**April Bunnies 2015**

Thanks all, it went well :D My mw is lovely, and it felt nice to be actively talking about the baby and organising everything! I'm gonna be under Consultant care too, which means a few extra appointments, and more monitoring during labour, due to my previous c-sec. I've got a veritable ton of info and goodies (loving the free gifts and vouchers! Some prenatal vits, decaf tea, shop vouchers!) My NT scan is booked for just after our holiday (and my birthday!) in September :wohoo:

Awesome! Good that they seem to be taking really good care of you since you had the c-section. Did she do an us or was it just a consulting appointment?
Yeah, I'm feeling confident!! No us, have to go to the hospital for that. I'm getting impatient already though haha, vaguely considering a private early scan :blush:

On another note... Ice cream is breakfast food, right? :winkwink:
YES. And yes again :thumbup:

I think you can make a request for signature things here - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/

How long would you have to wait if you don't do the private scan Oswin?

Good! I just needed some reassurance lol

Morning Ladies:flower:

How are you all feeling? I'm sucking down caffeine free coke and eating carrots blahhhhhhhh.....

Lithodora :rofl: your comment made me laugh! I've only been a mom for seven months but it's awesome!! It took an adjustment but now I seriously can't imagine my life before! It's like falling in love over and over again!! My DS consumes my thoughts!! And I wouldn't want it any other way!! :hugs:

Beanonorder that is my worst fear!! So glad your dd is okay!! :hugs:

Maggz, ice cream may be a better breakfast than what I've had so far--decaf coffee and a baby bell mini-wheel of cheese! Queasier this a.m. than I have been before and I can't figure out what my face wants!:haha:

Oswin, I am also considering a private scan. Like, next Wednesday would be good! ;P when I'll definitely be at least 6+1. Then the day I'm 15 weeks, so I can find out the gender! DH is like, what's your hurry? I told him I feel like I can't do anything until I know! :haha: You ladies who stay team yellow, I salute your patience! :flower:

I got my ticker here. Once you generate it, I believe you choose the non html version to paste into your signature. Just preview it before you save changes. https://global.thebump.com/tickers/default.aspx

How long would you have to wait if you don't do the private scan Oswin?
I have a ticker, :winkwink: it'll be 32 days till the NHS scan. I'm feeling anxious still really cos of the brown blood etc, plus I'm quite literally a paranoid nervous freak when pregnant!!

Oswin, I am also considering a private scan. Like, next Wednesday would be good! ;P when I'll definitely be at least 6+1. Then the day I'm 15 weeks, so I can find out the gender! DH is like, what's your hurry? I told him I feel like I can't do anything until I know! :haha: You ladies who stay team yellow, I salute your patience! :flower:
:haha: We waited till 17 weeks to book a gender scan so we'd defo be able to see, but hopefully this time we'll just be able to find out at the free 20wk scan! I would LOVE to be able to stay Team Yellow! Just imagine hubby telling you you have a son or daughter, how magical! :shock:
You should totally book an early scan!! I'm struggling between wanting it now [-o< and wanting to wait later so we'll see more, and feel more reassured of the viability.

I have made something. I just don't know how to turn it into a signature. I am sure I can ask someone who can help me.

Attachments

• 2121360kugheqfwbs.gif
    2121360kugheqfwbs.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
I just made my first purchase! I bought a swing off my friend for 60 bucks and it's like brand new.

Baby Swing

Sooooo excited!!! We've decided we are on team yellow so I'm all about the neutrals right now!

Wow that was a great price to get it for, it's so cute! I am not a huge fan of baby pinks for girls/baby blues for boys, I'm all for ALL the colours!! :D

No symptoms at all today, the cramping is gone, and that was pretty much all I had. Would like a bit of tiredness or something to prove it's still there lol

Rebecca - someone in the signatures forum will do it I'm sure.

Lithodora - yay, gender neutral parenting FTW!! All colours are for all people :thumbup:

Lithodora - yay, gender neutral parenting FTW!! All colours are for all people :thumbup:

Yes they are!! My friends baby girl always has greys, soft blues, deep pinks, monsters, animals, whatever, on her, I love my friend for it :) I heard my husbands niece tell her brother that he couldn't have a particular toy because there wasn't a blue boys one, wtf? I was dying for their mom to point out that he could play with the purple (not even pink!) one if he wanted.

If all goes to plan and we get a lovely baby in 8 months I will be dressing it in a veritable rainbow every day!

Also, my boring/interesting fact, did you know that pink was for boys and blue was for girls until the war? After that all children were dressed in white for a while and then the colours switched and became pastels and for the last 30-40 years everyone has just accepted it, like the "Diamonds are forever" marketing.

I'm in love with you Lithodora :rofl: you're my soulmate haha. Plus dresses used to be the norm for male children.
My son has any and all colours he wants, any and all clothes (we disregard the "boy/girl" sectioning and just go for what's practical or nice!) and can express himself however he darn well wishes, be that nail-painting, playing with cars, breastfeeding his baby doll, playing at being a fireman or a ballerina, dressing himself in trousers dresses or shorts!
There's a fab page on Facebook called Gender Neutral Parenting which is worth checking out :)

I did not know that! DD has tons of purples and pinks but she actually prefers black. If she could wear all black, every day, she would be a happy camper.

Victoria Beckham's little girl used to be in grey and brown when she was a baby, it was so cute! My husband's brother in law will literally freak out if his son puts on a pink hat while playing or anything. So stupid!!

Ha Oswin I'm glad you're in love with me, but I'm kinda taken :happydance: lol

My friend just messaged me ranting about something, her last line was "I would actually hate to have a kid". I must remind her of this if she congratulates me in a few months time :haha:

I knew that lithodora and Oswin.

Tara - I've not had to wait until 12 weeks before as I've had bleeding before I've got there. Kind of hoping I do have to wait that long as it's a pain having to go back and forth to the epau and of course bleeding is always a bit scary.

Victoria Beckham's little girl used to be in grey and brown when she was a baby, it was so cute! My husband's brother in law will literally freak out if his son puts on a pink hat while playing or anything. So stupid!!

Ha Oswin I'm glad you're in love with me, but I'm kinda taken :happydance: lol

My friend just messaged me ranting about something, her last line was "I would actually hate to have a kid". I must remind her of this if she congratulates me in a few months time :haha:
That's so sad, do these people not think!? I've heard some real crapola in supermarkets, poor kids being chastised and shamed for wanting a toy their ignorant parent apparently thinks will melt their genitals or scar them for life, because it's the wrong colour or theme for their 'gender'. :(

Lol I'm taken too :haha: Friend crush!

Yay for being a raspberry!

When we got LO his pink toy pushchair I was waiting for the comments from the in laws. They did comment on it being pink but soon got over it after seeing how much he loved it and after I told them the blue one I found cost £20 and his pink one cost £3.

Blueberry today!! :happydance:

Gosh there are a lot of pages to catch up!

Sara-On my sheet of paper that came with my doppler, it says speficially "don't freak out if you hear two heartbeats, you can often find more than one heartbeat on one baby. Doctors don't look for more than one heartbeat to verify twins, they compare the rates of the heartbeat in different locations."

But who knows! I guess only an u/s will tell good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->