**April Bunnies 2015**

Ohhh i vaguely remember now! Why wouldn't you be able to discuss it?

I'm just not sure if there's rules on the forum against talking about drugs. Didn't want to chance it lol.

We put dates the other way around here so it wouldn't matter :D

No April bdays here, but hubby's is early May. I think my actual edd will be in May...better be, I have work up until the end of April!

No April bdays here, but hubby's is early May. I think my actual edd will be in May...better be, I have work up until the end of April!

Another uk mama?

April 20th is also hitlers birthday ( I believe).

My due date is the 21st.. so hopefully baby doesn't show up on the 20th. My mom is April 27th and my niece is April 3rd. Those are the only April birthdays I am aware of.

Lol, the 20th is one of my friends birthday, never even thought about it, I'm guessing it's a US thing?!

Hi all Livy hope all is well and bleeding stops xxx

I am knackered after a busy day at work!

Off to catch up here :D

Well the 20th is Hitler's birthday and Marijuana day. Double whammy I guess. I was almost born on the 20th, but my mom didn't want me to be born on that day because it's Hitler's birthday.

I kind of hope this baby is born on April 3rd because my uncle died in a plane crash on April 3rd, and I think it would be really nice to redeem that day.

I guess I'm the only one here with an April birthday. ;)

Another uk mama?

Ireland, so neighbours :)

I'm so not doing well right now. I'm exhausted, but I was awake really early so that's probably why. I'm scared, freaked out, wondering what the hell we've done. Hubby is being super nice, googling things husbands should do to help pregnant wives, but I think it's just the novelty value of it moreso than actual enthusiasm or happiness. My back is killing me, I was all set to book a massage to deal with it (I get one done every few months for it) but if I book it now I have to tell the person doing it, I am so not ready for that!

Anyone who already has kids, please tell me good things?? Kids are nice to have, right? We will be ok money wise? Well still have lives?? 8-[

Thanks everyone, I'm having regular, heavy, period-like bleeding now so I'm guessing I had a chemical. Pretty sad. Thanks for all your kind words.

Anyone who already has kids, please tell me good things?? Kids are nice to have, right? We will be ok money wise? Well still have lives?? 8-[

Awww- I am sorry you aren't feeling so great right now. A child is such a blessing. Your heart just explodes with love when you see your child. I won't tell you everything will be the same because it won't. You will be fine money-wise I am sure. You learn how to budget when you have a kid. You will have a life. You won't be able to just go anywhere and do anything. You always have to factor your child in. But you wouldn't trade it for the world. Children are wonderful.

I'm incredibly good at budgeting and with money in general, and due to my husband's job we already can't go anywhere without planning at least a few days but more often a few weeks in advance, I'm hoping both of those will make adjusting easier! We spend a lot of time at home or very nearby locally so there wouldnt be a big shock to our social lives. I won't get maternity leave/pay from my job, if I don't work I don't get paid, and I'm not really paid very much (enough for me to live just fine!), so that's a worry for the first few weeks/months.

Thanks for your reply. I keep telling myself that people wouldn't be so happy to have kids if it was a bad idea lol. And a lot of friends and family have felt the same as me when it was unexpected, it's just such a shock. I remember comforting my friend when she rang me crying that she was pregnant, now she has an adorable baby and everything is working out great for her and her fiance. But when its yourself its totally different!

I think a big part of my worry is that my mum isn't going to be excited or happy. She'll most likely list all the negatives, why we're silly to do this, make jokes she thinks are funny but are hurtful...I love her and she is brilliant but she's not going to be your average excited mum :( She was the same when we first got engaged. I know why she's like this, long story, but it doesn't make it any easier in the moment.

So sorry Livvy. Look after yourself.

Lithodora - once I'd got over the yay I'm pregnant bit with DS I was also scared. You know your life is going to be turned upside down and you have no idea what to expect or how you'll cope. It'll be fine, it'll be fantastic even. Yes it will be hard and yes we've probably all been sobbing messes at one point or another but the good bits are so amazing it makes it all worth it.

Lithodora, it's totally normal to be freaked out, but you will never regret having a child. Yes, it's hard and expensive, and your lives will never be the same... But you will never want them to be. You will wonder what was so important in life before you had this amazing child. :) Trust me, I feel this way and I am the least maternal person ever. I never wanted kids but my daughter is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Livvy, I'm so, so very sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some comfort. :hugs:

Being a mom is awesome! It has it's challenges but in general it is great. The only advice I have is don't let yourself go. Still maintain your life and take care of yourself!

I just went out and bought a few transitional outfits! Got a couple great deals so I'm excited! I'm feeling gross due to bloating, my hair is greasy, my skin is acting up. New clothes fixes all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->