**April Bunnies 2015**

I have gained about 2 kg already and I'm only 7 weeks! Not too happy about that because I don't want my weight to explode during pregnancy. I read that you really only need to gain 1-2 kg during the first trimester so I'm a little stressed. I think I eat only a little more than pre-pregnancy but I haven't had the energy to go on long distance runs or go to the gym... :(

Hugs to you ladies spotting. Prayers that everything will be fine. XX

I'm like you ladies...weight is about the same or a pound or two lighter. Although I did put on a bathing suit that used to not fit too well, and it looked great. So I think although I have a tiny bit of tummy bloating, my body has actually gotten better for a few weeks. Weight has relocated to my boobs from other problem areas, and I'm a bit more toned from exercise and eating healthy (plus quitting my customary wine on the weekends..boo). After the clomid and trigger shot, I seriously looked 4 months pregnant with bloating...way more pregnant than now, when I'm actually pregnant!

Oooh why is shop bought coleslaw a no no?

I don't even know, something to do with listeria probably? I never eat it so haven't even checked why, just happened to eat it last week. Tbh with most of the guidelines about what not to eat I won't be overly concerned, they flip flop so often with a lot of them that everything in moderation suits me, except liver/paté and tuna, and the major listeria risks. I am happy to have the odd medium steak or sip of wine in a few months!
Here here. The only things I avoid in pregnancy are alcohol, caffeine, and things like rare meat and deli meats i don't eat anyway!

I'm a sugar fiend so I'm hoping my new found enthusiasm for not creating another sugar addict will mean I lose a few pounds by giving it up mostly. And if there is puking in my future I will lose weight, can't face eating if I'm nauseous at all.

I have so many events coming up, I really need to not put on any obvious stomach weight! A bit on my boobs I could handle and hide as they're big anyway :D

Oswin I don't drink caffeine, I hate coffee with a passion, so that's handy!

Oh, to answer your dizziness question, I mainly have dizziness when standing suddenly after sitting or laying. It is more common in the morning. Very early on, I had similar to what you're describing. Felt super hung over waking up in the middle of the night/early morning. I actually was really freaked out a couple of times that I had somehow forgotten that I was pregnant and gotten wasted. LOL Haven't experienced that lately.

Someone posted a reply to a list of our due dates. I never put mine on there because I'm still waiting for confirmation of my due date. My ticker is set to a due date of April 4th according to my LMP, it is March 30th. So, I'm estimating the 1st week of April.

My own birthday is in April. It's on April 19th. This may have already come up, but are there others like me who are due in April and also having a birthday in April? My mom thinks it would be funny if I delivered on my birthday..and I'm saying not so funny since that is way far away from when I'm due. lol

No, but my old dog's birthday was April 4th, so part of me hopes baby will come then. Especially as we're using his name as a middle name!

https://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p686/Daphne_Willow/325497_169943406433900_786211882_o_zpsd3705f99.jpghttps://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p686/Daphne_Willow/294553_156208531140721_1669327817_n_zpsc760de61.jpghttps://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p686/Daphne_Willow/229636_128039487290959_5373720_n_zpsaa797457.jpg

My MILs bd is April 11th and her moms is April 24th and I think several others in his family have April birthdays

I'm due just after my mom's bday, but luckily mine is in January--not a fan of sharing my bday (or spending it taking care of stitches in my junk!!):haha:

I came back from vacation near the end of June weighing the least I've weighed in my adult life (quit sugar a year before that and lost a few lbs. on holiday walking all over London!). Have gained back 8 lbs. since then (not all from early pregnancy munchies either!) but now holding steady at an okay weight. Hoping to not gain any more until after the 1st tri is over. I was almost 40 lbs. heavier when I got pregnant with DD, so I'll take this any day! :)

My birthday isn't in April, but my OBGYN tried to schedule my c-section on my birthday in Nov with my DD! I refused and she was born 2 days later! Our bdays are so close together and its such a pain.

I'm still within my fluctuating 2-3 pound area, hoping not to gain too much during the first trimester. I really need to do my workouts, I downloaded a couple of yoga videos and haven't even opened them yet! The plan is also to walk the dog but it's so hot here during the day I just can't handle it and I work nights... I really should go in the mornings... it'll happen soon! :haha:

Almost no one in my family has an April birthday so I'm happy the little one will get his/her own day! I just hope it's not 4/20 haha.

I'm still within my fluctuating 2-3 pound area, hoping not to gain too much during the first trimester. I really need to do my workouts, I downloaded a couple of yoga videos and haven't even opened them yet! The plan is also to walk the dog but it's so hot here during the day I just can't handle it and I work nights... I really should go in the mornings... it'll happen soon! :haha:

Almost no one in my family has an April birthday so I'm happy the little one will get his/her own day! I just hope it's not 4/20 haha.

Why not the twentieth?

My due date is the day after my Mum's birthday, but I suspect I'll be put back a week or so as I'm pretty certain I ovulated on cd20, which is fairly late.

I went into a baby store today & have fallen in love with a nursery theme already (although I was sad to discover that my DS's theme was discontinued).
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/timbuktales/8342/page-1/sort-0/format-grid/size-all

It's a stupid American "holiday" that isn't really a holiday. I'm not sure what the rules are about discussing the matter, so to be safe...just google it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->