**April Bunnies 2015**

My son started doing sign language at about 13 months. It was great, and I think it helped him a lot. Now, he didn't say very much for awhile because he relied on his signs. But he dropped his sign language at 18 months and started talking in sentences. So, I think it helped a lot!

I think I turn into a raspberry tomorrow!

I really can't keep up with the chat, you girls talk a lot :haha:
I hope it's okay for me to drop in & out? It's not easy to keep up with work & a toddler to chase after!

Only 3 sleeps til our scan!

Aw Button that is so cute!
He doesn't have a reason he's just not comfortable with it. I think it's just he doesn't want his boy to be a "girly boy" which is ridiculous, we won't raise a boy to be anything the boy doesn't want. I'm very aware of gender neutral stuff so I'll be damned if I have a boy that only gets blue clothes and monster trucks :haha:

I've seen that about signing, that it helps them communicate earlier, I definitely wanna try it!

Rebecca, thank you so much for the siggy graphic! I know this totally exposes what a dork I am, but I got all excited like, we're in a real club now!! :happydance:

We signed with Lilly for a while, just milk, eat, more, please, all done... She mainly used it as a way to talk back before learning to talk! "All done!" before she had actually eaten anything, that sort of thing. :haha:

Our DD is 20 months and as both my husband and I are sign language interpreters we felt it important she was bilingual. She has turned out so far pretty much that, she knows almost as many signs as words and uses them in place of words if she wants and can communicate with her voice off too to match us. I think it's definitely helped her language development as it's more at a level of the 2 year olds I know.

Ohhhh Beankeeper very exciting! Is it a hospital one or private?

Oswin that's awesome that you booked a scan!! *scrambles to find a place to book one before business closes for the day!*

Do any of you have Menchies close by? We are headed there tonight because they brought back the red velvet AND chocolate cake flavours AT THE SAME TIME! Gary doesn't seem to be as excited about this as I am, haha!

Love the idea of signing with them! So useful.

How much are private scans in the US? Here they are €100-200 depending on the type of scan, too much to make me consider one, will wait for free 12 week one!

I keep getting hungry, Im being so good and refusing all chocolate, you have no idea how big a deal that is for me!

Do any of you have Menchies close by? We are headed there tonight because they brought back the red velvet AND chocolate cake flavours AT THE SAME TIME! Gary doesn't seem to be as excited about this as I am, haha!

My friend has one near her. We have sweet frog and a few others. I'm not a big ice cream person but it sounds good right now!

Oh my sugar / sweet cravings are bad, probably since I'm so tired & emotional. Soo hard to resist that stuff right now! :'(

Hey one question - when your boobs hurt, is it all over? Mine just hurt on the sides, near my armpits. Just wondering if it's normal ;)

Maggz, mine vary, sometimes it's just on the outsides & it seems so weird!

Maggz- I don't have overall pain. I notice shooting pains from time to time in random spots, though.

Ohhhh Beankeeper very exciting! Is it a hospital one or private?

Hi Oswin, it's a hospital one at the EPU. It's because I've had several very early losses (chemicals) this year, so my doctor was kind enough to refer me. The earliest they'd see me was 8 weeks tho. I definitely feel pregnant though, so I'm pretty hopeful about this little bean! Xx

Love the new siggy! Gonna get that added!

Glad to see everyone is doing good today. TOok another digi tonight and got a 3+ :) Made me feel good!!

Hey one question - when your boobs hurt, is it all over? Mine just hurt on the sides, near my armpits. Just wondering if it's normal ;)

My boobs are only just starting to get tender now, but for the last few weeks it's been quite uncomfortable to feed my son, especially on my right side. It's pretty much nipple pain more than boob pain though xx

Hi I got my bfp 2 weeks ago and am now 5 weeks 6 days only just discovering this group! I'm due around 20th April 2015 I think 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->