**April Bunnies 2015**

Oswin- We must have some tall kids. They told me that Gordon was in the 95th percentile for height.

Definitely! Dyou know where he gets it from? I think it must be from my bio father, as he's apparently v tall, and we definitely aren't :haha:
R was on the 98th percentile for height n weight the first year, then went down a bit, and I've not checked since then tbh. I totally imagine him as one of those kids who'll be taller than us by like 14.

My dad is 6 ft 1 and his dad was 6 ft 3 and his oldest brother was 6 ft 3 as well. So, I think he gets it from my side of the family. My husband's side is all short. He is 5 ft 7 and every one on his side is 5 ft 8 or shorter.

My DD is in the 98th percentile for height too! She is 5 and 49 inches tall! She is almost as tall as me! I'm only 5'3

Orange is the new black really surprised me! Give it 2 episodes before you decide ;)

My daughter is 95th percentile. Her fathers side is very tall too x

I like Orange is the new black.. i am almost done with the first season.

OITNB is an amazing show... But almost a little too dark for me. You ladies have some tall kiddos!! I don't think my DD has ever been above the 40th-ish percentile for height, and never above like the 25th for her weight! I am only 5'2" and my one hope is that she ends up a few inches taller than me! :haha:

Tara- I worked out last Sunday and my legs were sore for days even though I lifted less weight than usual. I had brown spotting Monday morning too that hasn't come back at all, so I think I'm going to stick to Cardio from here on out.

Dini in answer to your question, I saw a regular Ob/gyn. But I'm really hoping it's just a generic answer and not a bad omen!
On that note this morning I just had brown tinged CM when I wiped. No cramps or anything.

Livvy I am really sorry. Hope you get your take home baby really soon.

Lithodora just to echo the others, being a mom is amazing. And you'll make it work. I had unpaid maternity leave and was forced to take 4 months off. Two months after dd was born do got retrenched and when I went back to work I was then forced to work part time and had my salary cut in half. Despite all that we survived and are doing really well now!

I've lost weight so far. About 1kg. I had put on weight while back home so I really hope not to gain at all in the first trimester. And very little in the second. With everything that has been going on I haven't been able to do any exercise. But I'm hoping by second tri to start swimming.

We don't have any April birthdays in our family but our anniversary is on the 4th. A close friend has her birthday on the 8th so she's hoping for a birthday baby!

Livvy I'm so sorry to hear that, take care of yourself!

I haven't started watching OITNB yet either, but I plan to! I have had a very very busy day, we are going out of town this weekend to go camping (so may not get on here much) and I had to wash everything, clean the house for our friend who is house sitting, pack and run errands and of course had my blood work done. It's late and I am hungry but hate to eat so late but I haven't had much today so I better eat something.

Got my blood work back, looks great, so I'm excited!! This is my progress this far..

18dpo HCG 405, Progesterone 9.7 (started prometrium)
22dpo HCG 2301, Progesterone 40
28dpo HCG 16,513 Progesterone 52

With this last set I calculated my doubling time at 50.29hrs, so that's perfect. The nurse at the fertility doc's said that with these numbers I need a dating scan in about a week, so was just going to hope my OB did it on the 26th but they called tonight and cancelled my freaking appt!!! I mean come on, I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks now!! Well I'll call and reschedule it tomorrow but if they don't have anything available when I am next week then I am going to go to the fertility doc's and just have to pay out of pocket for it. Ugh, I was so disappointed!

So I'm just going to try and enjoy myself this weekend and enjoy the time away from everything and take in as much nature as I can!

Livvy, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news! Take care of yourself!

Lithodora, being a mom is one of the hardest things I have ever done, but it is also the most rewarding. We TTC for 2 years to get pregnant with my DS, so he was very much wanted, but it was a huge shock the first few weeks after we got home from the hospital. You figure out a routine that works best for you and makes life easier for you after awhile! All the questions and what ifs...you make it work! It's not always easy, but nothing worth having is!

Those are great numbers Dini :) Hope you get an appointment sooner rather than later, this waiting game is no fun!

Eeek - 2 weeks until my appointment...!! :happydance:

I was just thinking last night that I've known for 2 weeks and it's been the longest two weeks ever! Anyone feel like time is moving like a turtle? I hope it will go by a little faster now that I've started school.

First midwife appointment this morn. I'm nervous she's gonna rage at me for being overweight :blush:

I tried my Doppler again first thing this morning after not being able to find the heartbeat last night. I've been getting 135-142 for about 4 days now. I found it! 168-172! I guess someone is wide awake!

Yay northern! I'm going to order one when I hit 8 weeks so I'm not tempted to try too early. I can't remember when I found the hb with DS.

Good luck Oswin!

Hi ladies, may I join you? I just found out we are expecting baby #2 around April 25th! We have a 20 month old daughter who is our world and we are so excited about our growing family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->