuggles!

Livvy, I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope it's all normal and everything will be okay!:hugs:

Rebecca, you gave me hope that one day soon I will become a functioning adult again! Just... 5 or 6 more weeks of :sleep:! :haha:

Beanorder- It is so good that you went in and got some answers! I will pray that the progesterone makes it better. I know it must be hard not to pick up your daughter. I agree with cuddles on the couch like someone else said! :)

Livvy- I hope you are not experiencing a chemical. Do you have insurance right now? Is there anyone you can call to at least ask about your bleeding?

I hope everyone is having a nice day! My son has started kissing my tummy every night to tell the baby good night. It melts my heart.

Ok, more nausea tips - combine carbs and protein. Like cream cheese and bagels, cheese and crackers, peanut butter on toast or apples, beans and toast or salad.
Peppermint tea and gum.
Sour citrus sweets/etc.
Lemon juice squeezed in ice water.

How is everyone doing weight wise? I keep fluctuating the same 2lbs

I haven't weight myself for 3 days, but the last time I weighed myself I had not gained any weight. I lost a little bit of weight when I first found out I was pregnant. I was really disciplined with my fitness and was working out 6 days a week.

It's been almost 3 weeks since I've worked out and I have got to get myself back to the gym. It's just hard because I feel like crap. I was doing BodyPump, but I have since quit because I haven't found any confirmation that it is safe to do during pregnancy. I also do yoga, and I am ready to get back to that. I just have to get myself out the door.

Anyway, so I think I have probably gained some weight from not having been working out at all. I look pregnant, but I know it is bloating right now.

:hugs: to everyone with bleeding!! I know it's so stressful!! Lay down as much as you can!! :flower:

My weight is still dropping but with my thyroid, breastfeeding and now ms I kind of expected that. I know I'll be making up for it in the 2 nd trimester though :haha:

Oooooooo oswin I so want a bagel now!! So many random cravings!

Hey- I have a breastfeeding question. It does not at all apply to me because my son hasn't breastfed in 2 years. But I have become curious. If you are planning to tandem nurse or are nursing during pregnancy, do you know if you still produce colostrum for the new baby? Or does the new baby just start drinking milk?

I've just had two crumpets and a bagel, all with cream cheese. I'm amazed i can eat without feeling disgusted and like I'm going to throw it up. Hurrah for cream cheese! :haha:

Hey- I have a breastfeeding question. It does not at all apply to me because my son hasn't breastfed in 2 years. But I have become curious. If you are planning to tandem nurse or are nursing during pregnancy, do you know if you still produce colostrum for the new baby? Or does the new baby just start drinking milk?

You produce colostrum for the birth just like normal :thumbup: it's advised that for the first feed you let baby feed on their own so they get most of the colostrum, and then toddler can join in too.
I'm gonna tandem feed if Rob doesn't wean before.

Beanonorder, did you go to the ER or a regular Dr's office? It seems ER docs always say threatened miscarriage because they have no idea what they are looking at. I hope the progesterone works and the rest of course!

Livvy I sure hope it's not chemical, can you go to an ER or urgent care?

Northern, I just realized my due date is not on the list, at this point it is April 13th until I get a scan anyway. My guess is it's more like the 17th but hey..I like the number 13!!

Weight wise, I have continued to lose weight, I've lost like 3-4lbs since my BFP, but like someone else said I'm sure I'll fix that in the 2nd trimester.

Okay seriously, I have to ask this..anyone else have massive dizziness when waking up?? I have had this the last 3 or 4 mornings and it happened a few days before I found out as well. Like, I wake up and feel like I have a horrible hangover without the headache, and every time I move I want to hurl and the room spins so bad. This morning it was worse than usual. I think I need to keep a bucket beside my bed! I get little bouts of it during the day but nothing like that. I am on progesterone twice a day but I take it before bed, and if I wake up in the middle of the night it isn't as bad as the morning, so I don't think it's that and I get a very slight dizziness from it in the morning but it goes away quickly.

My other symptoms are still the slightly sore boobs (nipples) and they are a bit heavier but it doesn't seem to be getting any worse, still with mild cramps on and off and the fatigue that is bad some days and not so bad others.

Got my labs drawn this morning so I should have results by this afternoon, fingers crossed that they are good. I'm so worried this time around and I don't know why, my last ones were good and still randomly take an hpt and the lines are dark. (They expire in January anyway, might as well use em!)

I am the same weight, well, last week I had friends visiting and ate ALL THE THINGS so that probably put me up a lb or 2! I have been trying to lose the elusive 5lbs to get to 140lbs for the last year. The exercise I was doing would all be unsuitable now, but I will keep up walking and get back to small weight for my arms for now and tone up some more.

Since I got the bfp I have eaten really well, so will keep that up as much as I can. I didn't eat too badly to begin with but seriously, I ate pretty much everything during tww that you're not allowed when pregnant lol. I added them up and I had: brie, runny eggs, rare steak, shellfish, alchohol, raw egg whites (in desserts), shop bought coleslaw, and a ton of sugary and fried foods. At least I had a serious last hurrah lol :)

I currently have no real symptoms. Cramping from the last two days is almost gone, that's it for now I guess.

I install car seats as part of my job. Just installed a rear facing and had major cramping with all that pulling etc.

My dr said I should be ok to do it but I think I'm going to ask for a note saying I can't.

Oooh why is shop bought coleslaw a no no?

I don't even know, something to do with listeria probably? I never eat it so haven't even checked why, just happened to eat it last week. Tbh with most of the guidelines about what not to eat I won't be overly concerned, they flip flop so often with a lot of them that everything in moderation suits me, except liver/paté and tuna, and the major listeria risks. I am happy to have the odd medium steak or sip of wine in a few months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->