**April Bunnies 2015**

Livvy I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Northern me thats one thing I won't have to worry about, I love clothes and stuff way too much to let myself go! My mum is very independent and always looks amazing so to not make an effort with my appearance or interests outside of home/family would be really odd to me.

thanks girls, I've calmed down a bit now xx

Lithodora, that is great! I kind of let myself go after DD and I regret it so much. I'm making an effort to be a hot pregnant woman as long as I can!!

Lithodora, that is great! I kind of let myself go after DD and I regret it so much. I'm making an effort to be a hot pregnant woman as long as I can!!

Well your profile pic is gorgeous, you look like Laura Prepon in Orange is the new black, and she looks amazing in that!

Is anyone else experiencing muscle soreness disproportionate to your work outs? I have just been walking on the treadmill, briskly & at an incline, daily, but my quads/ glutes/ hips/ etc. are more sore and fatigued than when I was doing sprinting intervals! What gives??

Livvy (((gentle hugs))) hunni.

Lithadora - Of course you'll still have lives :p They'll just be different: you won't be the centre of your own universe anymore, your precious baby will be. Were you not trying at all? Our first baby was a complete surprise too :thumbup: Obviously occasionally people just do not enjoy bring parents, and you get those Daily Mail articles about mothers who never hugged their kids and hated them :wacko: but for the most part many many people feel scared like you are, it's this ridiculously big life change, but one you have very little control over! My advice is just relax and take each day as it comes. Focus on the positives you can predict, like falling in love with your child... Having a funny, quirky, little optimist to share your life with, and introduce to all your favourite things - you get to introduce someone to Christmas for the first time!! Ooh and also I'd say do your own research into everything child/baby related, so you're in control and can make informed decisions that are best for you and your family.

Well your profile pic is gorgeous, you look like Laura Prepon in Orange is the new black, and she looks amazing in that!

OMG i've been thinking that every time I see Northern's photo!!!!! Hawt! :kiss:

Thanks everyone, I'm having regular, heavy, period-like bleeding now so I'm guessing I had a chemical. Pretty sad. Thanks for all your kind words.

Oh no I'm so sorry :nope: Take good care of yourself hon :hugs:

Anyone who already has kids, please tell me good things?? Kids are nice to have, right? We will be ok money wise? Well still have lives?? 8-[

Hahahaha I laughed so hard at this :rofl: I do worry about it too but yeah we'll have lives, right? Hopefully...

DH would think it's so funny to have a 4/20 baby, I'm not quite on the same page :haha: Hitler and drugs - nah...

Anyone else having to eat really slow? I feel like everything's on its way up again right at the top of my throat so I have to take tiny bites, even of stuff that I'm craving. Weird, right?
In other news my boobs are starting to get sore :happydance: Yay for symptoms!

So sorry to read this Livvy, I really hope you're okay. Look after yourself, get plenty rest & cry if you need to xxx

Livvy - I am so sorry to hear your news. :hugs:

TaraCathryn - I haven't been working out this past week, but my legs and my abs have been sore like I have been! I think it's from picking up my son. He is 31 lbs. I have been wondering if I should stop picking him up at all. I don't even pick him up that much as it is.

Maggz- Yes, I have to eat slowly as well. I also get full very easily. That slow digestive system!

Haha, Oswin, that is almost as much as my wiry little 6-yo DD!! ;D

Rebecca thanks, glad I'm not alone in this weird soreness! :) And your LO is almost as tall as mine. I have a small kid I guess!! :D

Thanks ladies. I have never watched Orange is the New Black but I might have to check this out haha.

Oh that's weird, 40 inches here too! He's always been big :haha: 9lb 8.5 when he was born, and he's just kept growing :p
Ooh and no I don't pick him up much at all. He's always on the move!

Ohhhhh Northern you NEED OITNB in your life.

Lithodora,
Not only was my son a complete surprise (I was on the birth control patch), but I was also 17 when I got pregnant. I was a single mom for a loooong time. My life is obviously very different from where I probably would be if I hadn't had a child, but being his mom is literally the best feeling ever. There will be times when you'll need to walk away and lock yourself in your room and scream into a pillow for 5 minutes straight, but the positives severely outweigh the negatives. I did it alone for a long time, and now he's about to be 8 years old and going into 2nd grade. He says the funniest things, and it's crazy watching him grow up into a little man. You won't regret being a mom. He's literally the funnest, funniest, sweetest kid ever. I can't wait for him to be a big brother. :thumbup:

Oswin- We must have some tall kids. They told me that Gordon was in the 95th percentile for height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->