**April Bunnies 2015**

Welcome Missnurse!

Happy 8 weeks to me and my little one :) he/she is now the size of a raspberry and has the same cute tiny hand that northern_me showed from the Ovia app the other day ♥

Weighed myself this morning and now I'm only up 1 kg compared to pre-pregnancy which feels fine.

Yay for raspberries!

What were people's Symptoms early on?

I haven't had much, nausea especially first thing when I take my folic acid I just gag then I make breakfast start eating it then don't want it!
Some hot flushes, sore heads, dizzy, stuffy nose, boobs not sore yet just uncomfortable at the sides sometimes, lots of cm yellow and snot like, tired but not dog tired like I was after 6 weeks last time.

Oh and I thought I was much too early on for this but last time I didn't get cravings as such but if someone mentioned something they were having for dinner I'd then want that thing. Well yesterday I was reading a thread on here and someone mentioned macdonalds and all of a sudden I just had to have one so in my car I got and off I went for a macdonalds! What do you think of that?! 😂

Still not loads of symptoms here, getting worried. Only slight nausea occasionally, sore boobs and a little bit more tired...oh and bloating where I look 4-5months pregnant... not complaining that I generally feel well, but just wish the 12 week scan would hurry up so I can see they're still ok!

My early symptoms were heavy and sore/sensitive boobs. Some cramping which did not feel like my usual pre-period cramping. Super tired nd I just had a feeling something was different.

I share your worry grey girl. I've booked a reassurance scan for the 7th September when I'll be either 7+6 or 8 weeks. I'm worrying so much that I'll get there and there won't be anything there or they will be further behind than my dates add up to it's something that takes over nut thoughts throughout a day. I need these next 2 weeks to go quick!

I had a little pink mixed with a glob of cm last Sunday 5 weeks exactly and I freaked out started crying and everything but was reassured by the ladies on here it was probably from dtd and irritating my cervix. I haven't had anything since thankfully but it just fuelled my worry.

And I know symptoms are different for everyone but then you read of ladies like tove having sore boobs early on and then I worry again as mine aren't as sore as I thought they would be they aren't full either, the veins are visible again though. I keep getting the twinges and cramps too

Oh and emotional I'm tearing up at daft things! The song bella's lullaby from the first twilight the one Edward plays on the piano?e and oh are having it as one of our first dance songs when we get married and every time I hear it I start crying at the minute haha!

Just so you know Missnurse, my symptoms also vary. Some mornings I have no nausea, some days earlier on my boobs weren't really sore, some says I have a lot of energy.

I wish I could get a early scan too because I worry as well, but I'm trying to stay positive.

I'm trying to take a positive approach too, I keep saying to myself another day still pregnant it seems to help a little

Congrats Sigh, and welcome! we are due about the same time...mine also baby number 2.

Thanks Rebecca for sig I will get it up just now! :flower:

Hi to newbies :wave:

Sorry I not answering much but every time it come here so much to catch up on by the time I read it I have forgotten who to answer what lol :haha:

Still not got much ms here! Just feeling great really hehe still peeing lots and gassy as well as constipation (lovely I know),also slightly queasy but no where near as bad as last time

Hope you all have lovely weekend xxx

How do you get the wee signature? Easier to get here than having to go through the forum!

Morning all! What's Menchies? You have so many exciting shops over the ocean!!

Oswin that's awesome that you booked a scan!! *scrambles to find a place to book one before business closes for the day!*
It's awful, I'm so weak haha, but I'm really excited (and nervous), plus it's a weekend so hubby can come :happydance:

Hi Oswin, it's a hospital one at the EPU. It's because I've had several very early losses (chemicals) this year, so my doctor was kind enough to refer me. The earliest they'd see me was 8 weeks tho. I definitely feel pregnant though, so I'm pretty hopeful about this little bean! Xx
Can't wait to hear how it goes Bean!!

TOok another digi tonight and got a 3+ :) Made me feel good!!
Congrats! :yipee:

Hi I got my bfp 2 weeks ago and am now 5 weeks 6 days only just discovering this group! I'm due around 20th April 2015 I think 😊
Welcome hun!! :flower:

[**url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2210905-april-bunnies-2015-a.html][**img]https://i.imgflip.com/beot7.gif[/img**][/url**]

Thanks for making the cute image, Rebecca! :)

Remove the ** from the above code and it should work!

There you go missnurse :flower:

Maybe Northern could add the gif to the very first post?

Morning everyone! Oswin Menchies is a frozen yogurt place that has over 100 flavours of froyo and you load it up with whatever combination of things you want! I stick with granola and fruit so I don't feel so bad eating it!

As for the boob pain, mine doesn't hurt all the time and when it does, either my nipples hurt or I get it on the sides by my armpit.

I'll update the first post tonight with all the due dates I've missed and the bunnies!

What is everyone's plans for the day? It's gorgeous here after weeks of rain and it's the last week of summer! We are going to go for a hike with DD and have a backyard fire I think!

Seabands are my saviour with this pregnancy again! I'm amazed to say I actually had a a big dinner yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it! :happydance: Our neighbours went on holiday in the morning, so brought us all the vegetables from their fridge, so we made a gooooooorgeous veg and herbs-from-our-garden soup, and jacket potatoes. I had a blissful time :D

Menchies sounds wow! We don't really have froyo here :cry:
I'm envious of your plans, I love fires! Do you have any food with it? Toasted marshmallows/dampers?
It's just me and ds today, as hubby had to work. It's freezing here, so we're reading and watching tv, and I'm fighting the evil nausea with Seabands, Trebor extra strong mints, and ginger ale :thumbup:

That sounds SO good! The farmers markets just opened here this week. Next weekend I'm going to go stock up on veggies and beef and start making big pots of soup and chili. I'm trying to learn how to bake homemade bread today! I want some good dinner rolls and butternut squash soup!

We will have marshmallows! We wrap potatoes in foil and throw them on the coals too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->