**April Bunnies 2015**

Beanorder - I know what you mean. Better to have reassurance than worry. I hope you come back with good news!

Well I'm off to the doctor again today....
Yesterday my spotting got a bit worse, still only when I wiped but it turned red and it wasn't just tinged CM anymore. And I've been basically symptomless for two days now. On one hand I'm wondering whether I'm paranoid but on the other if I don't go to the doctor I'm going to drive myself insane with worry. I need to go and see this hospital at some point anyway to see if it will be suitable for my check ups for the near future. So at least it won't be a wasted trip.
Hope I come back with good news!

Good luck! Let us know what he says.

This is random, but does anyone have opinions on when should I take out my belly button ring? I just got it in February, so it's not completely healed yet, but I love it just the same (and so does hubby, heh).

This is random, but does anyone have opinions on when should I take out my belly button ring? I just got it in February, so it's not completely healed yet, but I love it just the same (and so does hubby, heh).

You don't have to...they make pregnancy belly button rings :thumbup:

Beanonorder, sorry you have to deal with spotting - it's very understandable you're worried. Fingers crossed the visit gives you good news!

I got good and bad news. They did another scan and I got to see baby and the heartbeat again. Currently baby is fine. But doctor says the bleeding is from a threatened miscarriage. She has put me on progesterone for a week. If the bleeding hasn't stopped then I have to go back again.

Oh and no sex and I'm not allowed to pick up dd. That made me cry. I work all day and she is so clingy when I get home.

Oh man! :hugs: At least they figured out what was wrong and can intervene to try to stop the mc. Sorry about that, that must be stressing you out!

Beanonorder, sorry you got bad news :( good thing your doctor is doing something about it though!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hmm. I'm fairly sure every time I've spotted it's been called a threatened miscarriage and it's just a generic term that is used.

Guys, I'm freaking out. :( went to the bathroom just now and noticed brownish discharge in my undies. Wiped and there was a lot more that was more red. I'm really worried. It's about the time AF would have started and I got a lot of cramps today. I don't know what to do, did I lose the baby? :'(

No, hubby's at work and has the car. Also, we just moved and I haven't even found a doctor yet. Crazy, I know. I'm only 14 dpo so at this point I'm afraid it's a chemical.

I'm so sorry so many of us is having bleeds just now :-( sucks big time. Livvy hope you're ok. I always have a bleed when AF is due xxx

I'm sorry. It could be a chemical (the biggest problem with early bfp's!).
It could just be a bit of a bleed as your period is due and bubby is just fine.
Can you lie down and cross your legs?

Hi,

Anyone due in April 2015? I'd love to meet some moms with due dates around mine!

List of Mommas due in April:

Northern_me – April 1st
Suzy18- April 2nd
Oswin- April 2nd
Beankeeper- April 3rd
Lijsken87- April 4th
ssjad- April 4th
caz_hills- April 5th
amygrrrango- April 5th
nessaw- April 6th
GalvanBaby- April 6th
mamaespo- April 6th
stripeycat5- April 8th
Beanonorder – April 9th
wanting2010- April 10th
sarahok- April 10th
Eidson23- April 10th
xkirstyx- April 11th
Morkovka- April 12th
citrusfruit - April 15th
Eva24- April 15th
maggz- April 16th
p0ptart- April 16th
Scottish- April 17th
MrsA22- April 17th
sharnw- April 18th
MiaGirl- April 19th
mommyof2peas- April 19th
aknqtpie- April 21st
AugustBride6- April 21st
July28th- April 22nd
Button#- April 24th
RayeAnne- April 24th

bump2be
Lollip0p
Kalabear
GreyGirl
TaraCathryn
Saradavies89
rosegarden620
RebeccaR19
dom85
Lijsken87

Congrats all, am due 26th April

Beanonorder huge hugs hunni! Thank goodness you went! Could you just sit down and have hubby put dd in your lap? You could have lots of cuddles, while also making sure you're resting!

Stellae welcome! :flower: I love your avatar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->